Spectre car parade in Paris

Yep, the interviews were damaging : the média write about the famous interview and the announcement of the car parade in Paris was lost in the mayhem ; i heard about it only this morning thanks to hashtag #spectre on Twitter. Check out you'll see à photo of the DB10 in Paris. I rushed there with out much info and only saw 3 cars in the traffic (the Vantage far away and two more I Will post photos of later). but marketing wise it is à fiasco IMO.

Comments

• Eh eh i got the second run of the parade at least... Photos to follow
    Eh eh i got the second run of the parade at least... Photos to follow

Look forward to seeing these! :-bd
  • There are already much better photos on getty images, on Twitter and probably soon a bit everywhere, so here's only an idea of what is was : first the Astons (not the original models for the other ones, but identical models),

mini_927151151011051.jpg

and then random cars from the movies (same models, but not the exact actual cars).

Here the panel reads : TMWTGG

mini_364534151011034.jpg

Yes the group cars was easily split by the real traffic, there was no police for the parade.

I think they did not look for too much publicity on the street to avoid a crowd for the photos and the videos ? Then it was successful, it was not announced much.

Moreover, there was a crew shooting a movie at the bottom of the Champs Elysees, so there was quite some confusion about what was happening.

But yes, we had a DB10 in the middle of Paris' real trafic for a few minutes on two separate rides. I wonder about the insurance.
    The DB10 looks good in daylight and not half as fussy as some pictures seem to portray it - maybe the lower grille mouth doesn't have such a stark black and white graphic effect as it did in Rome by night. Still think the main headlights look awkward and fussy