Last Video Game You Played?

Comments

• ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    00Agent wrote: »
    Because the first two levels had fancy and luxurious settings. ;)

And they both can be easily converted into a James Bond video game level by just replacing 47 with 007. ;)

i liked the first two levels a bit more as well, but i still see a lot of Bond in it, just differenct aspects. The Marrakesh level is pure Living Daylights, when Bond is send to kill Pushkin.
    I couldn't agree more!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, there's a hidden trophy for 'Uncharted 4' where after a particular cutscene, you don't move at all for thirty seconds and you get the trophy; it's a copy of their E3 failure, where the game demo they were unveiling started off and they had some technical issues where the controller wouldn't connect and register, so it opened up with Nathan standing in the middle of a crowded market doing nothing. Not sure if you remember any of that happening, but I thought it was a nice little easter egg, of sorts.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, there's a hidden trophy for 'Uncharted 4' where after a particular cutscene, you don't move at all for thirty seconds and you get the trophy; it's a copy of their E3 failure, where the game demo they were unveiling started off and they had some technical issues where the controller wouldn't connect and register, so it opened up with Nathan standing in the middle of a crowded market doing nothing. Not sure if you remember any of that happening, but I thought it was a nice little easter egg, of sorts.

@Creasy47, yes, I was quite amused when I heard about that one. One of the things I love about Naughty Dog is that they can poke fun at themselves.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    I finally gave in a bought a special edition Uncharted 4 PS4. It's friggen awesome!

IMG_20160603_191549300_zpsax4ubxtr.jpg

Now I'm waiting for No Man's Sky to come out.
    edited June 2016 Posts: 40,368
    Wrapped up a good 85% of the trophies on 'Uncharted 4', so now I have to decide if I want to move on to the Marrakesh level on 'Hitman,' Far Harbor on 'Fallout 4,' or get back to the brutally fun PS4 "remaster" of 'Manhunt.'
    The trailer for Fifa 17 is out and it will use the Frostbite Engine. And Hull City will be in the Premier League on it!
    I haven't played a FIFA game since '08, @tanaka123. How different are they now compared to the ones prior to the 2010 games?
    I haven't played a FIFA game since '08, @tanaka123. How different are they now compared to the ones prior to the 2010 games?

@ClarkDevlin I have Fifa 15 and Fifa 16. I hadn't got one since Fifa 99 on the N64! Huge/incredible difference between Fifa 99 and Fifa 15/16. Can't say about those around '08 as I haven't played them.
    tanaka123 wrote: »

@ClarkDevlin I have Fifa 15 and Fifa 16. I hadn't got one since Fifa 99 on the N64! Huge/incredible difference between Fifa 99 and Fifa 15/16. Can't say about those around '08 as I haven't played them.
    I see. I remember fondly playing FIFA '05 and UEFA Champions League 2004-2005 back when it came out. My first one was FIFA 2000 on the PS1. Great experience, brilliant set of songs, as well.
    I am addicted to the mobile version of injustice god among us I may need to join injustice God among us anonymous lol
    I actually still play that too @Risico007 !

I'm a sucker for any game that gives you daily rewards just for turning it on! This game ironically has waaaay more content than the console version!

Speaking of Injustice, have you seen this?

slack_for_ios_upload.0.jpg

I see. I remember fondly playing FIFA '05 and UEFA Champions League 2004-2005 back when it came out. My first one was FIFA 2000 on the PS1. Great experience, brilliant set of songs, as well.

My first was the original Fifa: International Soccer on Gameboy! @ClarkDevlin

My first was the original Fifa: International Soccer on Gameboy! @ClarkDevlin
    Haven't played that one, but I've seen a few screenshots. Obviously nostalgic and before my time, actually.
    I've been hit with N64 nostalgia lately.... I want to play Banjo-Kazooie again
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    FoxRox wrote: »

You should check out Yooka-Laylee when it comes out. It is being made as a spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie by the original developers. They even got the same guy to do the music.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Here's the trailer.

You should check out Yooka-Laylee when it comes out. It is being made as a spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie by the original developers. They even got the same guy to do the music.

I'm aware. Highly anticipated game for me.
    Has anyone played 'Overwatch' yet? Looks fun and is very reminiscent of 'Team Fortress 2'; saw it for a stupidly cheap price on eBay last night and had to buy it.
    Risico007 wrote: »
    I am addicted to the mobile version of injustice god among us I may need to join injustice God among us anonymous lol
    I actually still play that too @Risico007 !

I'm a sucker for any game that gives you daily rewards just for turning it on! This game ironically has waaaay more content than the console version!
    Hello!

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited June 2016 Posts: 11,139

Haha...fifa 99?? Yikes. That's a long time. Still, the most fun I probably had playing Fifa was road to world cup 98 with Blur's woohoo theme and being able to score from the half way line. The memories...
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    I've been playing this since it came out yesterday. I've waited 10 years for it and it's finally here!

mirrorsedgecatalystimage1-555x555.jpg

Just a heads up for those who waited, like me. On the PlayStation store right now The Kombat Pack 2 for Mortal Kombat X is 50% off!

mkxleatherfacejpg-0d684c_1280w.jpg
    @QsAssistant, the first one came out almost eight years ago, so waiting ten years for a sequel means you must have a time traveling device of some sort.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    @QsAssistant, the first one came out almost eight years ago, so waiting ten years for a sequel means you must have a time traveling device of some sort.

Well, he is Q's assistant, meaning he's got access to the stuff that Q makes and doesn't give to MI6 field agents. The man's been tinkering in the labs long enough to build a time machine.

Well, he is Q's assistant, meaning he's got access to the stuff that Q makes and doesn't give to MI6 field agents. The man's been tinkering in the labs long enough to build a time machine.
    Does that make him R?
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    It does in my book.
    Just finished collecting all 120 stars in Super Mario 64 (1996). The game is an all-time classic, and has a terrific difficulty level.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited June 2016 Posts: 16,328
    Just finished collecting all 120 stars in Super Mario 64 (1996). The game is an all-time classic, and has a terrific difficulty level.

@FoxRox I highly suggest you seek out the fan made Super Mario Star Road mod. It's practically a brand new game and it feels fresh and new.
    edited June 2016 Posts: 15,423
    The Operative: No One Lives Forever... Again!

I'm known to do marathons on games from my childhood that I've always held dear to me. And this one in particular couldn't be more fascinating, and dare I say, the best First-Person Shooter game ever made. Most stylish. Story-driven. Humourous. This game just shows how much care and love was put in effort to make it come up onto surface. And boy, do I love the RPG elements in this! From head to toe, this game is a work of art. Not just with graphics. Ooooh no. From and with every aspect!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    The Operative: No One Lives Forever... Again!

I'm known to do marathons on games from my childhood that I've always held dear to me. And this one in particular couldn't be more fascinating, and dare I say, the best First-Person Shooter game ever made. Most stylish. Story-driven. Humourous. This game just shows how much care and love was put in effort to make it come up onto surface. And boy, do I love the RPG elements in this! From head to toe, this game is a work of art. Not just with graphics. Ooooh no. From and with every aspect!

Along with Cold Winter (you could not have more polar opposites), they my 2 favourite FPS. I called into game recently, and picked up 3 games in their 3 for 2 deal. They have what I have been playing lately...

Smackdown vs Raw 2010
    I felt in the mood for something different. I have finished the road to wrestlemania mode, the ladder match was fun, the flame match was not.

Enemy Front
    Is it just me, or is this a challenging game? I am playing on the wussy setting, and still it's a challenge. The checkpoints could be closer together as well.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Uncaged Edition)
    You couldn't accuse this game of skimping on the violence, not that it is a complaint. I like how the game shows damage on Wolverine's body, and his healing factor. Take enough damage, and you can see his internal organs.