I just HAD to do this while driving in Switzerland:

Comments

• BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    That was awesome! Very well edited, by the way.
  • Big_GeeBig_Gee Wales
    Very good video. Reminds me of the afternoon I drove up and down that pass 2 years ago. I can still feel the tingle on my neck when I looked down at the lay-by.
    Almost lost my Phantom 3 drone while shooting this.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    =D> fantastic video, I loved it. :)
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    That must of been great fun thanks for letting us see it.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Are you Swiss??

And bloody great film!
  • edited June 2016 Posts: 3,160
    Are you Swiss??
    No. I was just passing through, and decided to take the "scenic" route, which pretty much means all over ;-) Also went to Schiltorn which is only a 90 minute drive from the Furka pass. The place was crowded with american and japanese tourists.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Brilliant stuff! Thanks for doing it and for posting it. Makes me want to get back over there and do a drive like that myself. Last time was 10 yrs ago and it was a blast.
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    That's really cool!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Awesome video, and indeed very good editing! was laughing out loud.
  • JeffreyJeffrey The Netherlands
    Very good video and nicely edited! :)
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    Lovely quality. Great editing!
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Are you Swiss??
    No. I was just passing through, and decided to take the "scenic" route, which pretty much means all over ;-) Also went to Schiltorn which is only a 90 minute drive from the Furka pass. The place was crowded with american and japanese tourists.

Excellent work Sit. I'm driving to Schilthorn in a few weeks. Can you just turn up on the day and go up? Do you need to get there really early to avoid the crowds because the cable car doesn't look like it takes that many people?
  • edited June 2016 Posts: 3,160
    @TheWizardOfIce
    Yes. You can just show up at Stechelberg (the bottom), buy a ticket all the way to the top and just go. There are two stops/cable car changes on the way. One of them is Murren, where we stayed overnight. The cable cars arrive/depart every half hour. Some of them were almost full when we arrived, some were half empty.

Just take notice that there for several weeks have been zero visability from the top. So check out the livecam before you go:
    http://schilthorn.ch/de/Info/Schilthorn_Live/Livecams