SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• zb007 wrote: »
    DCisared wrote: »
    He's just done it again when interviewing lea seydoux the absolute imbecile. I won't put what he said
    Barbara Broccoli had a go at him for mentioning it too :))

is she had lase eyes she would kill him hahaha

I hope the guy, Walliams??? whatever he's called, will get plenty feedback afterwards...
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 2,593
    Yeah, "you won't supposed to say the B word!"

I love that they've been playing the Goldfinger music from Miami beach.

Why is it that the Royals always take forever to arrive? I was at the QOS premiere and they took forever to get their arses there.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    He's received a strongly worded tweet from me
    Tuulia wrote: »
    I hope the guy, Walliams??? whatever he's called, will get plenty feedback afterwards...
    He won't care, I guess. He's pretty big in the UK.

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    He's still crap though !
    At Leicester Square. They're playing the organ!!!
    DCisared wrote: »
    He's received a strongly worded tweet from me

I'm not on Twitter, otherwise I'd do that, too.

roko wrote: »
    He won't care, I guess. He's pretty big in the UK.

He is? Can't imagine why, he's terrible if this evening is anything to go by... dropping spoilers, embarrassing questions, and... oh yes, seems to think he's the bees knees - I guess that should have told me he's "big"... I've wanted to slap him several times already.

What's the name of the guy on the red carpet, btw? So much better.

David Walliams is a comedy actor (Little Britain with Matt Lucas), a judge on Britain's Got Talent and a highly successful and popular children's author.
  • tqbtqb
    How the hell is Marketto on the red carpet
    Hurry up Royals! I want to go back to bed! Actually, I'm not even sure why I'm staying up for them. I feel like I should just watch the whole thing from start to finish.
    and useless Bond premier host
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Funny Ms Harris wore an orange gown in front of a grey Aston and the interviewer wore a silver dress in front if an orange Jaguar.

Jez so friendly ...Purvis such a jerk.
    JCRendle wrote: »
    David Walliams is a comedy actor (Little Britain with Matt Lucas), a judge on Britain's Got Talent and a highly successful and popular children's author.

Ok. I had never heard the name before. Those are different jobs, though, and clearly none of them make him qualified to do the job he was doing tonight.

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I managed to catch the last 20 minutes of it. Looking forward watching the entire thing. It looked fantastic.
    The organist just performed WOTW!
    are they looping it?
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    is it looped?
    just in case you missed the spoilers
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    patb wrote: »
    just in case you missed the spoilers

@patb HAHA, YEAH!!!! :)]
  • EndCredit007EndCredit007 EGYPT
    yes they are repeating it from the beginning so for those who came late you have two and half hours of great stars looking great and many bond songs playing in the background and the most sill host who is saying spoilers in the most stupid ways that Barbara Broccoli was really mad at him
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    DC: "I hate seeing myself on screen."

He's said this before. He hates his ears. LOL
    It's looping now. Yeah that was a big blunder during the big Lea interview. I loved Mr Waltz's answer when asked about accepting the role "Nobody needs to say yes or no" on both sides.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Ed83 wrote: »
    It's looping now. Yeah that was a big blunder during the big Lea interview. I loved Mr Waltz's answer when asked about accepting the role "Nobody needs to say yes or no" on both sides.

I didn't catch the blunder...or what I thought was a huge one. Was it this?
    That Seydoux's character could conceivably come back in the next Bond film?

TripAces wrote: »

I didn't catch the blunder...or what I thought was a huge one. Was it this?
    That Seydoux's character could conceivably come back in the next Bond film?

Nope ...although that was asked

Yeah, that was it. It didn't really offend me, but I can see how some wouldn't appreciate it. Awesome show though overall. Loved seeing all the fans get some autographs and photos with everyone.
    edited October 2015 Posts: 4,116
    Yeah, that was it. It didn't really offend me, but I can see how some wouldn't appreciate it. Awesome show though overall. Loved seeing all the fans get some autographs and photos with everyone.

The big spoiler was regarding this film. Spoiler tags aren't working so argh

• Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    I hadn't seen these interviews before.

• Thunderball007Thunderball007 United States
    TripAces wrote: »
    DC: "I hate seeing myself on screen."

He's said this before. He hates his ears. LOL

What? That is so? LOL!

=))
    I think Mr Wilson got his revenge when he said " your already married" in response to Walliams saying he wants to marry into the Bond/Broccoli dynasty. Walliams and his wife recently split up, the look on his face said it all.