A growing home of Bond - 3,000 members, and counting...!

DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
edited August 2012 in MI6 Headlines & Feedback Posts: 1,347
Let us welcome @Sierra75, the 2,000th member of this community!

We're growing fast and this is to all of you for making MI6 Community the most active and interesting Bond universe online!
champagne.jpg
Cheers!

Comments

• Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    2000 members?! Wow! Congrats to @Sierra75.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited November 2011 Posts: 28,694
    Check it out CBn. Haha you got nothing. I don't regret joining this wonderful site and I love being BONDED by Bond. And yes, pun intended. CONGRATULATIONS MI6 <:-P
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Well done MI6. It must mean a lot to get to this figure so quickly, only 8 months after launch.

Here's to the next 2,000!
    Very satisfying to see things looking so good - well done all.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Well done to James and the team - great work to help re-establish these forums after so many unfortunate events saw the demise of KTBEU.

• DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    edited August 2012 Posts: 1,347
    Let's revive this thread and celebrate that our wonderful community now has reached <font size=5 color=green><b>3,000</b></font> members!

Welcome @sombra and the other new 3,000s!

swedish20knockers.jpg?w=470
    (yeah, predictable, I know)
  • Unlike the CBN or CNB or whatever, people know a great site when they find it =D>
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    MI6 Community is wealth in successful. Congratulations to our community and let's stay growing!
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    3000! Congrats!
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Let's revive this thread and celebrate that our wonderful community now has reached <font size=5 color=green><b>3,000</b></font> members!

Welcome @sombra and the other new 3,000s!

swedish20knockers.jpg?w=470
    (yeah, predictable, I know)

Sometimes it is wonderful to live in Sweden, where all the girls goes around like this all the time ;)

Congrats MI6!
    cheers.jpg
    Here's to another 3000 :)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    dragonsky wrote:
    cheers.jpg

i know that this is not the right thread, but Those kind of photos are amazingly beautiful.
    dragonsky wrote:
    cheers.jpg

That's cheap champagne. Quality champagne has very small bubbles. The smaller the better, in this case.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited August 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Well done to all involved. Keep up the good work. 3,000 and counting!
    dragonsky wrote:
    cheers.jpg

That's cheap champagne. Quality champagne has very small bubbles. The smaller the better, in this case.

What can I say I'm not really rich :(

:D
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited August 2012 Posts: 13,879
    You know, I think a celebration's in order. Congratulations, MI6!

EmoticonMARTINI.png
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Time to pop the bubbly. Everyone take a drink for me. Congratulations to you MI6, the best Bond site in the universe! <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
    Fantastic!!!! More the merrier i say! Welcome to all our newbies!!!!!!
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Congratulations MI6 <:-P What's cbn?

CommanderBond.net.
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    I think they were talking about CNB, Craig Not Bond, whom BB recently called 'a bunch of kids living in the middle of nowhere USA' or something to that effect.
    What's BB then? How confusing...
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 12,837

I'm guessing he meant Babara Broccoli, since she loves Craig and is bound to defend him, so she'd probably say something like that.

CommanderBond.net.
    JamesPage wrote:
    I think they were talking about CNB, Craig Not Bond, whom BB recently called 'a bunch of kids living in the middle of nowhere USA' or something to that effect.

I'm guessing he meant Babara Broccoli, since she loves Craig and is bound to defend him, so she'd probably say something like that.

I believe the original 'What's CBN' was a sarcastic quip, hinting this site was better etc. Tongue in cheek.

BB is Barbara.

Don't go so deep, guys. Haha
    Probably Barbara is bound to defend all the Bond actors. i guess.
    Sorry, I am so used to "Babs" being used around these parts. 8-}
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Sorry, I am so used to "Babs" being used around these parts. 8-}

Every time I read Babs all I remember is Barbara Windsor =))

Anyway, proud to be a part of the 3000+ \m/