AMC Theaters approves texting DURING a movie.

13»

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    What next? Toilets instead of regular seats, so that no one needs to leave the theatre?
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited April 2016 Posts: 9,020
    What next? Toilets instead of regular seats, so that no one needs to leave the theatre?

We can have dinner in the cinema hall.

full.jpg
    full.jpg
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    And done......

CgFohVjUsAAQCbQ.jpg

Prick.

Now, if I didn't know better, then I could have thought that was aimed at me
    ;)

Sorry old man. Glad you realise it was aimed at the f**kwit who thought killing off the cinema experience was a flash of inspiration.

Couldn't have put it better myself.
    When I was stationed in Trier in 1981, the best german movie theater I used to frequent (the Capitol Katakombe) was an underground room with real armchairs, and tables on which you could put the glass of beer you had purchased at the bar. Too bad it closed (from what I gather) before the end of the 80s.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'

We can have dinner in the cinema hall.

full.jpg
    full.jpg

Just as bad as texting.

I don't want twats clinking their cutlery and calling the waiter over every 5 minutes.

Why can't people just go to the cinema to WATCH THE FUCKING FILM?

Honestly do you go the butcher to play the trombone or the post office to study Portuguese?
    Absolute madness! Are they trying to make piracy easier or what? Film studio's must have an opinion on this!
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!! OMG! HA.
  • Ah, that's better.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I remember when people could smoke in the cinema.

I wish I did, what a treat that would be. Now I get to enjoy these "vapers" every so often in the cinemas.

They're still dangerous.
    Cinema's will be a thing of the past sooner rather than later as people will turn to things like Sky Box Office, Netflix......etc. I don't want lots of distracting screens in rows in front of me whilst i am trying to enjoy a film.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    People have been turning to Netflix for many years and cinemas are still going strong. If we're ever going to see a day where the vast majority of people are going digital only, it's still going to take a very long time.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Have you heard the new one?

A couple were caught having sex during batman v superman. The cinema employees tried to stop them but they fought back, so eventually they just left them to it. Don't even know if they got into trouble for it. Mad world.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Wow the movie is that bad? people are having to go to great lengths to entertain themselves. It's DC's fault. I'd sue ;)
    I did that during Alien 3. It wasn t because the film was bad.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    :D
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Clearly, the next article will be "AMC Theaters Approves Backroom Sex In Certain Theaters".
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    I came to detest the cinema experience. I used to go every week. Now it's just for Bond films and stuff like Marvel or DC. And if I do go it's very early afternoon on a weekday.

Could never fathom out why people need to eat crap during a movie. Can they not go without food for a couple of hours?

Same with people who chat all the way through a film. Why not sit in the pub?!! It's more social and a lot cheaper!

And if you can't go a couple of hours without checking bloody facebook, then I despair of you!

Give me a Bluray on a massive TV in the comfort of my own home any day!
    I am so glad I have yet to join the 21st Century. My phone is plugged into the wall at home. If I'm in a theatre opening night for a new Bond film- anyone who wants to get a hold of me gets to practice the art of patience until the end credits roll and I eventually make it home. Facebook can especially wait, too.
    What about PokemonGo? Can you really wait two hours for that?