Steven Seagal

in Actors Posts: 235
I'm just curious what do you guys think of Steven Seagal being the next James Bond?

Comments

Think he is too old now, though personally think Bond should remain British.
    Too old, and too fat. And even in his prime, he couldn't have cut the mustard. Frankly, the guy is a joke.
    Think he is too old now, though personally think Bond should remain British.
    I can understand that however, not all James Bond were British. Sean Connery was Scottish and pierce Brosnan was Irish for example.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Bond has a Scottish background.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Why would Steven Seagal ever be Bond? The very idea of that just sounds wrong.

Under Siege 2 is awesome, though.
    The majority of Bond actors are British, what I should have said is I don't want Bond to be American.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Don't seem to find any connection of how and where would Seagal ever be in the league of Bond. Especially now.
    Why would Steven Seagal ever be Bond? The very idea of that just sounds wrong.

Under Siege 2 is awesome, though.
    Yeah it was a great movie. Well just an idea I thought of. From what I heard he was doing some fight choreographer in Never Say Never Again and broke Sean Connery wrist while trying to teach him in that movie.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Confirmed: Daniel Craig leaves role, Steven Seagal is hired because why not?

Please post your thoughts in the 'Who should/could be a Bond actor?' thread.

Locked.
This discussion has been closed.