'PENS MIGHTIER THAN SWORDS' - Reviewing BOND BY DESIGN - THE ART OF THE JAMES BOND FILMS

CatchingBulletsCatchingBullets facebook.com/catchingbullets
edited September 2015 in SPECTRE Posts: 292
What the Bond films did, they stimulated my imagination. I felt the sky was the limit. I could do anything.”

Ken Adam

PENS MIGHTIER THAN SWORDS - a review of EON Productions and DK Books new 007 book, BOND BY DESIGN - THE ART OF THE JAMES BOND FILMS.

http://markoconnell.co.uk/pens-mightier-than-swords-reviewing-bond-by-design-the-art-of-the-james-bond-films/

Clue : this WILL be on Bond fans Christmas lists (after CATCHING BULLETS of course!)

Comments

• NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    And thanks to Desmond Llewelyn, they were right!

Sorry, I've nothing better to add.
    It looks an amazing book, I pre ordered my copy last month, I'm so glad that Eon are producing quality books that celebrate and showcase the work that goes into the films.
  • Can't find a discussion about Ken Adam so I thought I would post here. Does anyone know why Ken Adam stopped designing for the Bond team?

I was looking at his output during the 90's and he was designing bland American comedies starring Goldie Hawn and Steve Martin! Why was he not involved in the later Bond films?