SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• Pretty bland special. I'd have liked if Ross got to inject his own personality in it a bit more. Also they kept reusing the same old clips. i also hate how Bond specials just rely on playing the same old clips from TSWLM and GF on loop. It's kinda infuriating.

In other news, here are Spectre's productions notes. It's a pretty in-depth document:
    http://www.thebeardedtrio.com/2015/10/spectre-production-notes.html
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    @Pierce2Daniel, so I can assume spoilers in that?
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    It was what it was a promotional piece to get us hyped up for the film, not giving anything away and offering a few interviews with the usual overview of the series.

I thought for one moment that they wouldn't mention QOS but it eventually got mentioned and showed clips but it did seem like it was CR & SF where predominantly the focus of the DC era.

The interviews were good and while I think JR can be uncomfortable on the sofa I think he works the best in this format. He's a fan and you can tell and the Waltz interview was very warm and friendly with CW acting decidedly relaxed and not guarded like some of the ones I've seen of recent.

It did it's job for me and I'm seriously pumped for the film, in fact I just watched CR just before and plan to fit QOS and SF in before I see SP 02.11.15.

tumblr_nwdy8kDP9H1rk12tto1_500.gif
    tumblr_nwdy8kDP9H1rk12tto3_500.gif
    tumblr_nwdy8kDP9H1rk12tto4_500.gif
    tumblr_nwdy8kDP9H1rk12tto2_500.gif
    thanks. :)
    Pretty bland special. I'd have liked if Ross got to inject his own personality in it a bit more. Also they kept reusing the same old clips. i also hate how Bond specials just rely on playing the same old clips from TSWLM and GF on loop. It's kinda infuriating.

In other news, here are Spectre's productions notes. It's a pretty in-depth document:
    http://www.thebeardedtrio.com/2015/10/spectre-production-notes.html

Yup - pretty damn detailed. Thanks!

At least, it confirms the title is indeed SPECTRE all caps :)
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    Was clear from the interview with Jonathan Ross, no matter how coy Dan was being that he will be back for more.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited October 2015 Posts: 12,459
    How do I love thee, @marketto007? Let me count the ways! a hundred .. a hundred and one ... ad infinitum, my friend. ;)
    Thanks @marketto007 !
    @4EverBonded :D Watch it while you can...
    edited October 2015 Posts: 12,459
    doing so now ...! ;)

Update: That was GREAT to get in the mood for this film! No big spoilers, just grand fun. :-bd
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    doing so now ...! ;)

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it!
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited October 2015 Posts: 560
    @marketto007 you effing rock! :D ^:)^ thank you ^:)^
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 1,021
    @marketto007

Thanks for posting that. There are a couple of spoilers if you watch closely. It appears that
    Mr Hinx has metal fingernails/or thumbnails. More Claws than Jaws!
    and
    Mr Hinx looks like he is at the winter cabin of Mr White

I especially LOVED Christoph Waltz reaction on how it was to play the Bond villain:
    "A venture...into the darker sides of my own personality."
    BAM! There you have it :-P.
    Thank you so much, @marketto007 :-*

Just finished watching it. That was fun. I was already grinning from watching a long, completely unrelated interview right before it, and now I'm grinning even more. :D
    Watched it twice. Really enjoyed hearing Monica and Lea. Dan looked great too!
  • MyNameIsMyBondRnMyNameIsMyBondRn WhereYouLeastExpectMeToBe
    ..You See; It Comes Nicely Together...! (after seeing the Marketto Video)
    Here's only the BTS footage from the ITV special.

Extract from Jonathan Ross interview with Daniel Craig.

Fantastic work Marketto! Thanks!
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 847
    Yes thanks, is today the DVD of Mail of Sunday no ?

SPECTRE-summ-image-xlarge.jpg
    Good luck trying to get the dvd. My Tesco had every newspaper except the mail on sunday X( the person I asked didn't know what I was talking about!
    edited October 2015 Posts: 3,277
    So, what's exactly is on the DVD fellas?
    So, what's exactly is on the DVD fellas?

I don't exactly know, behind the scenes footage apparently.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    @marketto007 @antovolk or anybody else.
    As I'm abroad in Japan and won't be able to obtain the soundtrack on Friday. I wanted to ask you how will you be buying/listening the soundtrack and will it be possible to put it on Youtube, Soundcloud, etc.
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    @marketto007 thanks Marketto!
    @marketto007 Thanks a lot!
    aaron819 wrote: »
    @marketto007 @antovolk or anybody else.
    As I'm abroad in Japan and won't be able to obtain the soundtrack on Friday. I wanted to ask you how will you be buying/listening the soundtrack and will it be possible to put it on Youtube, Soundcloud, etc.

Well we don't know yet whether the digital release is on the same day. Pre-orders are currently for CD only.