SPECTRE - Your reviews. NO SPOILERS.

aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
edited October 2015 in SPECTRE Posts: 1,208
I'm opening this thread for those who see the movie and can write their general reaction without spoilers

If you have a spoiler review please write it in this thread:
http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/13388/spectre-press-reviews-and-personal-reviews

Comments

• w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    I'll probably still go on hiatus in case some one hijacks the forums with spoiler threads
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    edited October 2015 Posts: 7,567
    Hi Aaron, the mod team have announced that we will be opening threads to cover members reviews, and are deciding how best to go about this. so please don't be offended if we either close or re-name the ones you have opened.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    No problem @NicNac. Sorry if I broke any rules. :)
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    No you didn't. It may be you have saved us a job to be honest. I think we just needed to iron out a few issues to make sure the reviews were spoiler free.
    I am really looking forward to my next post in this thread! Wonder why? :D
  • I'm afraid that with this movie in particular it'll be far too easy to feel majorly spoiled by mundane comments by those who saw it, or even thread titles, once the movie is out. Don't have a headache trying to guarantee a spoiler-free section review, when there will be spoilers everywhere on the way to the section !
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited October 2015 Posts: 12,459
    :-$ I'm sure mods will work hard and do the best they can, but all it takes is one insensitive person labeling their new thread with a spoiler in the thread's title. I'm on hiatus in a few days. But I appreciate everyone carrying on here! There will be a ton of interesting posts to read when I return (December 6th). :-bd
    No review yet, but I just bought an advance ticket for the 5th! Expect a review by nightfall of the 6th!
    Well i live in the UK and its opening across the country on Monday 26th Oct, so just the weekend to go now, but i'll probably see the film on Tuesday, as the screen times at my local multiplex for Spectre start on the early Monday evening, and it sure is gonna be crowded.
    From Tuesday onwards the film is on a staggering 15 times a day at my local multiplex!
    Best to go see film reasonably early, otherwise everyone you meet in your day to day life would of told you all about the film............in fact ive already found out too much from the reviews of the last couple of days due to some excited reviewers giving away too much info.
  • Bumping this thread to the top in anticipation of tomorrow's flood of posts. I won't get to see it till Nov 6 but I'll be interested in hearing spoiler-free reactions from the UK screenings.
    I still maintain posts here should only be a maximum of 3 (or 5) words and a rating out of 10!! Makes a critique more focussed and won't allow for too much spoliering!! What else would readers want to know that hasn't been mulled over on the threads discussing the press reaction!?
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    edited October 2015 Posts: 574
    sorry
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    dinovelvet wrote: »
    Bumping this thread to the top in anticipation of tomorrow's flood of posts. I won't get to see it till Nov 6 but I'll be interested in hearing spoiler-free reactions from the UK screenings.
    I NEED to hear it was great... Nov 6 is SO far away!!!!
    ~X(
    We have entered a new era of MP as full blown Bond Girl!
    Poor Sigman must be feeling left out. Doesn't get to hang with the cool girls. So cliquey. (kidding)
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 2,594
    chrisisall wrote: »
    dinovelvet wrote: »
    Bumping this thread to the top in anticipation of tomorrow's flood of posts. I won't get to see it till Nov 6 but I'll be interested in hearing spoiler-free reactions from the UK screenings.
    I NEED to hear it was great... Nov 6 is SO far away!!!!
    ~X(

That's nothing! I'm currently living in Shanghai. This expat has to wait until the 13th of November! ;)

In fact, there's a good chance that I won't see it until a few days after that.
    I have to wait until 5th December.

:(
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Can't wait, seeing it tonight, and will post my quick thoughts on it when I
    get home. Although I don't expect any disappointment. :)
  • ForYourEyesOnlyForYourEyesOnly In the untained cradle of the heavens
    edited October 2015 Posts: 1,984
    Opens in the UK today. I don't get to see it for another two weeks. Damn! >:P
    Yes, it must be frustrating as hell.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    That is why tomorrow I'll be in London. :)>-
    :))
    dandan wrote: »
    I have to wait until 5th December.

:(

Where are you? Japan?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited October 2015 Posts: 40,371
    @marketto007 wanted me to stop by and let you all know that he saw it and was absolutely blown away by it. One of, if not the, best Bond movies he's ever seen, and there were a few instances he didn't expect whatsoever that made him cry. It's near perfection to him, apparently!

Here are a few photos he wanted me to upload, as well:

Marcos1_zpslhnbid8s.jpg

Marcos2_zpsaynfnitt.jpg

Marcos3_zpspsar0q7l.jpg
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    edited October 2015 Posts: 4,116
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    @marketto007 wanted me to stop by and let you all know that he saw it and was absolutely blown away by it. One of, if not the, best Bond movies he's ever seen, and there were a few instances he didn't expect whatsoever that made him cry. It's near perfection to him, apparently!

Thank you. He's not affected by the storm is he? I'm in Texas and even we are getting heavy rains from it but nothing like the poor folks weathering the hurricane.

I figured he was further south from the storm.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator

THIS. IS. GOOD
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @mcdonnb, he went over to London to see the film early. I just edited my original comment and posted three photos he wanted me to share with you all. He's over the moon about the movie.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    edited October 2015 Posts: 4,116
    @mcdonnb, he went over to London to see the film early. I just edited my original comment and posted three photos he wanted me to share with you all. He's over the moon about the movie.

Thanks ...yeah after I responded I realized that didn't make sense since film isn't here yet.

Too early and not enough coffee here yet either.

Thanks though ...

Great to know we're in for something special, can't wait :D
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    Looking forward to posting my comments up this evening.@marketto007 can be a tough cookie, so if he is happy I am buzzing for this even more!
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 1,021
    Glad to hear that @marketto007 gave it a thumbs up! To everyone else who will see it today. Have a great time! Another 2 weeks for me! :(