SPECTRE Ultimate Ticket (Regal Cinemas)

HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
edited September 2015 in SPECTRE Posts: 4,399
this just popped up on my facebook today.. for those interested..

bondcard_zpskrfrbknv.jpg

Announcing the SPECTRE Ultimate Ticket!

This first-of-its-kind steel collectible card allows you to see ‪#‎SPECTRE‬ every single day. Only 1,000 of these black anodized steel collectible Spectre cards were created so get yours today:

Guests with Ultimate Regal Ticket receive one admission to Spectre each day for the entire run of the movie in Regal theaters. This first-of-it's-kind anodized steel collectible card is laser etched with the iconic Spectre symbol. Each will be personalized FREE with the recipient's name.

Production is limited to only 1,000 cards.

http://www.regmovies.com/spectreticket?utm_medium=social+network&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=national+page&utm_term=SPECTRE+ultimate+ticket

just thought i would post this real quick in it's own thread, just to give everyone - including MI6 the headsup, incase they want to add this to main page news.

Comments

• I saw this earlier, too. I like the card itself, as a nice souvenir, but would people watch the movie more than 3-5 times?
    :/ I wish this was a worldwide thingy..the card is really nice.
  • $100 is a little steep for me.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    For anyone considering it, it gives you free entry into all venues - including IMAX. Thus, if you have an IMAX theater nearby and plan on seeing this quite a few times, this may be the route for you to take.
  • Garth007Garth007 Missouri, USA
    I imagin you might be able to let others use the card as well to see the movie I guess if you think about it of a few buds pull together it's a hell of a deal
    I think its a pretty good offer to be honest, shame it's not happening in the UK. The card itself would be a great keep sake for prosperity.
    Garth007 wrote: »
    I imagin you might be able to let others use the card as well to see the movie I guess if you think about it of a few buds pull together it's a hell of a deal

Could be hard to pull off and organize, though, seeing as how you're only granted one viewing a day, not unlimited viewings.
  • Creasy47 wrote: »

Could be hard to pull off and organize, though, seeing as how you're only granted one viewing a day, not unlimited viewings.

Each card is personalized with the owner's name and you must present photo ID to redeem, so either you and your buds would need to share identical names or look enough alike to share the same photo ID on different days. Hard to pull off indeed. :D
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Each card is personalized with the owner's name and you must present photo ID to redeem, so either you and your buds would need to share identical names or look enough alike to share the same photo ID on different days. Hard to pull off indeed. :D

Makes it that much harder, indeed! :D

Nothing a good ole DAD type of plastic surgery wouldn't solve... :D
  • dragonsky wrote: »

Nothing a good ole DAD type of plastic surgery wouldn't solve... :D

"Two years of my life, studying the film, the reports, plastic operations, voice lessons. Not enough. Unlimited access to see SPECTRE in theaters is not enough."
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited September 2015 Posts: 4,399
    "Two years of my life, studying the film, the reports, plastic operations, voice lessons. Not enough. Unlimited access to see SPECTRE in theaters is not enough."

"what are you trying to say?"