Evil Bond Girls Battle : Classic Fiona Volpe vs Modern Xenia Onatopp

SzonanaSzonana Mexico
edited March 2016 in Actors Posts: 1,130
Who gave the better performance?
Who is more attractive?

In performance is almost a tie but i give the win to Xenia i loved how over the top she was and how far she could go in anything. Famke looked like she had great fun playing her.

Attractive again Xenia is the winner. Luciana was really sexy but Famke is much more stricking with her red lips, height and definitely prittier face.

Comments

Fiona gave the better performance, and was a much more interesting character.I also think she is the more beautiful girl I've got a thing for redheads, and she is one of the best I have ever seen.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Fiona by far!

She's my favourite Bond girl. Sexy, has an amazing body, sensual, seductive, an animal in the bedroom, a right bitch and actually knows how to have sex. She's the quintessential femme fatale. No Bond girl since has come close to matching her. Luciana Paluzzi was a frikkin' goddess back in the 60s. She's actually responsible for my first ever erection.

• MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Fiona wipes the floor with Domino, in every aspect.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Fiona.
    Fiona Volpe
    edited July 2016 Posts: 11,139
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Zm-2hX05Nfg/TOB2kRv-_SI/AAAAAAAAArI/t39bFrLSHNI/s320/thunderball%2B06.jpg

Imagine this woman calling you up at work, telling you how much she wants you...Christ!
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    I actually never cared for those two, they are kind of boring, especially Domino, and a big step down after Pussy Galore.
  • Fiona. No contest.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    i'll take both please.. at the same time.
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    Therball?
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Furball.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Fiona Volpe on both parts.
  • I actually never cared for those two, they are kind of boring, especially Domino, and a big step down after Pussy Galore.

no words...just get out.

Fiona Volpe for me on both. But wow, Connery really landed on his feet with these two. I think he had at least one, hopefully both.
  • HASEROT wrote: »
    i'll take both please.. at the same time.

:)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Who won?
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited July 2016 Posts: 23,883
    I agree with the OP on performance - I think they are both equally excellent.

However, I disagree with the OP on attractiveness. While I'd prefer to be 'Onatopp' myself, I wouldn't say no to Famke in her prime, although she might be a bit of a challenge being a big girl and all. Luciana though is a babe for the ages, and her Fiona Volpe is mesmerizing to me.
    Hot as Famke was in her prime when she did GE
    hands down to Fiona Volpe. Palluzzi was smoking hot with that slamming jamming body.
  • GBFGBF
    I like almost everything about Fiona. She is such a beuatifull and sexy girl and in my opinion the best element of Thunderball. I only thought her death came a bit too early. I really liked her to have a longer screen time.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    edited July 2016 Posts: 4,151
    Xenia was, in my opinion, the most attractive of the two. However, despite that, the pure sexiness of Fiona outshines any attractiveness. Volpe is a pure 60's sex kitten and I'd gladly pass her something to wear anytime.
    edited July 2016 Posts: 11,139
    http://mjmcx2too.homestead.com/files/bg13a.jpg

Please don't post photos or images directly. Links only please
  • Choose between Fiona and Xenia? Not me, thanks -- I don't think I could survive the evaluation process!
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    doubleoego wrote: »
    http://mjmcx2too.homestead.com/files/bg13a.jpg

Please don't post photos or images directly. Links only please

It's got to be Fiona just for that picture.

The difference between them is Xenia got off on killing people whereas Fiona got off on just shagging. And then she would kill you.

Fiona is pure filth while Xenia is a tad mental.
  • GBFGBF
    Did Fiona actually kill anyone? I think she was rather the bait than the killer..
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    GBF wrote: »
    Did Fiona actually kill anyone? I think she was rather the bait than the killer..
    She dispatched Count Lippe on the bike.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Fiona Volpe beats every other taker. End of contest! :D
  • GBFGBF
    Oh
    bondjames wrote: »
    GBF wrote: »
    She dispatched Count Lippe on the bike.

of course. Thanks.. How could I forget that scene??
  • TB loses a little something when Fiona is killed. Xenia's great but there is not the same feeling.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Xenia and Fiona couldn't be more different. So it's hard to decide as I love both.

I will choose modern over classic this time. So Xenia it is.

@Szonana please continue this thread
    Fiona for sure,she is just pure evil,smart,and very sexy.....a typical SPECTRE agent..
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    Fiona definitely. More characterisation, and we got more interaction with her, much like we interacted with Turkey more in FRWL

Xenia is great to watch but all she does is groan and be on a top of things