TLD Workprint

The entire workprint of The Living Daylights is now uploaded on my channel.
Took a lot of effort to upload but it is finally here.

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Thanks so much for doing this, @Gunbarrels007! We really appreciate it!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Yes, wonderful to see this. =D>
    Thank you for uploading all 7 parts to YT!

Seeing as I already burned to DVD using Wondershare. I'm planning on making a full screen disc since I've already made a widescreen version of the DVD.
  • edited June 2016 Posts: 229
    Seeing as I already burned to DVD using Wondershare. I'm planning on making a full screen disc since I've already made a widescreen version of the DVD.
    Honestly it really took about time for years now I've seen those posts on the web speculating about it and it's there for everyone to see.
  • edited June 2016 Posts: 114
    Honestly it really took about time for years now I've seen those posts on the web speculating about it and it's there for everyone to see.

It's a miracle, right? :D

And I'm glad I took the liberty of leaving that big "thank you" speech on your YouTube discussion section to give you inspiration. :)
  • edited June 2016 Posts: 676
    Not to be a sourpuss, but it's a bit rude not giving me the slightest nod or thank you for sending you the workprint yesterday. Still, I'm glad to see it reach a wider audience.
    Milovy wrote: »
    Not to be a sourpuss, but it's a bit rude not giving me the slightest nod or thank you for sending you the workprint yesterday. Still, I'm glad to see it reach a wider audience.

Thank you. *nods*
    Milovy wrote:

Thank you. *nods*
    I'm referring to the original poster, actually.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Thank you for this.
    Milovy wrote: »
    Thanks Milovy.
    Sorry if I haven't thanked you for this but I used to have this workprint before.
    I originally obtained it back in 2012 and uploaded the pre-title sequence of it on youtube back then.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/44-movies-concerts-music-discussion/1435627-living-daylights-workprint-version.html
    Alright, I've made the Full Screen DVD now.
  • Alright, I've made the Full Screen DVD now.
    When is the widescreen coming :)
    Alright, I've made the Full Screen DVD now.
    When is the widescreen coming :)

I already made it, and BTW you can crop the video on Wondershare DVD Creator.
  • edited June 2016 Posts: 172
    Why on earth could the final version not have included Whitaker having the last word after Pushkin's meeting. That was a neat extra that should not have been cut. And also I noticed his extra line during the showdown at the end. We could try and petition to see some of these cuts restored for a re-release version.
    Why on earth could the final version not have included Whitaker having the last word after Pushkin's meeting. That was a neat extra that should not have been cut. And also I noticed his extra line during the showdown at the end. We could try and petition to see some of these cuts restored for a re-release version.

Are you Damien who posted on this video?
    If so, yes as I told you maybe they wanted to cut some scenes for timing reasons.

There are lots of interresting versions in this video. I have had a copy for over ten years now. :)
    Have a look at this guys.
    Claims to be from the LTK workprint send by a RareJamesBondFan.
    http://www107.zippyshare.com/v/aI1WxsQl/file.html]LicencetoKillWorkprint.mp4
    Not sure if real but he claimed it was.
    Damn, that shot that reveals Dalton - one of the best shots in all of Bond - is just gone.
  • michaelclarkemichaelclarke Onchan, Isle of Man
    Have a look at this guys.
    Claims to be from the LTK workprint send by a RareJamesBondFan.
    http://www107.zippyshare.com/v/aI1WxsQl/file.html]LicencetoKillWorkprint.mp4

*File does not exist on this server*
    I think RareJamesBondFan deleted it.
    Don't think he wanted me to post it.
    However I have send this link already to many users on here via PM so I'm sure a lot already have.
  • RareJamesBondFanRareJamesBondFan Touch it. You can touch it if you want.
    I deleted it because I didn't want the link shared publicly, it's a waste of my bandwidth. It appears you do not know sharing etiquette.

Rule 1: do not question where a source came from.
    Rule 2: do not share someone else's download links
    Rule 3: respect

As the validity of my other workprint clips have been called into question, I have removed them from YouTube. I have received my Skyfall and Spectre clips from another forum, and I am questioning the quality of their source.
    I deleted it because I didn't want the link shared publicly, it's a waste of my bandwidth. It appears you do not know sharing etiquette.

As the validity of my other workprint clips have been called into question, I have removed them from YouTube. I have received my Skyfall and Spectre clips from another forum, and I am questioning the quality of their source.

You told me I was allowed to share this so no offence taken :)
    I just assumed you were the original source and creator for those videos, I did not know you got them from someone else.

Rule 1: do not question where a source came from.
    Rule 2: do not share someone else's download links
    Rule 3: respect

Seriously? Called into question? Austin Powers music in SPECTRE and Gobinda's scream from Octopussy in Skyfall? Yeah. Real ambiguous.
  • RareJamesBondFanRareJamesBondFan Touch it. You can touch it if you want.
    Ha, this is weird. Is he calling Sharkey an idiot for getting caught?
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Really weird dubbing! John Barry is the best!!

Thanks, @RareJamesBondFan.
    OMG thank you thank you thank you Licence to Kill is one of the my favourite Bond films.
  • michaelclarkemichaelclarke Onchan, Isle of Man
    I'm no expert, but I think that might be fake.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I'm pretty sure it is. If you see the posts by Gunbarrels you can really see the grittyness of it all. That LTK "Workprint" has been redubbed and digitally de enhanced to look like a crappy vhs print. It's a funny joke though.