No Time to Die on Blu-ray

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I want the unseen ending from QOS where Bond travels to the Stately home of Guy Hanes an executes Hanes and Mr White. It is just a myth it exists however the QOS game is said to have been based on the footage shot scene by scene indicating it does exist.

It's not a myth; it was filmed, but unfortunately it's never been released to the public. I doubt we'll ever get to see it. Would be an odd addition to a blu-ray for SP, too.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    I want the unseen ending from QOS where Bond travels to the Stately home of Guy Hanes an executes Hanes and Mr White. It is just a myth it exists however the QOS game is said to have been based on the footage shot scene by scene indicating it does exist.

Many pictures show that the scene was filmed but it hasn't been released.

ein-quantum-trost_2-722931.jpg

jesper_spectrre.jpg

5ACD16F8-CC9A-464B-9357-8AE2D9FDFB92-3967-000001102DAA7400_zpsa9139cfa.jpg

727123ab73edd7f5e94b44f81a9.jpg
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    I'm going to go ahead and say that Spectre will probably be out about Tuesday, February 9, 2016. Skyfall's release date on Blu-Ray was 3 months and 3 days after it's American release in the theatre. So, using the same schedule brings us here.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    As others have pointed out, I'd love loads of extras including the QOS deleted scenes just to help round off the story of the four films.
    Me too! The cut scenes of Mr White would be great.
    I've heard Spectre DVD is due out at Easter, @Thunderpussy.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Can't wait to add it to my collection. :)
  • eddychaputeddychaput Montreal, Canada
    Some commenters have shared that they'd like to have a feature length documentary on the making of the film and I wholeheartedly agree. Not enough big budget films (from studios that could certainly afford to produce one) feature them on their DVD/blu-ray releases.

I would hope that a commentary track or two is considered mandatory on their part. I think Mendes is an extremely intelligent filmmaker and always enjoy his commentaries.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    An old school painted cover...
  • sunsanvilsunsanvil Somewhere in Canada....somewhere.
    edited November 2015 Posts: 260
    I know it's early, but what do you guys want for SPECTRE on Blu-Ray?

Lots of nice ideas here but really, what makes the most sense to me is for it to follow the format and content established by the special edition DVDs and carried over to the Blu-rays (most of them).

Specifically we need a making-of which, although it sadly cannot be narrated by Patrick MacKnee, should at least follow the same format. And while they are at it they can go ahead and finish the remastering of said docs on all the titles which got short changed and ended up getting the original SD version on the Blu-ray....but I digress.

There is nothing more underhanded to me than when a studio asks us to shell out big time for a collection....and then fails to make future titles match.

• needs a good behind bond documentry
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    Needs more footage of Monica Bellucci!
    sunsanvil wrote: »

Lots of nice ideas here but really, what makes the most sense to me is for it to follow the format and content established by the special edition DVDs and carried over to the Blu-rays (most of them).

Specifically we need a making-of which, although it sadly cannot be narrated by Patrick MacKnee, should at least follow the same format. And while they are at it they can go ahead and finish the remastering of said docs on all the titles which got short changed and ended up getting the original SD version on the Blu-ray....but I digress.

There is nothing more underhanded to me than when a studio asks us to shell out big time for a collection....and then fails to make future titles match.

Your absolutely correct! I think they've sorta shorted us on Special Features and Making of Features in the last few releases. I did enjoy the CR Deluxe with Michael Wilson and Martin Campbell video commentary during the movie. QOS didn't even have a audio commentary. I wish they would negotiate that stuff up front before directors and actors sign on to the project. I guess once somethings done most of them just want to wipe their hands with it and move on to the next project, unless the price is right for participating.

Please give us as much special features as possible and release a deluxe edition if you have to. I would be willing to pay $5-10 more for something like this.
    I'm only getting SPECTRE on DVD only with everything in it including the song theme.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Pretty. Very pretty indeed.

I thought they'll use the poster with Bond and Swann for the steelbook...but this looks alright..at first I didn't really like this poster...but it really grew on me (it might be cause I hate the other posters)..I might pick the steelbook.

Will it be available on zavvi ?
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    edited November 2015 Posts: 4,151
    eddychaput wrote: »
    What I'd really enjoy, although judging by how most studios have treated blu-ray releases over the past year or so makes this unlikely, is a full-fledged 'making of' documentary. Not a 20 minute featurette. I'm talking 90 minutes (or longer) that delves into the filmmaking process, from the script to the movies theatrical release. That sort of bonus feature was a little more popular back in the DVD days, and even a little during the early blu-ray years, but we don't see those much anymore on discs. It's usually just a bunch of 10 minute featurettes, many of which are rather fluffy in terms of content.

If the rumours are true, then I think a comprehensive warts'n'all documentary would be too embarrassing for the egos of the participants to take
    Steelbook.

I have bought the lovely 9 ones the other month with "opening titles" graphics.
    The Spectre one, and the remaing movies, all need to be like that.
    Goddamit.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    HMV now getting in on the act, putting the bluray and dvd up for pre-order. No sign of a steelbook however.

http://store.hmv.com/film-tv/spectre
  • ChevronChevron Northern Ireland
    If Amazon have the exclusive steelbook I would next expect anyone else in the uk to get one. Also I have a feeling that is only a placeholder image for the blu Ray. I guess we'll see.

Anyway, preordered!
  • ChevronChevron Northern Ireland
    No edit button, damn it! I meant to say "I would NOT expect..."
    Now being advertised in the UK as coming soon on SKY as rent or buy and keep but no date. Anyone have any idea exactly when it will be available to buy on Bu Ray or DVD?
  • Something frustrates me. I am a huge bond fan and I have seen spectre twice so far. I absolutely loved it. Everyone is coming up to me and saying thye hated it. People think it doesn't liv eup to skyfall, but I prefer spectre by a mile, despite its weaker plot. But I actually think spectre was better made is moving the story forward. It felt ot progress better for me. I just loved it and I'm confused why others don't see it. Obviously its going to be the same with every film, other people expect different thing.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    SPECTRE was brilliant entertainment IMO. I've watched CR 4X, QOS 10X, SF 1&1/2X and expect to watch SP more than any of these once the BD comes out.
  • Good to see SPECTRE currently occupying positions 1 and 3 in the Amazon UK Bluray chart.
    jamesyreid wrote: »

Thanks! I'll update the title.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Fairly certain that date is a placeholder; can't find anything official on it anywhere. However, it'll more than likely be out in February, and that date might just prove true.