Daniel Craig guests on newest Nerdist podcast

in Actors Posts: 187
nerdist.com/nerdist-podcast-daniel-craig/

Daniel Craig chats with Chris Hardwick and Matt Mira about Matt’s obsession with the James Bond clothes, TV shows in Britain and how felt when he first took the role of James Bond. They also talk about how he put his own spin on Bond, Matt’s podcast James Bonding and what he sees himself doing in the future!

Comments

• Great interview.

It's the most thorough and in-depth (not to mention honest) interview I've heard from Craig. He talks about his early career, the process of getting the Bond job, acting in CR and his Bond audition (and how he bailed on it at lunchtime).
    Its one of those interviews, where people might understand better why everybody, who gets to know him better thinks, he is a great, fun dude.
    Great interview.

It's the most thorough and in-depth (not to mention honest) interview I've heard from Craig. He talks about his early career, the process of getting the Bond job, acting in CR and his Bond audition (and how he bailed on it at lunchtime).

That audition bit was hysterical to listen to. Sounds like a good guy by all accounts, just can't stand the song and dance of press. Who can blame him?
    I kinda wish we didn't have a new thread for everything, and surely this could have been in DC news and appreciation thread, but anyway... thanks for posting the link, good stuff.
    I posted it there. But there have been more unnecessary threads, so...
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    That was such a great, in depth and funny interview; a real pleasure to listen to.
  • Terrific interview!