London Premiere where/when?

Comments

On my way there now, how bad is it?
  • JohnyboyJohnyboy London
    That's it... No more entry... Can stand along the road, but only where the cars drive, no red carpet
    That's it... No more entry... Can stand along the road, but only where the cars drive, no red carpet
    Johnyboy wrote: »

Damn. Shame they're more closed off this time.
    I was just looking up info on Twitter, apparently there are only 500 wristbands this year.
    Who else is here? I'm next to the end of the closed off wristband section on the right hand side.
  • 5815892458158924 Valencia (Spain)
    Antocvolk, I'm here, in The last right hand side, just before the red carpet
    58158924 wrote: »

Damn, you got a wristband I guess....shame that my SPECTRE ring won't count haha
    antovolk wrote: »

Damn, you got a wristband I guess....shame that my SPECTRE ring won't count haha

No, no

I'm almost in front the church, before the red carpet

I'm almost in front the church, before the red carpet

Oh, how close are you to the carpet? I'm just trying to be close to get autographs
    I'm near the zebra crossing before the carpet
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 1,661
    Online right now!

• brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    edited October 2015 Posts: 1,400
    EB2AG10.jpg
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    So who's gonna be at tomorrow night's 7:30pm Odeon LSQ show?

May also pop down to the RAH around 4:30, maybe get some autographs before getting the tube to Leicester Sq.....

@antovolk, what's the Odeon LSQ show?
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    David Walliams just brought out a super spoiler while interviewing Waltz!
    Well I only managed to snag an autograph off Barbara Broccoli (and even then my Sharpie just ran out so you can faintly see it)
    Now, onwards to Leicester Square!!!
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 18
    David Walliams seems hell bent on spoiling everything. Really upsetting - I've managed to stay spoiler free all this time and I'm seeing the film in under 2 hours :(

EDIT: Barbara just told him off xD
    Who's the idiot on the red carpet tossing the B word out left and right?
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    David Walliams seems hell bent on spoiling everything. Really upsetting - I've managed to stay spoiler free all this time and I'm seeing the film in under 2 hours :(

Hes an absolute idiot did it whilst interviewing lea seydoux aswell. Just because he's seen the film. Does he not realise that fans will be watching through premiere first.q
    And babs goes, you're not SUPPOSED to use the B word. I wish she'd hit him.
    Apparently Walliams cannot interview anybody without blurting things out. 6 hours to go before I see it and this idiot has dropped 2 spoilers already. He's in a privileged position hosting the Premiere. Hope he never gets another one! Barbara B has just remprimanded him for a clanger he dropped AGAIN!!
    Yea I'm. Seeing it at 11:30 tonight . The seydoux one has wound me up no end
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 158
    I know. Surley he has to be briefed before hand about what to say. Leic Sq @DCisared? Enjoy!
    Well, after this live stream ends, I'm off the 007 grid 'til next Friday. I want to know nothing about it. Here's his Twitter if you want to thank him for his spoiler.
    @davidwalliams
    jerome007 wrote: »
    I know. Surley he has to be briefed before hand about what to say. Leic Sq @DCisared? Enjoy!

Liverpool mate! Trying not to let that gimp ruin it for me ha ha

=bg= wrote: »
    Well, after this live stream ends, I'm off the 007 grid 'til next Friday. I want to know nothing about it. Here's his Twitter if you want to thank him for his spoiler.
    @davidwalliams

I already have mate! Hope he never gets within a thousand miles of anything bond related from now on.
    At Leicester Square. They're playing the organ!!!
    I bid MI6 a fond adieu for now. Back on Friday the 006th. So to speak.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I'm at the cinema, ticket in hand waiting for my 8pm showing.
    #davidwalliams stop the spoilers!!