SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

Ludovico wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »
    Nice to see Denbigh and Bond interact.

Denbigh comes off as a pr*ck.

Damn, I must have missed something. Was this early in the special?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @JWESTBROOK, I missed it, as well, so it must've been earlier on.
  • EndCredit007EndCredit007 EGYPT
    he will do another one :)
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    It was a good special that showed us some bew things but didn't spoil anything. The Q scenes look like they're going to be great and Swan looks like she's going to be a fantastic character.

Also, it's weird how Ross managed to have such a strangely relaxing and fun interview with Waltz. Seeing Waltz like that is surreal as I'm used to seeing him be a lot more intense. Really REALLY looking forward to this movie.
    The Q. scene looks extremely promising. In my eyes that was the best part of the special. Everything else was either barely a glimpse at something, or the same-old.
    @doubleoego, the bits where Ross was talking with Waltz surprised me, as well, because I'm also used to seeing the same side of Waltz. He seemed to be having a lot of fun.

We got a look at a scene between Bond and Q in Q's workshop, an extended bit of the introduction of the new Aston Martin, some new shots of Hinx, a look at the train scene between Bond and Swann, and then more of her dialogue in the Austria scene. No official clips, but I'll take seeing all of that over nothing.
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    Ludovico wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »
    Nice to see Denbigh and Bond interact.

Denbigh comes off as a pr*ck.

Damn, I must have missed something. Was this early in the special?

Fairly early yes. You flip your eyes and it's gone. He does not say much, but the way it sounds.
    damn, a phone call made me miss his answer about doing another one. what did he say?
    Thanks for the link. It worked beautifully. :)
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    He doesn't know. But watching his face, he knows, and he will
    @nikos - he said, what he always says. >He doesn't think about it right now and wants to see, how this goes.
    I love how charming and playful Lea Seydoux is. She seems like a blast to be around.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    @doubleoego, the bits where Ross was talking with Waltz surprised me, as well, because I'm also used to seeing the same side of Waltz. He seemed to be having a lot of fun.

It was definitely strange but a pleasent surprise. It was nice to see. The exchange about driving the DB10 was amusing.

I have such high hopes for this movie and everything is shaping up to live up to my expectations.
    Waltz's quip about the guy who told Ross he could drive it actually being the cook's helper made me laugh.
    Germanlady wrote: »
    @nikos - he said, what he always says. >He doesn't think about it right now and wants to see, how this goes.

many thanks!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    If anybody recorded it, that would be so appreciated. The links don't work except for the live transmission (which I missed). So no way to view it again. I'd love to see this, if anybody can post it. :)
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    If anybody recorded it, that would be so appreciated. The links don't work except for the live transmission (which I missed). So no way to view it again. I'd love to see this, if anybody can post it. :)

I'd love that as well! I also missed the live stream 8-|
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Better make that 3! :D
    20151017_195205-1.jpg

20151017_195206-1.jpg

20151017_195207-1.jpg

20151017_195208-1.jpg

20151017_195209-1.jpg

20151017_195210-1.jpg

20151017_195211-1.jpg

20151017_195212-1.jpg

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    and 4 :D
    Out of the country, so I'm not allowed to use it. And they said (I just read their terms) they can check that, have a blocker in place. Sigh ...
    Out of the country, so I'm not allowed to use it. And they said (I just read their terms) they can check that, have a blocker in place. Sigh ...

I'm sorry you can't view it! Feel free to ask some of us if you're curious about anything they showed during the special.
    The filmon link posted earlier has rugby now and Jonathan Ross show seems to be next in queue in an hour and a bit, so I guess I'll wait and watch that if it works...

Get something like Hola Unblocker and you can watch it :)
  • Garth007Garth007 Missouri, USA
    Did anybody have this recorded I missed out on it unfortunately: (
    @Garth007, there are links on the previous page.
  • Garth007Garth007 Missouri, USA
    @Creasy47, sadly none work for me didn't know if anyone posted it on YouTube or not
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    doubleoego wrote: »
    20151017_195205-1.jpg

s65FBcE.jpg

:D

edited October 2015 Posts: 12,459
    antovolk wrote: »

Get something like Hola Unblocker and you can watch it :)

My Hola is kaput and I have been unable to reset it correctly. I need to fix that anyway, due to others shows I must watch or die (upcoming BBC Sherlock special, for example). So yes, I'll get cracking on that. But I cannot put the time in today. Sigh ... will buy a good one if need be.

Great pics above; thanks for sharing. :)