London Premiere where/when?

Comments

• From a past business life I know that all sorts of people such as the CEO's and other staff at Cinemas, DVD distributors etc. get (offered) tickets to all premiers. I met one (a nCEO of a major cinema chain) who said they could not be bothered with them anymore and never went! Please if that's you... (unlikely I know here)... but please accept the free ticket and sell it to me, for yourself or for your favorite charity :-) Much love.
  • The companies sell tickets for 5 150 pounds each haha (including afterparty). :( I would be ready to pay for a ticket but not THAT much... I simply don't have the moeny.

But actually I can't even describe how much I'd love to attend. If anyone has any idea :x
    Thing is, even IF you get to the After Party, the main cast might be gone so fast, you won't have the chance to see them, since next day is Zürich (not confirmed for them though), then Paris and whatnot.
  • RC7RC7
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Thing is, even IF you get to the After Party, the main cast might be gone so fast, you won't have the chance to see them, since next day is Zürich (not confirmed for them though), then Paris and whatnot.

Yeah. Anyone paying for the after party is a fool.
  • Anyone paying 5150 for such a thing is a fool anyway haha
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 17
    Haven't heard about the Zurich one... Paris, yes, but not the next day
    IrmaII wrote: »
    Haven't heard about the Zurich one... Paris, yes, but not the next day

Yes, Zürich is going to have the biggest premiere ever there, but from what I know, main cast is not confirmed yet. They want them, of course. Jason Bond might know more by now.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Just noticed that Andrew Scott's name isn't included on the official premiere press release. Bit weird considering he was at the press conference when they unveiled the new cast.

"The World Premiere will also be attended by the film’s leading actors Daniel Craig, Christoph Waltz, Léa Seydoux, Ben Whishaw, Naomie Harris, David Bautista, Monica Bellucci, and Ralph Fiennes. The cast will also be joined on the red carpet by director Sam Mendes and producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, vice patrons of the CTBF."
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Hi, I know this is not the London première but it is close - looks like the link to purchase tickets to the Paris Première - I was checking this on my mobile and is said the box office would open again from 19:00 CET so opened at 18:00 BST.

Good luck as you need patience with this website - eventually got to the booking screen after 30 minutes this morning.

21 Euros for a ticket is a bargain - all the main cast will be there
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    Just noticed that Andrew Scott's name isn't included on the official premiere press release. Bit weird considering he was at the press conference when they unveiled the new cast.

"The World Premiere will also be attended by the film’s leading actors Daniel Craig, Christoph Waltz, Léa Seydoux, Ben Whishaw, Naomie Harris, David Bautista, Monica Bellucci, and Ralph Fiennes. The cast will also be joined on the red carpet by director Sam Mendes and producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, vice patrons of the CTBF."

And what about Jesper Christensen and Stephanie Sigman?
    And Hoyte van Hoytema? And Sam Smith? And and and ...
  • 5815892458158924 Valencia (Spain)
    You know what time you have to be on the red carpet at the Albert Hall to take good site? Thank you
    58158924 wrote: »
    You know what time you have to be on the red carpet at the Albert Hall to take good site? Thank you

I came to the Skyfall one at around 4:30pm and got a good spot....
    antovolk wrote: »

You're going to go? @antovolk
    antovolk wrote: »

You're going to go? @antovolk

If I've got time. Hopefully. Would be nice to check it out before heading to Leicester Square for the 7:30pm show.
  • As for getting actual RAH Royal Premier Tickets, seems EON have stuck to their decision not to offer a few to the public - unlike Skyfall that you could buy (and I went!). Seems so unfair! Does anyone know any different? I thought some of the industry people going for free might sell their tickets, but not seen any yet despite searching online...
    Oppo_007 wrote: »
    As for getting actual RAH Royal Premier Tickets, seems EON have stuck to their decision not to offer a few to the public - unlike Skyfall that you could buy (and I went!). Seems so unfair! Does anyone know any different? I thought some of the industry people going for free might sell their tickets, but not seen any yet despite searching online...

Just through competitions and the like I'm afraid. And tbh it's not particularly unfair as the first showings in cinemas are simultaneous with the royal premiere...
    You know whether to broadcast the Premiere of online Spectre?
    As it was done with Skyfall
    It should be, I believe.
    Hi everyone. How about some of us going there together? One of you guys has already offered to meet. I think it's much better to wait 2 hours or more in a company than alone. :)
  • IrmaII wrote: »
    Hi everyone. How about some of us going there together? One of you guys has already offered to meet. I think it's much better to wait 2 hours or more in a company than alone. :)

Exactly what I thouht. I'm going to London from Sweden just to see the actors on the red carpet and then go to Leicster Square for the 23:30 screening... And I really don't have a clue where to stand to hopefully get something signed and take some photos. Help?
    IrmaII wrote: »

Exactly what I thouht. I'm going to London from Sweden just to see the actors on the red carpet and then go to Leicster Square for the 23:30 screening... And I really don't have a clue where to stand to hopefully get something signed and take some photos. Help?

I too, but from Spain
  • JohnyboyJohnyboy London
    I'm going to head up there early, so I'll post on here where I think is a good place to stand once I get there. I'm hoping to get some photos/autographs aswell
    Johnyboy wrote: »
    I'm going to head up there early, so I'll post on here where I think is a good place to stand once I get there. I'm hoping to get some photos/autographs aswell

Early is? I'm planning to be there at about 4.30
  • JohnyboyJohnyboy London
    Around 3ish... Thought I'd go early and check it out. I can always go for a coffee somewhere nearby if there's no one around.
    Johnyboy wrote: »
    Around 3ish... Thought I'd go early and check it out. I can always go for a coffee somewhere nearby if there's no one around.

You're right
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Who on here is going to the 7:30 Odeon Leicester Sq show? (I.e. THE premiere, not that one with Kate and William attending ;) )
  • Just a quick question. I really need help with this.. How does the ticket system for at Leicester Square? I booked my tickets about a month ago and I got a verification email. Am I suppose to use the email as a ticket or what?
    Just a quick question. I really need help with this.. How does the ticket system for at Leicester Square? I booked my tickets about a month ago and I got a verification email. Am I suppose to use the email as a ticket or what?

There are ticket machines outside the cinema - you put the card you used to pay for in (or enter the booking reference number in the email) and the ticket will be printed there.
  • antovolk wrote: »
    Just a quick question. I really need help with this.. How does the ticket system for at Leicester Square? I booked my tickets about a month ago and I got a verification email. Am I suppose to use the email as a ticket or what?

There are ticket machines outside the cinema - you put the card you used to pay for in (or enter the booking reference number in the email) and the ticket will be printed there.

Thank you so much!
    Last time, a friend said, if you are early, they are giving out bands and then you can even leave again. So these bands will get you the best places. So, be there early.