No Time to Die fan arts

Comments

Indeed title patterns be damned I love The Death Collector as the title of bond 25
    Some brilliant posters once again! :-bd
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Since my PC decided to bust right in the middle of an edit, I scrapped the trailer and made a TV Spot instead. I should have it up sometime this weekend.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    On which channel?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited July 2016 Posts: 10,586
    On which channel?
    Carver Media Group Network. I want full newspaper coverage, I want magazine stories, I want TV, I want books, I want radio, I want me on the air 24 hours a day. This...is my moment!!
    I don t have that at home. Make sure you post it here as well.
    Alright, sorry for the delay folks. How about a Bond 25 TV spot to whet our appetites? Here it is:

Anyone take a look?
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Well done, @jake24!
    Very nice very nice indeed.
    Many thanks, chaps! What's funny is that I value the opinion of those on MI6 Community than I do anybody on YouTube, so that means a lot.
    I feel same way when I used to do fan trailers many many years ago
    Risico007 wrote: »
    I feel same way when I used to do fan trailers many many years ago
    So, it seems you're retired. Like me. ;)
  • edited July 2016 Posts: 9,730
    No I want to do it but when Zamzar got bought by Google I could no longer grab vids from YouTube so it became pointless personally I want to go back as with each trailer I learned something new about the process and it went from bad to kind of decent. I am nowhere near the the level of artists like soylant break or even Jake here but I enjoy the process and enjoy getting my ideas out there
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    @jake24 It was great.
    Thanks!
  • DoctorNoDoctorNo USA-Maryland
    Nice! If only it was really in pre-production.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Agreed well done @jake24 =D>
    DoctorNo wrote: »
    Nice! If only it was really in pre-production.
    That, I'm afraid, might very well be, not happen for a long while. ;)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Loved the Trailer @jake24
    P.S, did anyone catch the special cameo from a former Bond girl in the trailer?
    Yes Olga being back is nice
    Babs did say she'll be bringing back Camille in future films, so... Nice touch. :)
    I'm back, this time with a full length trailer for "Risico". I think you might get a kick out of this one. Enjoy:

@jake24, that's exactly what Bond 25 is expected to be! And damn, your delivery is on point! Well done, old chap! :D
    Thanks, @ClarkDevlin! It was a fun project to make.
    You're welcome! Keep 'em coming! :D
  • Really good @jake24, very professional :D
    How much money did you make?