Last TV Show You Watched?

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Finished season 1 of 'Modern Family'... Fantastic show ! I always have a good laugh when watching an episode ! Bring on season 2 !
    Finishing season 3 of Hamish Macbeth and season 9 of M*A*S*H.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" original cartoon version. A Yuletide classic.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Finished season 1 of 'Parks and Recreation'... Good show. I prefer 'The Office' to this. I hope season 2 will be better.
    "The Jetsons Christmas Carol", another great Christmas classic. It's a very hilarious take on the story with Mr. Spacely in the Scrooge part, George Jetson in the Bob Cratchit role, and Astro as Tiny Tim.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I just finished watching season 2 of Star Trek - the original series. Some episodes I like, some are kinda dumb, but overall it's a pleasure to revisit these old treasures. =D>
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Tales Of The Unexpected

Episodes:
    The Stinker
    I'll Be Seeing You
    The Party
    Would You Believe It*

*Starring Richard Johnson in his 2nd of 3 appearances in TOTU.
    Dexter season 6 finale. Excited to see season 7.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Sherlock - the first series, which is only three episodes. Great series, can't wait fot the next three in January on the 1st, 8th and 15th!
  • Modern Family too funny - modern version of Married with Kids.

The Big Bang Theory - too funny.

The Nutter sorry The Mentalist.

The Closer.

And anything on BBC 4, Eden, National Geographic and Babestation.
    Just finished season 3 of 'Top Gear' (2002 version)... going to start season 4 tomorrow.
  • quantumofsolacequantumofsolace England
    The first episode of the second series of BBC1's 'Sherlock'. Superb!
    The Simpsons Season 14 - finally released on DVD!
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 7,653
    The first episode of the second series of BBC1's 'Sherlock'. Superb!

indeed it was, with some clever reverence to James Bond as well.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It sure was a cracker and hopefully worth the 18 month wait some had to endure!

Two more to go, can't wait for next week's and the episode on the 15th.
    American Horror Story season finale.
    edited January 2012 Posts: 15,686
    Just finished season 1 of 'Downton Abbey'... stellar show. I really love it. A really colourful bunch of characters, the sets are amazing, the cinematography is breathtaking. One of my fav shows at the moment !!
    Super Bowl XLVI. Congrats to Mr. Manning and his fellow Giants. Condolences to Mr. Brady and his fellow Patriots.
    Just finished season 1 of 'Downton Abbey'... stellar show. I really love it. A really colourful bunch of characters, the sets are amazing, the cinematography is breathtaking. One of my fav shows at the moment !!

You two huh?

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Hustle
    Series: 8
    Episode: 6

Ironic huh? I get what I wanted: Jaime Murray returning and what I honestly thought was the best episode in a long, long time, and it's the last ever episode of Hustle. *shakes fist* While it was no suprise that Murray was going to reprise her role, they did well to keep a lid on Warren's. And they ended it in a sensible way too, leaves the door open for that long rumoured film.
    EastEnders! My guilty pleasure from the soap world! lol!
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    just finished the final season of Smallville, and I thought it was a nice finale to see Clark Kent become Superman. A great ten season run!!!!
    Just finished season 3 of 'Breaking Bad'... wow ! this show is so addictive. a bit slow at the start, but the final 2/3 episodes are just amazing ! can't wait to watch season 4 !!
    The Walking Dead, S.1

The-Walking-Dead-Cast-Photo.jpg

Excellent material!!!
    yep its a great show!
  • so sorry, was half asleep 8-|

I don't know what it's called but I saw it recently and it had some people going down to the bay with fishing boats and night skies and the weather wasn't really appropriate. They thought was it really worth being there and maybe another time would be better. Maybe I wasn't really paying attention
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Just started watching season 2 of Heroes on Netflicks. It's actually not a bad show, if you get to watch each episode back to back; can't imagine watching it week to week, and with commericals.
    I have gotten hooked on "Justified". that is a good show. I recommend it.

I can't get into "The River". Too overblown, and overrated. and that friggin shakey camera annoys the hell out of me. It was okay with Blair Witch Project and Cloverfield but every week. No.. I don't care to see it.
  • Just heard O'Loughlin (McGarrett) going to rehab..so out of last 4 episodes and will it make a difference anyway??
    http://www.deadline.com/2012/03/hawaii-five-0-star-alex-oloughlin-to-take-break-from-the-series-for-treatment/#utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Hawaii’s Five-0 task force will be without its leader for a little while. Hawaii Five-0 star Alex O’Loughlin will miss at least one episode of the CBS crime drama for a stint in rehab. “Alex is taking a short break from Hawaii Five-0 to receive supervised treatment for prescription pain medication due to a recent shoulder injury,” a rep for the actor said in a statement.

The series, which is ahead of schedule, is now shooting episode 20. Production will proceed as planned, with Hawaii completing its Season 2 order. “We respect and support Alex’s decision,” CBS Studios, which produces the series said. “Everyone at CBS Television Studios and Hawaii Five-0 wishes him well and we look forward to his return.”
    edited March 2012 Posts: 784
    Oh that sucks, he is such a great actor in the show. Looks like Danno gets to run the gig for a few shows.

Anybody every notice how good he looks in a tux?