SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• SirGodfreySirGodfrey France
    edited September 2015 Posts: 25
    Mallory wrote: »
    I think it will be a new poster / character one sheets today.

This is exactly what I think about too.

• BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Mallory wrote: »
    I think it will be a new poster / character one sheets today.

Of course it will. It'll be some marketing stuff and rightfully so!

Actually, I think, it's no wonder, he/they kept being asked. It's out there and they don't clearify. They could/should have done that to avoid all that. The longer this goes, the more it will be discussed.

Clearly Daniel is annoyed by it, but like I said, there was a way to avoid it. Then again, they are not known to answer to rumors. This time, they should have though. They brought themselves in a bad situation, where every bodies minds can run wild and does.
    I believe Craig is simply being honest. He's worn out after a very long and demanding shoot, which also caused him a pretty serious knee injury. Right now, he just isn't sure if he'll do another Bond. Connery and Moore both expressed doubts about continuing after their 4th films, and we know how that panned out. Craig probably just needs to chill out for a while, think about other projects and roles, before making a final decision one way or the other.
  • Germanlady wrote: »
    Actually, I think, it's no wonder, he/they kept being asked. It's out there and they don't clearify. They could/should have done that to avoid all that. The longer this goes, the more it will be discussed.

Clearly Daniel is annoyed by it, but like I said, there was a way to avoid it. Then again, they are not known to answer to rumors. This time, they should have though. They brought themselves in a bad situation, where every bodies minds can run wild and does.

I think you should turn it around a bit. It's like the chicken and the egg really. You can say that EON is to blaim for all this. But sjee, how many big companies are nowadays naïve when it comes to hacks? A LOT! Fact is, those hackers need to be hunted down and prosecuted. Yes, EON could have handled this better, but again this has been complete new territory for EON also. In the end the blaimfinger needs to be put on those people responsible for the hacks, and not EON Productions.

By the way, if some fans in here have 'lost faith in Barbara and Michael', they should do a reality check on themselves. THANKS to Barbara and Michael Bond has become big....and recently gave us Bond films that were as critically acclaimed as those early Connery films!
    I'm really looking forward to character posters.

Especially the one of Monica Bellucci :-\"
  • I'm really looking forward to character posters.

Especially the one of Monica Bellucci :-\"

Hehe, sorry if I sound a bit harsh @BondJasonBond006 ;-). I'm at times a bit too much of a....staunch defender of the franchise.

Let's hope we'll get some positive news indeed ;-).
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    edited September 2015 Posts: 3,157
    Risico007 wrote: »
    wait even those who put what they say in spoiler text? sigh
    Personally, I'm angry with those who didn't use the spoiler tag.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    When did character posters come into fashion? I remember them from DAD and other franchises, but who started that?
    zebrafish wrote: »
    When did character posters come into fashion? I remember them from DAD and other franchises, but who started that?

The World Is Not Enough had character posters too.

I remember character posters from 1992's Batman Returns. It might actually be the first movie to use those.
  • The first character posters I remember was also 92, Reservoir Dogs.

mr_orange_0.jpg

600full-reservoir-dogs-poster.jpg
    I think if it is a Craig press conference it will be to confirm him and mendes are back for the final one to complete the circle.

They wouldn't release this news before the film is out is would be pointless.

Also in sure that most people don't even know who idris Elba is, let alone the furore about him.
  • I may have missed it, but I didn't see it there :

CN1K8jmUwAAjY4G.jpg

A somehow realistic checkmate position on the board, even though Black was already a piece down and in bad shape.
    CN1K8jmUwAAjY4G.jpg

:)) is this Bond's grandpa in that picture?
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Think that was one of the stills released in conjunction with the theatrical trailer @suivez_ce_parachute. But very nice though.

Sorry, for going slightly off-topic, here's something I did. It's funny because even Skyfall had a TV spot featuring the QoS trailer music (the Fear spot). Just thought, why not do a SPECTRE one....

@antovolk , That's brilliant , its better than the official Spectre Tv spot
    beautifully edited
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    I may have missed it, but I didn't see it there :

CN1K8jmUwAAjY4G.jpg

A somehow realistic checkmate position on the board, even though Black was already a piece down and in bad shape.
    We've seen the photo, but not with that brightness... Postproduction work??

(I wonder what was black's last movement... No way to avoid the check mate, I think)
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly

Aston MartinVerified account
    @astonmartin

Celebrating the release of Spectre with the launch of the strictly limited DB9 GT Bond Edition

CN5MlREUsAIK4y0.jpg

Aston Martin DB9 GT Bond Edition

Published: Sep 02, 2015

Bond-Front-Three-Quarter-news.jpg

2 September, 2015, Gaydon: For more than half a century Aston Martin has been the sports car of choice for the world’s most famous spy, James Bond. Now, the luxury British brand is celebrating the release of Spectre with the launch of the strictly limited DB9 GT Bond Edition.

Limited to 150 examples worldwide, the highly desirable model is based on the recently launched DB9 GT. Designed to offer the best of what DB9 can be, the DB9 GT delivers world-class grand touring and hand-built excellence.

Building on these exceptional foundations, the new Aston Martin DB9 GT Bond Edition adds even greater levels of exclusivity by virtue of its limited edition build run along with a host of carefully considered trim, equipment and accessory additions that celebrate the brand’s more than 50-year association with the famous film franchise.

Subtle styling additions

The DB9 GT Bond Edition is distinguished by a subtle yet elegant selection of styling additions inside and out.

The 6.0-litre V12-engined grand tourer features unique Spectre Silver paint; sterling silver Aston Martin badges front and rear; and discreet ‘007 Bond Edition’ exterior badging.

These features build on the elegant styling of the DB9 GT which includes unique ten-spoke gloss black diamond turned 20-inch alloy wheels; bright aluminium bonnet vents, side strakes and grille; carbon fibre front splitter and rear diffuser, and grey brake calipers.

Inside, the DB9 GT Bond Edition continues its subtle homage to James Bond with unique numbered sill plaques featuring the familiar 007 logo; gun barrel embroidery on the 2+2’s rear seat divider and a special Bond Edition start-up screen on the new model’s AMi II touch-sensitive Aston Martin infotainment system.

Bond-Front-Three-Quarter-news2.jpg

These embellishments add to the car’s already luxurious interior environment which includes unique fluted leather; an Alcantara-wrapped steering wheel and a satin carbon fibre centre console surround.

Powerful appeal

The DB9 GT Bond Edition’s 6.0-litre V12 engine is capable of generating 547 PS at 6750 rpm, and 620 Nm of torque at 5500 rpm.

The all-alloy, quad overhead camshaft, 48-valve 5,935 cc front mid-mounted V12 is mated to the proven rear mid-mounted Touchtronic II six-speed transmission with electronic shift-by-wire control system. It carries the luxury sports car from rest to 62 mph in 4.5 seconds, and on to a top speed of 183 mph.

The all-round independent double wishbone suspension continues to deliver secure handling while the three-stage Adaptive Damping System (ADS) offers distinct Normal, Sport and Track modes for the broadest possible breadth of dynamic characteristics.

Elegant Accessories

Besides its unique interior and exterior features, the DB9 GT Bond Edition offers a suite of elegant Bond-themed accessories to complement the model’s creation.

Presented in a finely-crafted 21” Globe-Trotter trolley case finished with an embossed leather luggage tag, the collector’s car also includes an Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150m James Bond Limited Edition watch complete with a unique Aston Martin strap.

Welcoming the debut of the DB9 GT Bond Edition, Aston Martin CEO Dr Andy Palmer said: “Aston Martin and James Bond are intrinsically linked in the minds of many of our enthusiasts and, indeed, owners, worldwide.

“In the run-up to the launch of the new film, Spectre, which sees Bond behind the wheel of the DB10, we are very happy to be able to celebrate the partnership with this superb limited edition DB9 GT collector’s item.”

Dr Palmer added: “I’m sure the 150 owners worldwide who succeed in acquiring one of these exceptional sports cars will, like the rest of us, delight in seeing Spectre when it is released later this year.”

The new DB9 GT Bond Edition is available to order in markets around the world from today, priced at £165,000.

> Discover DB9 GT Bond Edition

Bond-Front-Three-Quarter-news3.jpg

http://www.astonmartin.com/en/live/news/2015/09/02/aston-martin-db9-gt-bond-edition

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    antovolk wrote: »
    Sorry, for going slightly off-topic, here's something I did. It's funny because even Skyfall had a TV spot featuring the QoS trailer music (the Fear spot). Just thought, why not do a SPECTRE one....

Very, very, VERY nice.

Thanks @skyfail and @marketto007! I feel especially happy about how this one turned out...

Looking forward to whatever it is that lands this afternoon!
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 9,733
    So it's 9:00 what is the big news?
  • SirGodfreySirGodfrey France
    @Risico007 this is 9:00 AM Los Angeles time ! We have to wait 3 more hours
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    The news will come in 1h30m approx. Relax FELIX.
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    antovolk wrote: »
    Think that was one of the stills released in conjunction with the theatrical trailer @suivez_ce_parachute. But very nice though.

Wow. Really cool! Thank you for sharing this.
    The news will come in 1h30m approx. Relax FELIX.

2 hours 30 actually.

Good news: seems like the Empire Leicester Square IMAX will screen SPECTRE with the first-in-Europe IMAX laser projectors:

http://www.liveforfilms.com/2015/09/02/imax-launches-a-new-laser-system-at-empire-leicester-square/

Slightly unsure if this will actually be the case since Odeon are already promoting that their Leicester Square theatre will show SPECTRE and there's that odd rule that only one Leicester Sq cinema can show a film at a time but - if the Empire do show it, I think it's a no brainer that this is the best place to see the film on opening night in central London.
    What time this conference NY time?
    fjdinardo wrote: »
    What time this conference NY time?

Is it a conference? :))

Noon.
    I think the best place to see SPECTRE on opening night in London is the BFI IMAX.
    Jan1985 wrote: »
    I think the best place to see SPECTRE on opening night in London is the BFI IMAX.

I would've said that too but given that the Empire is now in play, and it has the brand new laser projectors which the BFI probably won't get till next year, that trumps it.

Plus, the Empire is the ideal place for films like SPECTRE which are released in IMAX but aren't shot with 70mm IMAX cameras (on the other hand for something like Interstellar you'd go BFI for sure). And when you boil it down to the image on the screen - the film will take exactly the same screen area in both cinemas, and Empire will have the superior quality.
    Is it a conference