Ranking your Favorite Bond actor's tenure ?

SzonanaSzonana Mexico
in Actors Posts: 1,130
Ok how would you rank your favorite Bond actor's tenure as Bond ?
And do you think ranking your Favorite Bond Actor's films are the most difficult?

Here is my Ranking for Pierce Brosnan

1 The world is not enough : The best performance from Pierce as Bond, Elektra King was an outstanding villain bond girl, the film had the right balance between action, Drama and humor, has all the bond elements and its a film completely tailored for Pierce Brosnan.
Last but not least it has my favorite pre tittles sequence even if many claim it was too long.

2 Goldeneye: its as perfect as The World is not enough and Pierce did a great Performance debut but it was a film which was first written for Dalton and that takes off some points since it makes Pierce a little less comfortable in the role since it was a film for a previous Bond and had just some changes at the last moment to fit him.

3 Die Another Day : its the one with the weakest script and story line i most admit it . but its compensated by its grandiosity, glamour and entretainment value, it also had a beautiful car and Pierce gave his second best performance in the character. I also loved Miranda Frost and the mystery on which side she really was.
Ohh and the ice Palace was such a beautiful setting.

4 Tomorrow never dies : i loved this movie as well but its only at last because its the least Bondian from Pierce's tenure as Bond and the Bond the girls are the weakest here. Not horrible but i prefer by much: Xenia, Natalya,Miranda Frost and Elektra King.
Still has so many good stuff in it, its one of the most re watchable, has my favorites Villain and one of the best chase sequences.

As for my second question
Id definitely say yes, you love all of them that you really need to think what you liked the most and least of each film and put in perspective which has more weight in each film

Comments

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited February 2016 Posts: 23,883
    Sean Connery

1. FRWL - I prefer the younger, harder edged Connery. More credible in my view, and Terrence Young gets the most out of him in this outing. The film is unique in the canon because it is the most stripped down dark thriller they've done (although DN, LTK & SF run it close in this regard imho). Almost bare bones, with very little filler, the plot is convincing and believable. It has superb villainous threesome (Kronsteen, Klebb & the best Blofeld imho) & one of the best henchman in Grant. The film has a mix of suspense, romance and humour that's just perfect in my view. It's the one Bond film that harkens back to the old greats that predated Bond (Hitchcock, Cary Grant and the like) and that's what keeps this firmly on top for me.

2. TB - yes, people say it's bloated and slow in places, and there's something to that, but I strongly disagree with comments that Connery is bored here. On the contrary. In my view, this is Young back to show us that nobody gets a performance out of Connery like he can. Compared to the highly touted GF, I much prefer Connery here - he's got his mojo and his edge back. The way he gives Fiona her shoes in the hotel, or the way he reacts to her speeding in the Mustang, or the way he moves around Largo's villa at night. This is the definitive Bond in action. The film has a superior score, great, charismatic villains, a larger than life save the world plot, SPECTRE, and probably the 2nd best screen Blofeld.

3. DN - yes, it's the first, and sure it doesn't have a Barry score, but this is the film that started it all off, with the introduction of the decade - or is that of the century. Connery, like in FRWL, brings his rawest and most dangerous personification of her Majesty's greatest agent to the proceedings. There are so many great scenes in this film that everyone knows by now, but the best in my view is the smooth killing of Dent. Precise, deliberate, and terribly effective. So good in fact, that Craig's first scene in CR homaged it. Incredible film.
    I drew a line above because Connery/Young are in a different league for me. Perfection. The rest are above average, but can't hold a candle to the above.

4. GF - probably one of the highest rated Connery Bond films (and most likely the most well known and iconic) is only #4 on my list. Why? Well, because I find that most of what it did first and so iconically so many years ago (gadget laden car, quirky henchman, Bond-equal Bond girl, iconic pretitles, belter of a title song, larger than life villain etc. etc.) have been done so much better since in other Bond films. The template was largely set here, but I feel other films have executed better in later years, most notably TSWLM. Moreover, on my most recent Bondathon, I noticed a clear difference in Connery in this film compared to the 3 I rank above it. He's more laid back here, with less edginess to the portrayal. It's in the eyes, in the way he moves, in the way he deals with everything and everyone around him. He's as cool as ever no doubt, but that sense of danger and fear that he brings in the above 3 films is missing for me. Having said that, it's still a great film, and a legendary one at that. Connery not firing on all cylinders is still better than most of the other actors at their best.

5. DAF - this ranking may be considered surprising by some, as I know many rank this film quite poorly due to pudgy Connery, a poor toupee and some camp setting in. However, I just find it quite charismatic, with excellent dialogue, humour and wit. I'm not a big fan of Tiffany Case (redheads aren't quite my thing despite their reputation) but the farcical Blofeld rendered by Charles Gray is a hoot. I always get a kick out of watching him. Bassey's title song rocks, and the score is glitzy like a diamond itself. Yes, I like this film a lot. Let's not forget Plenty O' Tool either.

6. YOLT - This is a frustrating film for me on so many levels. I absolutely can't get enough of the first part of it, when Bond goes on his expedition to Japan and investigates Osato etc. It's up there with TB in terms of scale and excitement for me, and Gilbert does get that edginess out of Connery that Young was so good at doing as well. He's laid back, but also looks like he could snap your neck at any time. A wonderful combination. The visuals of Japan, the score, Aki, Tanaka, sumo, Henderson, space vehicles swallowing each other, Brandt (those lips!) - it's all just so exotic and out of this world. It's only when Bond puts on his ridiculous disguise (really, who are we fooling) that I lose interest in the film. Of course, there's still the Blofeld reveal to come ( a bit of a let down to be honest) and the piranha fish, but it tapers off quickly for me.

7. NSNA - I was wondering whether to include this. It's at the bottom for obvious reasons. I'd prefer not to elaborate.

To answer the 2nd question, not really, no. I know that FRWL will always be top for me, followed by TB and then followed by DN. It's only between DAF & YOLT that I have some difficulties from time to time. He was definitely best with Young imho.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Timothy Dalton

1. LTK - Dalton nailed the literary Bond, and took us to a place Bond had not been before- totally rogue. Fleming meets Kurosawa (Yojimbo).

1a. TLD - Such a great film & Barry's great score makes it feel like the last of the 'classic' Bonds. Dalton delivers an electric & human performance as the Bond beginning to burn out in his chosen profession.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Roger Moore

1. TMWTGG (10/10) Sir Rog at his most serious, Christopher Lee, exotic locals, JW Pepper.

2. OP (10/10) Brilliant plot, fantastic Sir Rog, colourful characters, epic locals and thrilling action

3. TSWLM (10/10) Bond with a capital B, thrilling action, explosive final battle

4. AVTAK (9/10) Barry at his best, fantastic villains

5. FYEO (9/10) Great plot, a fantastic Topol, great action setpieces

6. LALD (9/10) Sir Rog makes the role his own from the first scene, electric soundtrack and main theme song, fantastic bunch of villains, a very lovely Solitaire

7. MR (8/10) Magnificent Barry, epic scope, chilling Lonsdale, Sir Rog having the time of his life, very exotic locations
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    bondjames wrote: »
    Sean Connery

1. FRWL - I prefer the younger, harder edged Connery. More credible in my view, and Terrence Young gets the most out of him in this outing. The film is unique in the canon because it is the most stripped down dark thriller they've done (although DN, LTK & SF run it close in this regard imho). Almost bare bones, with very little filler, the plot is convincing and believable. It has superb villainous threesome (Kronsteen, Klebb & the best Blofeld imho) & one of the best henchman in Grant. The film has a mix of suspense, romance and humour that's just perfect in my view. It's the one Bond film that harkens back to the old greats that predated Bond (Hitchcock, Cary Grant and the like) and that's what keeps this firmly on top for me.

2. TB - yes, people say it's bloated and slow in places, and there's something to that, but I strongly disagree with comments that Connery is bored here. On the contrary. In my view, this is Young back to show us that nobody gets a performance out of Connery like he can. Compared to the highly touted GF, I much prefer Connery here - he's got his mojo and his edge back. The way he gives Fiona her shoes in the hotel, or the way he reacts to her speeding in the Mustang, or the way he moves around Largo's villa at night. This is the definitive Bond in action. The film has a superior score, great, charismatic villains, a larger than life save the world plot, SPECTRE, and probably the 2nd best screen Blofeld.

3. DN - yes, it's the first, and sure it doesn't have a Barry score, but this is the film that started it all off, with the introduction of the decade - or is that of the century. Connery, like in FRWL, brings his rawest and most dangerous personification of her Majesty's greatest agent to the proceedings. There are so many great scenes in this film that everyone knows by now, but the best in my view is the smooth killing of Dent. Precise, deliberate, and terribly effective. So good in fact, that Craig's first scene in CR homaged it. Incredible film.
    I drew a line above because Connery/Young are in a different league for me. Perfection. The rest are above average, but can't hold a candle to the above.

4. GF - probably one of the highest rated Connery Bond films (and most likely the most well known and iconic) is only #4 on my list. Why? Well, because I find that most of what it did first and so iconically so many years ago (gadget laden car, quirky henchman, Bond-equal Bond girl, iconic pretitles, belter of a title song, larger than life villain etc. etc.) have been done so much better since in other Bond films. The template was largely set here, but I feel other films have executed better in later years, most notably TSWLM. Moreover, on my most recent Bondathon, I noticed a clear difference in Connery in this film compared to the 3 I rank above it. He's more laid back here, with less edginess to the portrayal. It's in the eyes, in the way he moves, in the way he deals with everything and everyone around him. He's as cool as ever no doubt, but that sense of danger and fear that he brings in the above 3 films is missing for me. Having said that, it's still a great film, and a legendary one at that. Connery not firing on all cylinders is still better than most of the other actors at their best.

5. DAF - this ranking may be considered surprising by some, as I know many rank this film quite poorly due to pudgy Connery, a poor toupee and some camp setting in. However, I just find it quite charismatic, with excellent dialogue, humour and wit. I'm not a big fan of Tiffany Case (redheads aren't quite my thing despite their reputation) but the farcical Blofeld rendered by Charles Gray is a hoot. I always get a kick out of watching him. Bassey's title song rocks, and the score is glitzy like a diamond itself. Yes, I like this film a lot. Let's not forget Plenty O' Tool either.

6. YOLT - This is a frustrating film for me on so many levels. I absolutely can't get enough of the first part of it, when Bond goes on his expedition to Japan and investigates Osato etc. It's up there with TB in terms of scale and excitement for me, and Gilbert does get that edginess out of Connery that Young was so good at doing as well. He's laid back, but also looks like he could snap your neck at any time. A wonderful combination. The visuals of Japan, the score, Aki, Tanaka, sumo, Henderson, space vehicles swallowing each other, Brandt (those lips!) - it's all just so exotic and out of this world. It's only when Bond puts on his ridiculous disguise (really, who are we fooling) that I lose interest in the film. Of course, there's still the Blofeld reveal to come ( a bit of a let down to be honest) and the piranha fish, but it tapers off quickly for me.

7. NSNA - I was wondering whether to include this. It's at the bottom for obvious reasons. I'd prefer not to elaborate.

To answer the 2nd question, not really, no. I know that FRWL will always be top for me, followed by TB and then followed by DN. It's only between DAF & YOLT that I have some difficulties from time to time. He was definitely best with Young imho.

You have a very good ranking for Connery.
    The only one which doesn'the drive me crazy is from Russia with love.

It has its moments and the most romantic ending but I found thiswith the slowest the peace.

But I loved your other two picks of your top 3
    Actually Dr No is my favorite from Connery and thunderball in second place.

What I love the most about Dr No, is how the first half has the perfect cleaned up Bond and when he gets to the last part he gets more human more Fleming esque.
    It's the best of both worlds in this one.
    And I'm a huge fan of Sylvia Trench one of my all time favorite Bond girls.

From Thunderball I loved the chemistry Connery had with Claudine, I liked the under water battle and I found Largo one of the most evil Villains in the franchise and one of the most credible.

Anyway I'm surprised you picked Connery. I thought your guy was Roger Moore

Roger Moore

1. TMWTGG (10/10) Sir Rog at his most serious, Christopher Lee, exotic locals, JW Pepper.

2. OP (10/10) Brilliant plot, fantastic Sir Rog, colourful characters, epic locals and thrilling action
    Excellent top two sir!
    =D>
    Szonana wrote: »

It has its moments and the most romantic ending but I found thiswith the slowest the peace.
    Yes, you're right, the pacing is slower, but that's what draws me to it. The film breathes and has wonderful atmosphere. Very old school and romantic (the way it's filmed and paced) as well as suspenseful when it needs to be. That's why it's my top Bond film with the top performance from a Bond actor.
    Anyway I'm surprised you picked Connery. I thought your guy was Roger Moore
    Indeed, Moore is the man as far as I'm concerned. Incredibly consistent and super suave as only he could be, over 12 long years and 7 consecutive films.

However, consistent as Moore was (and he may in fact be one of my top two to three actors of all time along with Cary Grant), I have to concede that Sean Connery is James Bond. No two ways about it.
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico

Yes, you're right, the pacing is slower, but that's what draws me to it. The film breathes and has wonderful atmosphere. Very old school and romantic (the way it's filmed and paced) as well as suspenseful when it needs to be. That's why it's my top Bond film with the top performance from a Bond actor.

Allright, I just found it a bit boring at some moments but it's still a good film and I haven't read the Novel so I'd like to ask you is it me or this is the least Bondian film from Connery.
    It's certainly his least glamour and the only where we don't see him with his tuxedo and no big party scene.
    I like the movie it's just thar from his early films is my least favorite.

Anyway I'm surprised you picked Connery.

I thought your guy was Roger Moore
    Indeed,
    ]Moore is the man as far as I'm concerned. Incredibly consistent and super suave as only he could be, over 12 long years and 7 consecutive films.

However, consistent as Moore was (and he may in fact be one of my top two to three actors of all time along with Cary Grant), I have to concede that Sean Connery is James Bond. No two ways about it.

That's fair enough.
    You went for your objective pick instead of the guy you love the most as Bond though I would love to see your Ranking for your realsentimental favorite
    edited February 2016 Posts: 23,883
    That's fair enough.
    You went for your objective pick instead of the guy you love the most as Bond though I would love to see your Ranking for your realsentimental favorite
    Just to clarify, Connery is my clear favourite for Bond. As a Bond actor that is.

I think his three films with Young are as good as it gets, with Moore just clipping DN with TSWLM (although I think performance wise Moore in TMWTGG/TSWM is almost as good as Connery in TB). Moreover, I think Connery's best films were better than Moore's.

So although I'd prefer to watch Roger Moore in any other film (if you haven't seen The Man Who Haunted Himself or North Sea Hijack/Fflolkes or Gold then you must to see how versatile Moore can be when he tries), when it comes to James Bond, Sean Connery is my guy, just so....with Craig and Moore coming close.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    chrisisall wrote: »
    Timothy Dalton

1. LTK - Dalton nailed the literary Bond, and took us to a place Bond had not been before- totally rogue. Fleming meets Kurosawa (Yojimbo).

1a. TLD - Such a great film & Barry's great score makes it feel like the last of the 'classic' Bonds. Dalton delivers an electric & human performance as the Bond beginning to burn out in his chosen profession.

I don't want to be a cheat, but that sums up my thoughts, just swap the two around. TLD then LTK. While TLD nails Fleming's Bond, LTK takes Bond further, into uncharted territory.
    Timothy Dalton

I don't want to be a cheat, but that sums up my thoughts, just swap the two around. TLD then LTK. While TLD nails Fleming's Bond, LTK takes Bond further, into uncharted territory.
    Which one I list first has only to do with which one I've seen more recently, heh heh...
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    That's fair enough.
    Just to clarify, Connery is my clear favourite for Bond. As a Bond actor that is.

I think his three films with Young are as good as it gets, with Moore just clipping DN with TSWLM (although I think performance wise Moore in TMWTGG/TSWM is almost as good as Connery in TB). Moreover, I think Connery's best films were better than Moore's.

So although I'd prefer to watch Roger Moore in any other film (if you haven't seen The Man Who Haunted Himself or North Sea Hijack/Fflolkes or Gold then you must to see how versatile Moore can be when he tries), when it comes to James Bond, Sean Connery is my guy, just so....with Craig and Moore coming close.

Ohhh ok, perfect
    Now its clear as cristal hehe , And i will look for those films from Moore.
    Its always interesting to see the Bond actors work outside of the franchise.

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    DC. He's played Bond with more depth. I am not saying others couldn't have...but DC's four scripts (especially CR) gave him opportunities the other actors didn't have. I'd argue that until CR, Bond was a pretty wooden character who was more "type" than "human."

1. Tough choice between SF and CR. I will give the nod to SF, because CR has two action sequences that, for me, are too long and stretch the imagination too much. SF is a film that divides fans quite a bit, based on what I have read on these boards. But to me, it's a terrific film, not just a terrific action film. And it really cemented DC's legacy. It's not a flawless film: the PTS is a bit long (see a theme emerging here for me?) and Bond's fall from the bridge would result in sure death. But the tone and look of SF is unparalleled. Many see plot holes in SF; I don't. It all depends on how much you rely on Q's assertion that Silva had everything planned far in advance--I don't at all. I think it's a demonstration and byproduct of paranoia, especially from a newcomer. His naivete underscores the line previous in the film about doing more in his pajamas and a cup of Old Grey. Q doesn't know how "the field" works. Bond does. And that's why he must take M away from everything and back INTO the field. SF has layers and dimensions like no other. It's DC's best film.

2. CR. The best and most realistic plot of any Bond film. What is there to say? The performances are top notch. DC is brilliant and sushed the naysayers. The only drawbacks, as mentioned above: the Molaka chase and the Miami airport chase. They're tiresome.

3. QoS. The film's break-neck pace bothered me the first couple of times I watched it. Not so much anymore. I like Forster's attempts to be more sophisticated in his cuts/edits. They didn't all work, but he gets an A for effort. The fight with Slate is Bond's biggest bad-ass moment.

4. SP. The first 100 minutes of SP are terrific stuff. But the film breaks down in the final act. Mendes rushes us from the North African desert to London too quickly (with a single Newman track playing over the cut). Not much makes sense here: Bond letting Madeleine walk away into the dead of night, for instance. The final thirty minutes or so simply weren't thought through all too well.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Timothy Dalton

Yes and yes.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    1 GOLDFINGER
    2 FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE
    3 DR NO
    4 YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
    5 THUNDERBALL
    6 DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER
    7 NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    1.GoldenEye
    2.The World is Not Enough
    3.Tomorrow Never Dies
    4. Die Another Day
    Timothy Dalton

I must say I agree wz @chrisisall here,LTK was the original and best rogue Bond film (even better if it kept its original title of Licence Revoked - bloody USA ;) )
    I should point out that TLD would be nowhere near the bottom of my rankings if you know who wasn’t in it.
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 17,241
    1. For Your Eyes Only – A perfect Roger Moore film. He gets to balance the very lighthearted moments with some pretty dark ones. Nobody does it better.
    2. The Spy Who Loved Me – Not much separates TSWLM and FYEO. This one probably features more standout elements; Stromberg's hideout – the massive battle, etc.
    3. Octopussy – My favourite Bond film as a kid. Still one of my favourites.
    4. Live and Let Die – A film I've grown to enjoy more as I've got older. Love the introduction Moore got (controversial opinion?), the characters, the boat chase… I could go on and on.
    5. The Man with the Golden Gun – The first Bond film I saw. Doesn't hold up as well as those I've ranked before it, but there's so much to enjoy here as well.
    6. A View to a Kill - I might be in a minority here on the forum that genuinely like this film. It's criticised all the time, yet there's so much to love; one of the series very best villains (IMO), for example.
    7. Moonraker - The only Moore Bond film I don't care much for. It looks great, but as someone that's never been a sci-fi fan, this one will probably never rank that high.

And do you think ranking your Favorite Bond Actor's films are the most difficult?

Yes, definitely. Roger Moore had so many great films as Bond!
  • Whirlybird_FanWhirlybird_Fan Sydney, Australia
    Pierce Brosnan is my favourite Bond.
    No, I don't think it's difficult to rank his films; he only did four!

1. TWINE
    2. GE
    3. TND
    4. DAD
  • edited August 2021 Posts: 508
    I wish I could do some of the other actors who did more films, but I guess it would be:
    1. The Living Daylights - A classic spy thriller, an interesting Cold War deception plot, Dalton is great, Barry's score is great etc. etc. The only thing lacking is a good main villain...
    2. Licence to Kill - Well, everything lacking in TLD was rectified in LTK, but it created new problems as well. It's yin and yang. Needed a good villain? Enter Robert Davi as Franz Sanchez (could potentially do very well in GoldenGun's villains competition)! The other thing rectified is the disappointing climax in TLD. The tanker chase in LTK may well be the best scene of the whole series for me. However, for me LTK feels quite un-Bondian with the excessive violence an gore as the henchmen bite the dust one by one. And as a Brit (I'm biased I know) I don't like the Americanisation, but that isn't too big of a problem. That being said there are some great moments, and Dalton is great again (despite the bad hair day).
  • R1s1ngs0nR1s1ngs0n France
    edited August 2021 Posts: 2,002
    Connery’s best films
    GF
    FRWL
    YOLT
    DN
    TB
    DAF

Connery’s best performances
    TB - the ultimate Bond portrayal.
    GF
    DN
    FRWL
    DAF
    YOLT

I wish I could do some of the other actors who did more films, but I guess it would be:
    1. The Living Daylights - A classic spy thriller, an interesting Cold War deception plot, Dalton is great, Barry's score is great etc. etc. The only thing lacking is a good main villain...
    2. Licence to Kill - Well, everything lacking in TLD was rectified in LTK, but it created new problems as well. It's yin and yang. Needed a good villain? Enter Robert Davi as Franz Sanchez (could potentially do very well in GoldenGun's villains competition)! The other thing rectified is the disappointing climax in TLD. The tanker chase in LTK may well be the best scene of the whole series for me. However, for me LTK feels quite un-Bondian with the excessive violence an gore as the henchmen bite the dust one by one. And as a Brit (I'm biased I know) I don't like the Americanisation, but that isn't too big of a problem. That being said there are some great moments, and Dalton is great again (despite the bad hair day).

Fist bump.
  • DeathToSpies84DeathToSpies84 Haydock, England
    edited August 2021 Posts: 254
    Timothy Dalton

1. Licence to Kill - The violence may be too gory and excessive for the faint-hearted, but Dalton (Despite his hair in the casino scene) nails the literary Bond on his second outing and takes the character away from the traditional tropes of the past, Robert Davi is excellent as Sanchez, Talisa Soto and Carey Lowell are two of the most underrated and stunningly beautiful Bond girls, and the tanker chase sequence remains the film’s most impressive set piece. Sadly, Dalton wouldn’t get his third in 1991......

2. The Living Daylights - The first Bond movie that introduced me to 007’s world when I was 11 years old still holds up as a classic spy thriller. Dalton is solid on his debut, John Barry’s last original score is great, and the Aston Martin V8 is slick and elegant. Aside from a pair of weak villains and a weak third act in Afghanistan, TLD still delivers.
  • marcmarc Universal Exports
    The tanker chase in LTK may well be the best scene of the whole series for me.
    Almost, yes. Great scene.
    However, for me LTK feels quite un-Bondian with the excessive violence an gore as the henchmen bite the dust one by one.
    +1

So, for me it's also TLD > LTK

Actually, I like the TLD villains a lot, too. Yes, they don't appear as that personally menacing, but their plots are (weapons, drugs, taking over control of the Russian secret service), and the slightly complicated interwoven plots are great imo. The villains also complement each other well, with Koskov's humorous personality.
    marc wrote: »
    However, for me LTK feels quite un-Bondian with the excessive violence an gore as the henchmen bite the dust one by one.
    +1

Actually, I like the TLD villains a lot, too. Yes, they don't appear as that personally menacing, but their plots are (weapons, drugs, taking over control of the Russian secret service), and the slightly complicated interwoven plots are great imo. The villains also complement each other well, with Koskov's humorous personality.

Another fist bump.
  • Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles
    edited August 2021 Posts: 1,006
    Daniel Craig:

Casino Royale (my #1)
    Skyfall (my #3)
    Quantum of Solace (my #8)
    Spectre (my #10 or #11)

Given this, I’m guessing NTTD will rank favorably for me. Beyond excited!
  • marc wrote: »
    +1

Yeah, the villains of TLD fit the tone of the overall film and work together well. They aren't very impressive but more understated and that can be good.
  • Daniel Craig:

Casino Royale (my #1)
    Skyfall (my #3)
    Quantum of Solace (my #8)
    Spectre (my #10 or #11)

Given this, I’m guessing NTTD will rank favorably for me. Beyond excited!

Nice to see both QoS and SP in your top half!
  • marcmarc Universal Exports
    marc wrote: »
    +1

Another fist bump.

🤜💥🤛
  • M16_CartM16_Cart Craig fanboy?
    Craig: CR > Skyfall > NTTD > Spectre & QOS
    1. From Russia With Love
    2. Dr. No
    3. Goldfinger
    4. Diamonds are Forever
    5. You Only Live Twice
    6. Never Say Never Again
    7. Thunderball

Don't truly dislike a single one, they're all at least alright. When you see Connery as Bond it's a good day.