Goldeneye N64 music remix by DarK PurPLe?

BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
edited October 2016 in General Discussion Posts: 3,000
Hello everyone! I recently stumbled across a remix of the Goldeneye Nintendo 64 music that the poster says is called "Agent Life" by Deep Purple. The issue is, I cant find any record anywhere else of this song existing, and I find no mention of it in Deep Purple's discography. I would gladly buy it if I could find it, but I cant. Here it is in all it's awesomeness;

Comments

• BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    I've done some research and the poster got it wrong. The song is "00 Agent Life" by Dark Purple. I can't find any record of who Dark Purple is, so I assume they are a small indie band or artist.
  • Thunderball007Thunderball007 United States
    edited October 2015 Posts: 306
    Wow! It is awesome music!

Thank you a lot for sharing this! :)
    Wow! It is awesome music!

Thank you a lot for sharing this! :)

You're welcome!
  • PhrancisPhrancis Louisville, KY, USA
    I'm the person who actually made that remix (mind you it's meant to be DarK PurPLe , rather than Deep Purple). It used to be hosted on OverClocked Remix, although they have taken the song down some time ago, as it appears.

If you would like to get a MP3 file of the song, here is a link that I'm hosting on Google Drive:

DarK PurPLe - 00 Agent Life.

If you feel so inclined, you are welcome to listen to and download some of the newer music I've been working on here: PsychoProductions.net.
    Phrancis wrote: »
    I'm the person who actually made that remix (mind you it's meant to be DarK PurPLe , rather than Deep Purple). It used to be hosted on OverClocked Remix, although they have taken the song down some time ago, as it appears.

If you would like to get a MP3 file of the song, here is a link that I'm hosting on Google Drive:

DarK PurPLe - 00 Agent Life.

If you feel so inclined, you are welcome to listen to and download some of the newer music I've been working on here: PsychoProductions.net.

Wow! Thank you so much!