SPECTRE:- Cinema Viewings

in SPECTRE Posts: 1,098
I know it may be trivial, but this has been a popular topic at Bond forums over the years, but out of interest, i would like to know how many times members here have been to the cinema to see SPECTRE...........and please be honest, and don't count viewings at home on the Internet. Thanks

My viewing of SPECTRE at the cinema = 2

Comments

• MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Ive seen it twice (both imax) with a third tomorrow.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    I've seen it three times so far...
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    2 for me
    6 times and counting. May just go for one more viewing though. Make it a nice 007 viewings ;)
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    I've seen it twice. I plan on seeing it again in IMAX before the weekend.
    Trigger wrote: »
    6 times and counting. May just go for one more viewing though. Make it a nice 007 viewings ;)

6 times.....blimey, the Cinema manager, should give you a discount for future viewings!

:)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited November 2015 Posts: 10,586
    3. Twice in IMAX.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    1... and last until Blu-Ray.
  • Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    Saw today for the 2nd time.
    1st was on Imax.
    Will see it a 3rd time in cinema and then probably only again on Blu Ray.
    cheers
    I envy you! If i did that my wife would divorce me!!
  • 5 Times so far. 3 in IMAX. Will see it again tonight or tomorrow and again on the weekend. The wife proclaims she is a Bond Widow, as anytime Bond comes out I take vacation from work and live at the theatre or with friends talking about Bond.
    Seen it 4 times, hoping to go one more time as my Girlfriend wants to see it for a 2nd time.
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    cmacy007 wrote: »
    5 Times so far. 3 in IMAX. Will see it again tonight or tomorrow and again on the weekend. The wife proclaims she is a Bond Widow, as anytime Bond comes out I take vacation from work and live at the theatre or with friends talking about Bond.

Mental. I'll see it circa 4 times...twice so far....but 5 times already is well....I don't know what to say!
    Current leaders

No.1 :- 'Trigger' - 6 times
    No.2 :- 'cmacy007' - 5 times

mepal1 wrote: »
    Current leaders

No.1 :- 'Trigger' - 6 times
    No.2 :- 'cmacy007' - 5 times

"This is a game i cant afford to play!"
    >:P
    mepal1 wrote: »

6 times.....blimey, the Cinema manager, should give you a discount for future viewings!

Hahaha I wish! The amazing thing was I think the 6th viewing was the best yet, and that's coming from someone who enjoyed it the first time!
    I envy you! If i did that my wife would divorce me!!

I'm already divorced ;) It wasn't over Bond though! My current girlfriend is very understanding thankfully-my enthusiasm even got her to come and see it twice with me-the first time she has seen a film twice in the cinema! :D
    The Guinness book of records for highest number of viewings of a film at a cinema, belongs to Myra Franklin a woman in Wales, who has seen 'The Sound of Music' 940. times.

So, u people have got some way to go yet! :))
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    edited November 2015 Posts: 642
    Currently 7
    My wife - on her birthday (27th Oct) hahahahaha
    Mum and dad (visiting) - as they won't get in remote north Wales for three years
    My mate - who has never bought into Craig (he loved it)
    My son - who got his eyes covered a couple of times but was just grinning all the time and at one point laughed out loud at exactly the right point when the rest of the audience didn't - I loved him even more for that ;-)
    Me on my own - to just soak it in
    My sister and my brother in law - my sis was always the one I had to win over with my fanatisiscm e.g. she would say "as if" to the SWLM parachute jump until she saw it for real
    My work colleague who has only seen Bond on TV - he was buzzing!
    All good ;-)

Updated leaderboard:-

No.1:- Monsieur_Aubergine' - 7 viewings
    No.2 :- 'Trigger' - 6 viewings
    No.3 :- 'cmacy007' - 5 viewings

• eddychaputeddychaput Montreal, Canada
    3 times at present. Haven't had the chance to see it on IMAX. Is it worth it?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited November 2015 Posts: 10,586
    eddychaput wrote: »
    Abso-frickin-lutely
    1, but im planning to go 1-2 times more
  • eddychaputeddychaput Montreal, Canada
    jake24 wrote: »
    eddychaput wrote: »
    Abso-frickin-lutely

@jake24 Well then, that settles it. Maybe not just yet (3 viewings in super rapid succession is good for now), but maybe next week or something.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    After 4 viewings, the last yesterday, I am already showing signs of withdrawal again :))

I'll probably go a fifth time this Friday afternoon or Sunday afternoon the latest (evening screenings are all sold out for days!).
    A sixth time is almost a given too, probably in December, either early in the month and then a seventh time on Christmas, or the sixth time will be the Christmas viewing.

I'm thinking of watching it again on New Year's Eve in the afternoon. What better way to say goodbye to the old year than with this greatest of all movies.
  • quantumofsolacequantumofsolace England
    8 times so far. Going again tomorrow. Bought a £60 Showcase gift card for £45 today. It's not going to last long!
  • edited November 2015 Posts: 1,098
    8 times so far. Going again tomorrow. Bought a £60 Showcase gift card for £45 today. It's not going to last long!

I was waiting for you to post 'quantumofsolace'.............coz i just knew you would have seen the film more times than anyone else..........and i was correct.
    Well done u go straight to the top of the leader board.........but you do have some competition.

btw: was QOS the most watched Bond film u saw at the cinema?....and what was the final count?

Updated leaderboard:-

No.1:- 'quantumofsolace' - 8 viewings
    No.2 :- 'Monsieur_Aubergine' - 7 viewings
    No.3 :- 'Trigger' - 6 viewings
  • Wow! 8 viewings? OMG!! The person can pretty much recite every line in this movie! But I did eat a whole box of sugar cubes and a full can of condensed milk so I really shouldn't be too surprised!!!