SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    edited October 2015 Posts: 251
    I still love the scene in TLD when Bond and Kara Milovy drive away in Bratislava with the Aston Martin V8 Vantage. Don't know why but I always liked that car.
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    I'm sorry! Double post.
    When is the runtime suppose to be revealed?
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Behind the scenes - Aston Martin DB10 and SPECTRE:

• edited October 2015 Posts: 3,164
    So, when is the full final trailer coming online?
    Hopefully later today at like 5pm UK time, and it's 1:15 long.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Actually it's 1.09, we won't have green USA screen before the trailer itself
    Yeah, that's correct. Was just using the US runtime.

Extended version of the Gillette spot in English:
    A little tease from yours truly:
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    :D very nice, not long to go now.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 203
    who is flying the helicopter (while bond is looking at the ring)? is it one of the bad guys? if so, why is he not fighting bond?
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    Watching the trailer I ask myself: Why do members of a top secret organization wear rings or earplugs like in QoS outing them as members of a top secret organization? Next time we see Bond wearing a 007 ring...
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Tuxedo wrote: »
    Watching the trailer I ask myself: Why do members of a top secret organization wear rings or earplugs like in QoS outing them as members of a top secret organization? Next time we see Bond wearing a 007 ring...

How else would members identify each other?
    I think Spectre members have a secret handshake as well. ;)
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    DrGorner wrote: »
    I think Spectre members have a secret handshake as well. ;)

Of course.
  • 00Ralf00Ralf Germany
    @antovolk
    The German commercial actually uses the term "Never say Never", as opposed to the English video ("Never say no"). Admittedly, "never say never to adventure" doesn't work and "sag niemals nie zu Abenteuern" does. I love 'forbidden' McClory area of wordplay they went into there.
  • RC7RC7
    Watching the trailer I ask myself: Why do members of a top secret organization wear rings

I mentioned this a while ago and was duly told off. I do think it's utterly ridiculous in the Craig-verse, but there you go. The films are drifting back into familiar territory and the tropes with them.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    RC7 wrote: »
    Watching the trailer I ask myself: Why do members of a top secret organization wear rings

I mentioned this a while ago and was duly told off. I do think it's utterly ridiculous in the Craig-verse, but there you go. The films are drifting back into familiar territory and the tropes with them.

It's simple. SPECTRE members don't always know each other so it's a discreet and effective means of identifying each other from a crowd.
  • RC7RC7

It's simple. SPECTRE members don't always know each other so it's a discreet and effective means of identifying each other from a crowd.

It's stoopid. Period. But I can live with stoopid if the film is cracking.
    Maybe the rings, open something ? And are made of a specific mix
    Of metals ?

agreed
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Why do I have a badge to enter in my work place?
    They have a Ring, it's better
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    It's a Bond film.
  • RC7RC7
    Why do I have a badge to enter in my work place?
    They have a Ring, it's better

Do you work for an institution that 'doesn't exist'? SPECTRE isn't British Gas.
    Spectre, like their "bling" :D
  • RC7RC7
    Spectre, like their "bling" :D

Perhaps the Sciarra family are friends with the Versace family and blagged a discount.

:))
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited October 2015 Posts: 7,518
    If no one knows the organization exists, what would a ring mean to anyone if they saw it? People seem to forget that villains in Bond films are megalomaniacs. If they weren't, they wouldn't be Bond villains. Arrogance is part of the package.

The rings make 100% sense.
    I bet Spectre has a great gift shop for members, and with every meeting
    you gain points to get not just the ring, but mugs, key rings etc. :D
  • RC7RC7
    I bet Spectre has a great gift shop for members, and with every meeting
    you gain points to get not just the ring, but mugs, key rings etc. :D

After your first three kills (photographic evidence, please!) you get a t-shirt. Six and you get the embroidered cushion.