Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Happy birthday to all........
    I forgot about this thread, my b-day was 6 weeks ago...

Happy birthday guys that celebrate your birthday in September!! :D
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Today is mine. 27 years old

Hey congrats!! And you know what?? It's my birthday as well today B-)

Happy Birthday, Jason! A celebration is in order. Thanks for the excuse to drink alcohol on a Monday.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Today is mine. 27 years old

Hey congrats!! And you know what?? It's my birthday as well today B-)

Happy Birthday, Jason! A celebration is in order. Thanks for the excuse to drink alcohol on a Monday.

Cheers! I'm sure going to have a martini, shaken not stirred too later this evening, after all my 41st Birthday will come only once. :D
    And a bar of Toblerone?
    And a bar of Toblerone?

:)) yes exactly and I'm gonna share it with my banker, watch-maker and tailor.
    And we'll have fondue for dinner...and that's not even a joke! :))

Are there any typical dishes in your country?
    Yeah, pizza.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Happy Birthday! Must be a world record for a rat.

Friend, you crack me up! :))
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Happy Birthday, @Last_Rat_Standing. <:-P
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Many happy returns @Last_Rat_Standing :-bd <:-P
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Thank you everyone and happy birthday to BondJasonBond006!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Damn, I totally overlooked that it was your birthday, as well, @BondJasonBond006! Apologies, I hope it's been a great one thus far.
    Thank you everyone.

It was cracking. Had approx. 20 friends over at our house, screening 9 Bond movies in three rooms, a proper Bond party it was, including Martini, shaken not stirred galore and Bond music playing in-between screenings.
    Thank you everyone.

It was cracking. Had approx. 20 friends over at our house, screening 9 Bond movies in three rooms, a proper Bond party it was, including Martini, shaken not stirred galore and Bond music playing in-between screenings.

Martinis and Bond marathons in different rooms? My invite must've been lost in the mail...
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Thank you everyone.

Martinis and Bond marathons in different rooms? My invite must've been lost in the mail...

Yes, a grave oversight on my part, how could I...shame on me!

Next time, I send you a golden bullet with your number on and you'll be picked up by my private zeppelin to be brought to my private residence in Switzerland which strangely enough resembles very much Chateau Versailles of France.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Thank you everyone.

Yes, a grave oversight on my part, how could I...shame on me!

Next time, I send you a golden bullet with your number on and you'll be picked up by my private zeppelin to be brought to my private residence in Switzerland which strangely enough resembles very much Chateau Versailles of France.

I'll be ready, with a tuxedo on and a slight alcohol buzz already going.
    Happy birthday @Gustav_Graves
    Hope you have / had a good day. <:-P
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Happy birthday to all! I turned 33 on the 3rd of this month, and today marks four years since joining MI6 Community! It was also around this time of year back in 1994 when I discovered the wonderful world of James Bond, via a FYEO/TSWLM TV double feature, with FRWL playing the very next night- which means I've now been a 007 fan for 21 years :O WOO HOO! <:-P
    Great to have you around!

Creative genius that you are, and a nice bloke on top.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Congrats, @QBranch!!
    Congratulations, @QBranch. We became Bond fans around the same time, then. I've been one since c. 1993. You're a great asset to our community. :)
    Happy belated birthday and a happy anniversary to you, @QBranch!!

Happy belated birthday to @Gustav_Graves, as well.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Wow, thanks for the kind words, friends! I'm still coming to terms with these three anniversaries! But as one might say, 'My, how time flies/I think I'm just getting started' ;)
    edited October 2015 Posts: 17,727
    The court circular is most graciously pleased to announce that the Lord @Dragonpol celebrates his 31st birthday today alongside that of Sir Roger Moore who turns 88 today. :)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    The court circular is most graciously pleased to announce that the Lord @Dragonpol celebrates his 31st birthday today alongside that of Sir Roger Moore who turns 88 today. :)

Happy 88h birthday!
    Many happy returns to you @Dragonpol. <:-P
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited October 2015 Posts: 13,882
    Happy birthday @Dragonpol. <:-P Unfortunately, we're now out of pork pies, but you can have an image of Never Send Flowers...

http://www.jamesbondfirsteditions.com/pictures/38526.jpg
    edited October 2015 Posts: 17,727
    Thanks chaps! That image is making me salivate, @MajorDSmythe! ;)
    Happy Birthday, @Dragonpol!

Many happy murders to you!
    Happy Birthday, @Dragonpol!

Many happy murders to you!

Thank you friend, although I'm off-duty now. Just worked a lovely eleven hour shift!