Your 2012 Potential intresting movie or tv series titles

M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
edited December 2011 in General Movies & TV Posts: 4,444
Movies (With confirmd Dutch cinema releases dates):

Haywire '2011' (26 January 2012)
Man on a Ledge (2 February 2012)
Hugo (2 February 2012)
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (16 February 2012)
John Carter (22 March 2012)
One for the Money (26 April 2012)
Snow White and the Huntsman (7 June 2012)
Ice Age: Continental Drift aka Ice Age 4 (4 July 2012)
The Dark Knight Rises (25 July 2012) Wil possible be the 2th 2012 movie at the Boxoffice. QOS won from TDK in The Netherlands, wil Bond win again.
G.I. Joe: Retaliation aka G.I. Joe 2 (30 August 2012)
The Bourne Legacy (13 September 2012)
Skyfall (1 November 2012) Wil be the only movie iam intrest to see in cinema, i hope it wil keep that way after more news.
Premium Rush (22 November) Directed by the writer of the first Spider-Man movie.
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey aka LOTR 4 (13 December 2012). I wil not see it earlier then 2014. Because there also going to be Hobbit 2 for 2013.

Dr. Seuss' The Lorax (11 April) Animation

Battleship. (26 April) Liam Neeson. Universal version of Transformers.

Jack the Giant Killer (14 June 2012) Another movie adaption of fames tale (Dutch: Jaap en de bonestaak) from Bryan Singer (X-men/X-men 2)

Movies (Without a confirmd Dutch cinema releases dates):

The Wild Bunch. Animation http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1021002/ Abigail Breslin, Willem Dafoe, Elizabeth Hurley, Chris Klein doing a voice.

William Tell. 2D version.. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1440382/

Zambezia. Animation, official credit as 2011 movie. Wil this be the Rio of 2012. The trailer look like it parody The Lion King. Look like the movie already must be out in 2008, because some company credits get 2008, 2010 as credit. Also 11 writers working on the movie.

A Thousand Words. Eddie Murphy. From the directer of Meet Dave. Not expect much of it.

Soldiers of Fortune. Release year must stil be changed to 2012 on imdb. Starring Sean Bean and Ving Rhames. http://www.movieinsider.com/m7939/soldiers-of-fortune/

Hit List Trailer http://www.azmovies.net/hit-list.html

Men in Black 3

Good Deeds

http://www.moviemaze.de/media/trailer/5877,sinbad-the-fifth-voyage.html
Sinbad: The Fifth Voyage (2012) Narrator: Patrick Stewart (X-men)

Tv series:

12th Season of Wie Is de Mol (Dutch game. Iceland. Started 5 January 2012.)
Who wil be the trater this time..

2th season of Boardwalk Empire (Not confirmd yet). The first season whas in December 2010-February 2011.
4th Season of Mad Men (Expect in June)
S3.6 and later of Burn Notice (Wil contune after fift season is finished in the Vs.)

New episodes of CSI, CSI New York, Bones.

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Ghost Rider and MIB 3, that's all.
    X3MSonicX wrote:

That's aside from Bond right?
    SKYFALL goes without saying. And I'm a big Nolan fan, so count me in for THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. The PROMETHEUS trailer was the first Ridley Scott project I've been genuinely excited about in a decade, so I'm keeping a close eye on that, too. And Peter Morgan's post-Bond project RUSH has definately got my attention.
    SKYFALL
    PROMETHEUS
    THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
    DJANGO UNCHAINED
    BOURNE LEGACY
    THE GREY (<3 Liam Neeson)
    UNTITLED TAKEN SEQUEL (<3 Liam Neeson)
    HAYWIRE

and I'm sure I'm missing many many more.

As for TV:
    DEXTER and that's about it.
    oh and Ancient Aliens, a bit of a guilty pleasure :P
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited December 2011 Posts: 12,459
    I'm up for anything with Liam in it, no matter what the title.

tv: I still like Leverage
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    The Dark Knight Rises
    The Bourne Legacy

There's some film called "Skyfall", about some British spy who has his loyalty tested and yada yada. I may check it out... ;)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    'Touch' new series with Kiefer Sutherland where he discovers his autistic and mute son can predict events before they happen....

'Luck' new HBO series with Dustin Hoffman... looks very good, very dark....

'Awake' new series with Jason Isaacs.... he lives between 2 realities - one with his wife but dead son, the other with son but wife is dead... can one of these realities be a dream ?

'Sherlock' season 2...

'Alcatraz' new JJ Abrams series with Sam Neill... looks awesome

'Game of Thrones' season 2...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    'Sherlock' season 2...
    I second that. I hope the series are longer in the future. Brilliant show that is true to the original Doyle works.
    'Alcatraz' new JJ Abrams series
    That's where I stopped reading. JJ Abrams is perhaps the most over-rated person in Hollywood. No doubt his involvement in "Alcatraz" is going to be about the same as his involvement in "Lost" - co-write the pilot episode, write an early episode for the second season, and then sit back and relax as everyone praises him for being such a visionary when he hasn't actually done anything except maybe try way too hard to be someone else (as he did with SUPER 8 where he desperately wanted to be Spielberg).
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    In no particular order (because I don't know all their release dates):

The Dark Knight Rises
    MAYBE Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance
    Men in Black 3
    The Expendables 2
    The Avengers
    The Amazing Spider-Man
    Skyfall
    The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

And as for TV:
    Touch (new Kiefer Sutherland show)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,350
    'Sherlock' season 2...
    I second that. I hope the series are longer in the future. Brilliant show that is true to the original Doyle works.

I also hope we don't get one series every 18 months!
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 300
    FILMS:
    The Woman In Black
    Perfect Sense
    Raven
    The Cold Light Of Day
    The Wettest County in the World
    Men In Black 3
    Snow White and the Huntsman
    Rock of Ages
    Prometheus
    The Amazing Spider-Man
    The Dark Knight Rises
    The Bourne Legacy
    Total Recall
    Dredd
    The Gangster Squad
    Skyfall
    47 Ronin
    Lincoln
    Les Miserables
    Django Unchained

TV:
    Game of Thrones - Season 2
    Samuel001 wrote:
    'Sherlock' season 2...

Tell me about it. It seems that this time we'll have 3 more in the second series, which will be stories based upon "A Scandal in Bohemia", "The Hound of the Baskervilles", and "The Final Problem", but I hope the wait is much shorter when the third series comes.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Samuel001 wrote:
    'Sherlock' season 2...

Tell me about it. It seems that this time we'll have 3 more in the second series, which will be stories based upon "A Scandal in Bohemia", "The Hound of the Baskervilles", and "The Final Problem", but I hope the wait is much shorter when the third series comes.

Due to The Hobbit I think it will at least be 18 months again. That is, of course, if Moffat wants to do more. It's worth the wait, so it's worthwile, that's something!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    By the way, does anyone like the reboot of Nikita? I loved the Peta Wilson series.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Virage wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:

That's aside from Bond right?

Surely. Won't miss SF.

Corelius, Red Tails...
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Snow White And Jon Huntsman
    The Bourne Lethargy
    MiD3 (Men In Drag 3)
    The Fart Knight Lets Rip
    Total Recall Recalled
    The Hobbit: A Totally Expected Journey
    Wok Of Ages
    Banjo Unchained
    Skybawl

These may or may not actually make into multiplexes - keep your eyes peeled, peeps... ;)
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    St_George wrote:
    The Bourne Lethargy
    MiD3 (Men In Drag 3)

I'm watching for these two in particular. No reason. B-)
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    this list isn't in order of importance, but by their release in the upcoming year..

The Devil Inside
    Haywire
    The Grey
    Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance
    The Avengers
    Dark Shadows (i kind of remember the tv series, so i might go check this out)
    Snow White And The Huntsman (ya, i know, but something about it looks cool)
    Prometheus
    Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
    The Dark Knight Rises
    The Expendables 2
    Dredd
    Paranormal Activity 4
    Halloween 3D (i'm a fan to the end lol - dont like that its in 3D though)
    Taken 2
    Skyfall
    Lincoln
    World War Z
    The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
    Django Unchained
    THE CABIN IN THE WOODS looks pretty decent - it's a riff on the horror trope of a group of teenagers going to a secluded cabin in the woods, but apparently thr last forty-five minutes or so completely turns the genre on its head.