SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• edited September 2015 Posts: 3,164
    aaron819 wrote: »
    At what time are we expecting them to release the title song tomorrow?
    @antovolk Are you going to Odeon Leicester Square?

5pm UK time I guess given the release is supposed to be tied to US ticket release.

And yup, for the time being anyway.
  • EndCredit007EndCredit007 EGYPT
    Walecs wrote: »
    Egypt's IMDB stated that release date in Egypt will be Wed 4th Nov. :(
    d5ZaSF3.png?1
    Still a day earlier than Italy... :(

the cinemas week in Egypt starts in Wednesdays so i hoped for 28th Oct. release
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    I've just booked the 8:30pm screening at the Marble Arch Odeon for half the price than Leicester Square. Should have plenty of time to get there from the RAH red carpet :D
    Empire IMAX emailed back, they have an "event associated with the premiere" hence no opening night showing.

Well, Odeon it is! Here we come...
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Walecs wrote: »
    Egypt's IMDB stated that release date in Egypt will be Wed 4th Nov. :(
    d5ZaSF3.png?1
    Still a day earlier than Italy... :(

the cinemas week in Egypt starts in Wednesdays so i hoped for 28th Oct. release

Yeah, me too. Back in 2012 we got Skyfall on October 31st.
  • so we will be hearing the title song tomorrow and not just knowing the name of the artist? I think with all the LALD references and LALD being one of (if not the) favourite Bond film of Daniel Craig and Sam Mendes we will be getting something in the style of LALD in the music department. I think this time it will be a group.
    Anyone remember the date we heard SKYFALL by Adele. How long was that before the films release?
  • so we will be hearing the title song tomorrow and not just knowing the name of the artist? I think with all the LALD references and LALD being one of (if not the) favourite Bond film of Daniel Craig and Sam Mendes we will be getting something in the style of LALD in the music department. I think this time it will be a group.
    Anyone remember the date we heard SKYFALL by Adele. How long was that before the films release?

The song was officially released on my birthday and Bond's birthday: October 5th :-P

The song was officially released on my birthday and Bond's birthday: October 5th :-P

For such a Bond fan that must have been a special birthday gift!

• Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    SP was supposed to come out 4th November in Sweden, but now they changed it to 30th October. Yay, I'm happy about that : )
  • Pajan005 wrote: »
    SP was supposed to come out 4th November in Sweden, but now they changed it to 30th October. Yay, I'm happy about that : )

I don't like you! :(
    Tickets aren't available yet in Germany. They say tomorrow. Meh.
    Pajan005 wrote: »

I don't like you! :(

Oh, you seeing it later? I feel for you, mate. I promise I won't spoil anything to anyone. But as some say: The wait is sometimes worth it.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    @BondJasonBond006 You lucky bastard!
  • Hang on -- I am confused abour the ticket release date for the US. Is it indeed Tuesday the 8th? If so, at what time? I have been watching closely for this news but perhaps I missed it.

As far as I know, 007.com only mentioned a gradual rollout after the UK release, without mentioning specific dates for other countries.
    rabar007 wrote: »
    Hang on -- I am confused abour the ticket release date for the US. Is it indeed Tuesday the 8th? If so, at what time? I have been watching closely for this news but perhaps I missed it.

As far as I know, 007.com only mentioned a gradual rollout after the UK release, without mentioning specific dates for other countries.

It's Tuesday indeed. A couple of US cinema chains already confirmed this; and most non-UK territories also announced tickets would be on sale on Tuesday.

And the rollout 007.com mentions refers to the film itself.
  • Thank you! I guess Fandango still has 24 hours to decide if they want to alert me of the ticket release date if they get around to it...
    rabar007 wrote: »
    Thank you! I guess Fandango still has 24 hours to decide if they want to alert me of the ticket release date if they get around to it...

I saw people saying some cinemas already have tickets available - so best to check Fandango now?
  • bond_azoozbondbond_azoozbond Portland,OR
    Tickets are available through Fandango now :) ..
  • Fandango is currently saying that the nearest theater that is showing Spectre near my location (New York City) is in Milford, Connecticut. So... I guess I'll wait!
  • GoldenballGoldenball United States
    I got my tickets through Fandango for a showing on 5 November @ 7PM. Thanks to all for the great info found on this board. I'm psyched- my wife, less so.
  • bond_azoozbondbond_azoozbond Portland,OR
    I recall on the opening of Skyfall there was just one show midnight .. But sound like Spectre have plenty on Thursday !!
  • There you have it, ladies and gentlemen!
    Sam Smith has been rumored for a while hasn't he?

What if he is just messing with us? :o
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    I wonder myself. I mean would he be allowed to just twitter it?????
    Doubtful in a way.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    I hope not.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Finally that is settled, he is not messing with us. Now let's wait and hear what he makes of it! I'll be putting it on full blast!
    I wonder myself. I mean would he be allowed to just twitter it?????
    Doubtful in a way.

Actually this was a coordinated and timed post across all his social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc). Seems legit
    From the title song thread:

The #SPECTRE theme: Sung by Ellie Goulding & Sam Smith, written by Thom Yorke & Jonny Greenwood (Yorke & Jonny Greenwood are members of Radiohead.)