SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    @jarrod
    Do they show much of the Morocco scenes and London finale scenes in the new trailer?
    Well,
    there's a scene where Bond cocks his gun, while walking into a building, and there's desert behind him. Also, another scene has a group of men walking towards a building construction, which looks like it could be Waltz's lair. There's another scene of a car driving on a desert plain, which also could be Morocco. The strangest scene I saw, is what looks to be Bond shooting at what looks to be his reflection? It's a bit mysterious.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I can only assume it'll be out tomorrow. If it's attached to movies that'll have a "midnight" release tomorrow, then I'm sure it'll be online at some point early tomorrow.
    @Jarrod

Do we see Oberhauser/Blofeld in the trailer?
    Yeah, but there's no reveal that Waltz is Blofeld. You don't see a scarred Waltz or anything like that.
    Thanks for all this info @Jarrod. Looking forward to seeing the trailer myself. :) :) :)
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I can only assume it'll be out tomorrow. If it's attached to movies that'll have a "midnight" release tomorrow, then I'm sure it'll be online at some point early tomorrow.

Yeah, same here, especially as it's attached to The Walk in IMAX also apparently in the US. A friend is going tonight to find out.
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 232
    Yeah, every ounce of footage is only making the month of October feel like a yearlong wait. I'm sure the trailer will be online in a day or two. You'll all see it soon enough.
    edited September 2015 Posts: 40,372
    Jarrod wrote: »
    Yeah, every ounce of footage is only making the month of October feel like a yearlong wait. I'm sure the trailer will be online in a day or two. I recorded the trailer on my iphone, but don't feel comfortable uploading it to my youtube channel. You'll all see it soon enough.

It'll more than likely be out tomorrow, so it'd be better to wait and see it in HD anyways! I'm sure you've sat and watched it quite a few times yourself. :D
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 15
    Deleted
  • Dropbox would be awesome
  • tqbtqb
    Is the bond theme in it? :)
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    @Jarrod It would be fantastic if you upload it onto Dropbox :)
    Hearing more and more reports on Twitter - the new trailer is def showing with The Walk from today
  • Garth007Garth007 Missouri, USA
    Yes if possible Dropbox it indeed :-D
  • Is SS theme song in the trailer?
    mnhettia wrote: »
    Is SS theme song in the trailer?

I'm curious myself. I won't get to watch it if it is.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    mnhettia wrote: »
    Is SS theme song in the trailer?

I'm curious myself. I won't get to watch it if it is.
    You can always mute it.

@jake24, well what's the fun in that? It's either all or nothing for me.
  • tqbtqb
    This better not be like the Skyfall Imax trailer that never got released until after the movie was released.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited October 2015 Posts: 10,586
    It looks like Marketto has seen it, according to his twitter.
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    @marketto007, tell us everything! :D
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited October 2015 Posts: 3,277
    Fellas, I saw a steaming version of it via Periscope from a friend. That's why I don't have a file. And yes, it's bloody epic. I've posted some screenshots in my Twitter.

Check it out http://www.twitter.com/marketto007.
    Fellas, I saw a steaming version of it via Periscope from a friend. That's why I don't have a file. And yes, it's bloody epic. I've posted some screenshots in my Twitter. Check it out @marketto007.

Just checked them out! The shot of everyone walking into that base/complex (whatever it ends up being) is reminiscent of Bond arriving at Silva's island in SF.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 232
    I'll put this up for 10 minutes.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Wow @Jarrod! Absolutely fantastic!!!
    @jarrod you are super great to give us an early look at the new trailer. You were right too, it does look cool.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 232
    I'll let it stay until 1:00 am NY time, and then I'm removing it from youtube.
    Wow, thank you so much @Jarrod!
  • MansfieldMansfield Where the hell have you been?
    Thank you @Jarrod. Everything about this trailer is marvelous, including the lack of any overt spoilers! I think I'm all set for premiere now.