what would you like to see in Bond 25?

peterpeter Toronto
If this is already a thread, my apologies.

I'd like to see the following:

1. Blofeld's jail break from a secluded one-person prison: violent and desperate in a SILENCE OF THE LAMBS kind of way.
2. Blofeld's organization has continued to grow from his days in jail and he has designed a Unit 731 bio-warfare compound in an isolated part of Japan (Garden of Death).
3. Blofeld escapes and takes refuge here.
4. Because of Blofeld's escape, the international community says this is England's problem since they arrested him (and covered it up), on British soil.
5. M wanting to find Bond, but his Smart Blood records have been destroyed and he's off the grid.
6. Meeting Bond in a beach house in Africa, he awaken from a nightmare. Bond is having a tough time adapting to civilian life. He's paranoid and suffers from nightmares. PTS. Madeline sleeps beside him. Bond's body is as wired tight as he is. He has a heavy-metal gym of kettle bells, barbells and chin up bars where he trains like a man obsessed (meaning Craig's in top, physical shape)
7. as he makes breakfast for Madeline, Bond talks through Ian Fleming's description for the perfect scrambled eggs.
8. she's a little cagey, feeling suffocated from Bond who wants to drive her everywhere, including her job. Today, she insists that she take the bus on her own. Bond agrees, yes, it's time, but,
9. he follows her to her work, a one storey building where she's teaching young children.
10. Madeline doesn't come home, leaves Bond a text: she's left him.
11. Just as he receives this info, a box has been delivered to his home. A ringing phone from inside. Ripping it open, a phone lays there. He answers and it's Blofeld. He tells cuckoo that the nerves he severed through (in SP) have made Bond very susceptible to the powers of suggestion...

And so we're led into a sequence taken right out of the TMWTGG: Bond has been ordered to kill M... and he follows through... that's ACT I

Comments

This is intense and plausible, I pariticualry like the part where Bond is shirtless at the gym and then whistling a recipe for the perfect eggs, implanted in his brain by Blofeld. Please consider doing a fanfiction.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    A solid script with no unbelievable contrivances, such as the best secret agent in the world being somewhat related to the most dangerous terrorist in the world who also happened to be the mastermind behind every Bond's mission.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Walecs wrote: »
    A solid script with no unbelievable contrivances, such as the best secret agent in the world being somewhat related to the most dangerous terrorist in the world who also happened to be the mastermind behind every Bond's mission.

Agreed, or insanely impossible moments such as a villain seeing into the future, hacking into MI-6, escaping from a cell and taking down two armed guards who were many, many feet from the unarmed villain, just for him to escape through a confusing mess of tunnels, ladders, stations, and staircases, just to manage to hide off and dress up like a police officer, perfectly time a conveniently placed bomb with the arrival of a train at the exact moment it passes, and then arrive at a heavily guarded building and kill the men inside without anyone in the court room hearing a single shot fired.

@Birdleson, if you find the original thread, let me know. I've searched a few times and I can't find anything. Surprising, really, I would've bet money that a thread like this already existed.
    I am quite charmed and engendered by your idea of a beach house gym in Africa as well. :)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Thanks for that. Coupled with the thread discussing things you never want to return, we can discuss this more properly there since those threads have been running for a while as it is.

Locked.
This discussion has been closed.