Dr Who to get big screen adaptation by Harry Potter director

2»

Comments

Dalton as Ras was just awesome casting....

I want the TLs to come back slowly...first with the Meddling Monk :)

but for a movie? I want the time war or SKARO war setting, i want to see what caused the GREAT WAR OF SKARO....
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I like to think that it was The 7th Doctor which made the first move that led to the Time War. Obliterating Skarro must've gone some way to causing the ripples. As for which Doctor was present during the war, I would imagine that was The 8th Doctor. With the war ending just before the regeneration of the 8th to 9 Doctors, probably due to injuries the Doctor had sustained.
    But a movie about the Time war will always end up being dissapointing. But to be honest another 8th Doctor episode would be welcomed by me.
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 289
    Genesis of the Daleks.....

but i want to see what caused their world government to fracture and lead to the forming of the dals thals kaleds....the other 6 or so "races" that were created when the different vocations joined forces...

unless the movie is about the doctor finding a way to bring the non-war mad TLs back, but i would love to see the Ice Warriors back too....

if you havent guessed i am a timelord junkie... :P