List the cars you own

ForYourEyesOnlyForYourEyesOnly In the untained cradle of the heavens
edited February 2016 in General Discussion Posts: 1,984
Here you guys can just list the cars you own. If there's too many or you don't feel like naming some, just naming one or a few is fine.

Comments

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Do you mean all the cars we've owned in our lifetime ?
    Why not start by adding your own list @ForYourEyesOnly
  • RC7RC7
    Here you guys can just list the cars you own. If there's too many or you don't feel like naming some, just naming one or a few is fine.

You definitely don't live in London.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    edited February 2016 Posts: 9,117
    Can we list cars we've stolen too or does your name have to be on the V5 form?
  • ForYourEyesOnlyForYourEyesOnly In the untained cradle of the heavens
    edited February 2016 Posts: 1,984
    RC7 wrote: »

You definitely don't live in London.

It says Australia next to my name :P

Anyway, if you Londoners don't have much to write, this should be easy.
    Benny wrote: »
    Do you mean all the cars we've owned in our lifetime ?
    Why not start by adding your own list @ForYourEyesOnly

Well, that'd be a bit too much (unless you don't own much), which is why I said you can share whatever you feel like sharing. Just wanted to post this thread because I saw a lot of car threads here.

As for why I haven't added mine yet, well, when I did that with my other threads, they died quickly and couldn't be effectively revived. I'll post a list after some people show interest in this thread, otherwise it might as well die.
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    Previously:

Ford Fiesta
    Seat Ibiza
    Fiat Grande Punto

Current:

Skoda Octavia estate
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited February 2016 Posts: 17,728
    Previously
    1999 Ford Fiesta

Currently
    2008 Ford Fiesta Zetec.

[Obviously nothing very exciting here folks!]
  • RC7RC7
    Previously
    MX-5 Eunos Roadster

Currently
    Audi A3
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited February 2016 Posts: 23,883
    Currently
    -Mercedes-Benz 300se (low mileage1989 classic on Haggerty classic car insurance - weekend use only)
    -Audi A4

Previously
    -Mercedes-Benz E320
    -Mercedes-Benz C350
    -BMW 3 Series Coupe
    -Toyota Camry
    -Honda Prelude
    -Two VW Jetta's (2nd generation)

PS: I buy most of my cars used/secondhand. Can't stand the depreciation and would rather get a better car for less money.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Previously
    Mustang
    Mustang
    Taurus
    Saturn

Currently
    VW Jetta
    Previously
    Suzuki Samurai jeep soft top
    Ford Sierra
    Nissan Primera EGT
    Nissan 200sx (awesome car)
    Nissan Primera GT
    Nissan Navara double cab pick up
    Toyota Yaris x2
    Toyota MR2
    Nissan Murano ( the beast)

Currently
    Nissan Juke Nismo
    Renault Wind

Clearly I do like my Nissans !!!
  • I just got my license, so let me get back to you.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    From first car on...

yugo%20511%20rhd.jpg

Yugo 511

SwallowTeledails.JPG

VW Golf MkI

042.JPG

Ford Fiesta MKII

Volvo-122-coupe-1.jpg

Volvo 122 Amazon (This was my dads car that I borrowed for a while)

549019238023270002_original.jpg

Ford Falcon S pack (My first car in Australia)

216479.jpg

Suzuki Vitara

o3.jpg

Mitsubishi Magna

$_20.JPG

Mitsubishi 380

nissan-micra.jpg

Nissan Micra (This is now my wife's car)

Currently driving

hyundai-i40-review-09.jpg

Hyundai i40 diesel wagon / estate

Just bought this two weeks ago. Fantastic to drive and excellent on fuel. Very happy with it.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Currently;
    2000 Volvo S70 (Still getting the parts together for that smokescreen to make it less boring.)

Previuosly;
    Hotwheels (I'm nearly 21 and just finally got my license to kill drive a few months ago.)
  • Previously:
    My very first car was a black 1998 Chrysler Sebring, with sunroof & leather seats. For a college kid it was like having Aston Martin! ;)

It's a stock photo, you get the idea
    4952250001_large.jpg

Unfortunately I wrecked it (hardly two months after making my last payment too!) and replaced it with a blue 2004 Sebring. It was a convertible this time, but I sure missed the leather seats

2001-chrysler-sebring-11.jpg

I thought it was so badass, then shortcut to 10 years later, the car is long since paid off, and I've grown up and realized the car wasn't (and never was) anything to brag about.

I gifted it to my niece who had just turned 16 and got myself a black 2014 Ford Mustang convertible! I even got leather seats, just like the good ol' days! I'll keep this car until I'm an old man!

2015-Mustang-Convertible.jpg
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    OOOooooo, nice ride MD!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    edited February 2016 Posts: 7,948
    Indeed, nice car @Master! My cars have been a bit more mundane.. allthough I really loved my Golf Mk II 1.3 from 1989:
    Golf8.jpg
    (not my car, but very similar, same colour.

And just lost my Renault Clio 1.4 1999 as it, literally, was falling apart, looking exactly like this:
    103739813_614.jpg

Both cars left hand drive, as all cars are in continental Europe.
    Bump. I'd list my cars but something's wrong with the damned images.
  • edited March 2016 Posts: 337
    I've got a 2014 Holden Caprice and a 2012 BMW 535i.

@Master_Dahark - That Ford Mustang looks incredible. Saw one trying to compete with a Ferrari in engine noise on Friday.
    Great looking Mustang. I've had a '65 convertible and '69 fastback in the past. Chevrolet is re-introducing a Camaro convertible in 2017-640 hp and a 10 speed automatic. It will be a BEAST.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    @FLeiter post some pictures, those are very, very nice cars you've owned!
    edited March 2016 Posts: 1,984
    My friend has a Ford Mustang GT, which is making me very envious. At the same time, I'm also thinking I should get a new car. Should I get one of those, or should I spend a bit extra (actually, a lot more) on a Jaguar XE?
    Thanks for the nice comments on my car! But I don't want to mislead anyone-- they were all stock photos, not just the old Sebring ;)

Here's the real deal

10914976_10100695535837781_1554532349343357470_o.jpg

Still not too shabby though I hope! 8->
    Still looks very impressive.
    My friend has a Ford Mustang GT, which is making me very envious. At the same time, I'm also thinking I should get a new car. Should I get one of those, or should I spend a bit extra (actually, a lot more) on a Jaguar XE?

Do you really have to ask?

Spend the money Sir to get that bit of class instead of just power.
    These are the cars that my dad owned - I'm only listing these (out of envy) so I can one day match them:

Current

A used 2002 Bentley Arnage (bought a couple years ago)

Previous

1997 BMW 740iL

1981 Holden Statesman Caprice (hideous, in my opinion)

1973 Aston Martin V8 Coupe

1965 Mercedes-Benz 250SE

He also told me he used to own a Jaguar Mark IX in 1959 when he lived in England, but I don't have any living memory of the car. I've seen it in a couple of photos, though, it looks quite good.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Thanks for the nice comments on my car! But I don't want to mislead anyone-- they were all stock photos, not just the old Sebring ;)

Here's the real deal

10914976_10100695535837781_1554532349343357470_o.jpg

Still not too shabby though I hope! 8->

Your state trooper car looks fabulous, I always wanted a car like this :)) oh..wait...

Your car is great, you realise with a few subtle changes it would look like a Batmobile! B-)
    One of the best cars I've ever driven was the '74 Monteverdi Palm Beach. The detailing was outstanding and the handling was superior. Price was $78K(at the time) new and a little too steep for me. Enjoy.

img84_palm_beach_01.jpg

Just confirming. My wife says that if I'm going to get one of "those masculine cars" I might as well get a classy one.

In Australia, though, I think the XE costs at least $70 000. Stupid. If I get one, I'll share it here.
    edited March 2016 Posts: 9,117

Just confirming. My wife says that if I'm going to get one of "those masculine cars" I might as well get a classy one.

In Australia, though, I think the XE costs at least $70 000. Stupid. If I get one, I'll share it here.

Even so spend it. When you pull up at the lights next to a Holden or a Ford it will be money well spent, giving you that Bondian sense of style and superiority that brutish muscle cars just can't provide.
    Even so spend it. When you pull up at the lights next to a Holden or a Ford it will be money well spent, giving you that Bondian sense of style and superiority that brutish muscle cars just can't provide.

Well, it certainly looks better than my Audi A4, and it certainly has more presence on the road. Yeah, I'll probably buy it soon.