Who has what it takes to work for MI6?

Apparently Bond doesn't:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/james-bond-spectre/mi6-british-intelligence-spy-sis/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/james-bond-spectre/what-is-mi6-really-like-spooks/

Do you think you have what it takes to work for the SIS? If so, do you reckon you'd enjoy the work?

Comments

• SerialHitmanSerialHitman Plotting my revenge
    I've always had problems working as a team, I always want to do everything myself, so no.
  • Emotional intelligence??? Says, "I feel your pain" as he slits BG's throat. LOL!

"Diversity"??? Guess I'm out of the running: I'm a white guy. (shakes head)
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    John_Bryce wrote: »

Hard to infiltrate Isis as a white guy. Or Korea. Or China. Or Iran.
  • edited February 2016 Posts: 21
    Sark wrote: »
    John_Bryce wrote: »

Hard to infiltrate Isis as a white guy. Or Korea. Or China. Or Iran.
    True. But NONE of them developed nuke technology (or most any other technology), on their own. We let their citizens into our countries, let them enroll in our universities and in exchange for mere $$$ we teach them all of our knowledge. They then go back to their countries and then use it against us.

We must be RACISTS to think that we can do that and they will not be able compete against us (economically, militarily). We must think we're somehow INHERENTLY SUPERIOR to them to think we can put them on an equal footing to us and still beat them. We need to get rid of our RACISTS leader who allow these policies.

Of course, some of them just steal our technology. But then again, what are they doing in our countries in the first place???

What the hell are you talking about? Are you suggesting we don't allow tourists, exchange students, business or immigrants from those countries? I'm afraid you won't find support here, as I live in China.
    I'm not Chinese myself, but if China established the standard that fellow wants to I wouldn't be here.