SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    bondjames wrote: »
    OMEGA Ad.

7pt6ESg.jpg

And a new still from the movie.

p4kU3ua.png

Loving Craig's look in the Omega ad, but still think that strap is wrong with a suit personally.

The still reminds me so much of North by Northwest for some reason...could be Seydoux' top evoking Marie Saint

Ha!! I just though the same thing!! It's so North By Northwest!!

I'm even more convinced now than ever that Spectre will have a 60's look. Everything points to it and frankly that would be the best thing EON has done in the Craig era so far.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    People who spoil Spectre should be banned immediately.

lol
    "moderator wrote:
    Stop that. Stop it, will you stop that. Now look, no one is to ban anyone until I blow this whistle. *Even*...and I want to make this absolutely clear...*even* if they *do* say "Spectre."

;)
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service

I 100% agree with this. Thanks to a bunch of f***ers I already know pretty much everything about the ending of SPECTRE.
    wait even those who put what they say in spoiler text? sigh
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Risico007 wrote: »
    wait even those who put what they say in spoiler text? sigh
    Regardless of tags or not, it very simply is not the right thread.
    everything I said was in articles so ...

Never mind fine I will never do it again
    Yes please stop putting spoilers in here please
  • RC7RC7

I agree.
    James bond wins
  • RC7RC7
    edited September 2015 Posts: 10,512
    James bond wins

It's pretty simple. Anything script related goes in the leaks thread. You've been here long enough to know that, which suggests one of two things; You're either ignorant or retarded.
    Good Heavens!

Why all this hate @Risico007, he said he's not doing it again.
    Can a person not make an error without being insulted??
    SOME PEOPLE HERE NEED TO GET A SET OF MANNERS
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    DANIEL CRAIG... PLEASE DO ONE MORE BOND FILM! I know you'll probably never see this, but if there is a small chance you do... Please, please, please do at least ONE more Bond film. I am probably one of your biggest fans, and it would make my year if I knew you were at least returning for Bond 25. PLEASE do not retire after SPECTRE. If you return for one more Bond film, you'd make a lot of people VERY, VERY happy, obviously including me. I know you have to do what's best for you, but please just do one more...
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Good Heavens!

Why all this hate @Risico007, he said he's not doing it again.
    Can a person not make an error without being insulted??
    SOME PEOPLE HERE NEED TO GET A SET OF MANNERS

No. Because it's so simple to not reveal any leaks or plot information, yet people are continuously doing it without consequence. There sound be no more tolerance for it. At least a temporary ban.
    Again the stuff I posted was found in articles not pertaining to the leaks but I digress I suppose all spoilers should not be on this or indeed any other thread except the leaks one. I apologize and all future spoilers regardless wether it's public or not will go in the leaks thread this includes after seeing spectre in theaters
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited September 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Again the stuff I posted was found in articles not pertaining to the leaks but I digress I suppose all spoilers should not be on this or indeed any other thread except the leaks one. I apologize and all future spoilers regardless wether it's public or not will go in the leaks thread this includes after seeing spectre in theaters
    Again I'll protest and say that most of the stuff you posted is not from articles, but that of leaked emails and scripts. I'm not here to torment you, but when it comes to this forum, there are certain rules you have to follow, rules you've been here long enough to know you have obey. Please be courteous.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Apparently, the image that I've posted yesterday went viral on IMGUR with almost half a million views. :O

http://imgur.com/gallery/p4kU3ua
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited September 2015 Posts: 7,526
    Jet8402 541 points : 9 hours ago
    op is marketto007 and all of his posts are about 007.. not sure if advertising or just a fan

Haha awesome

He probably thinks Marketto is "marketing" in Portuguese ;)
  • jake24 wrote: »
    Again I'll protest and say that most of the stuff you posted is not from articles, but that of leaked emails and scripts. I'm not here to torment you, but when it comes to this forum, there are certain rules you have to follow, rules you've been here long enough to know you have obey. Please be courteous.
    In other words "he's been playing the game long enough".
  • Not even reading every post in this thread anymore. Don't think I actually know anything about the ending, but not going to let some wet-behind-the-ears amateurs spoil everything. Only focusing on links and pictures now.

Interested to see what the news is!
  • AgentJM7 wrote: »
    Not even reading every post in this thread anymore. Don't think I actually know anything about the ending, but not going to let some wet-behind-the-ears amateurs spoil everything. Only focusing on links and pictures now.

I'm really afraid that Daniel Craig is announcing his retirement :-(. If not, then perhaps a press conference to kill off all those Idris Elba rumours.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    AgentJM7 wrote: »
    Not even reading every post in this thread anymore. Don't think I actually know anything about the ending, but not going to let some wet-behind-the-ears amateurs spoil everything. Only focusing on links and pictures now.

I'm really afraid that Daniel Craig is announcing his retirement :-(. If not, then perhaps a press conference to kill off all those Idris Elba rumours.

This has got me nervous :-SS
  • Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    I'm getting a little bit nervous aswell with this whole topic about DC. But, I keep on saying to myself "No, he has a contract to honor. He would miss doing the films if he left". It helps thinking like that
    I very much doubt, it's that. On the other hand , Marketto isn't saying, it's positive, but keeps quiet.
    Calm down people.
    Why would EON do a press conference to deny rumours about Idris Elba? That would be insane...

If there is an announcement today that is of any importance then it'll probably be presenting the marketing campaign or something of that sort.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited September 2015 Posts: 16,330
    Why would EON do a press conference to deny rumours about Idris Elba?
    Because he's Mucking up the works! lol. :))
    jimnorton.jpg
    Actually I don't know but I am hoping that Daniel doesn't step down yet when he's got one more in him.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    I think it will be a new poster / character one sheets today.
    I see it like this:

Daniel Craig really does step down and it's announced before Spectre hits the theaters: Could be a very clever marketing ploy if handled properly and would cause Spectre to shatter Skyfall's box office record.
    Spectre would be seen with totally different eyes and the excitement to see it would rocket to never before known heights.
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Calm down people.
    Why would EON do a press conference to deny rumours about Idris Elba? That would be insane....

Actually, it wouldn't be insane. It would be completely understandable.

Look, many forum members in here defended those Sony Leaks with lame arguments like "Sony is a shit company, they deserve it!" or "We live in a free country, so such leaks should be legal!"

But from day one, when these Sony Leaks came out, I really thought "Ooohw no, this will kill off the positive narrative about a new Bond film". And that has actually happened. Some kind of snowball effect was being created. A few days ago Bond author Anthony Horowitz was asked about Idris Elba (...like so many people before him). Then Daniel Craig keeps being asked if he will quit after "SPECTRE" (And trust me, it's much worse as compared to the more mild way Pierce Brosnan was treated by the press during and right after "DAD"). It reminds me of the days when George Lazenby got 'grilled' by the press back in 1969/1970. Or when 'Cubby' had to teach those damned Japanese reporters during production of "YOLT" a lesson. And on top of that, a word like 'racism' is suddenly being connected with the Bond franchise. Which really is insane.

I hope everyone now sees that computer hackers really are the criminals and should be put behind bars....and not Sony. Because this does have an effect on an actor's life, and his self-confidence. And having said all this, I think a 'counter-press-conference' actually would be very helpful to kill of all this negative press shit....and to explain once again how EON Productions works!
    @Gustav_Graves

If EON is crazy enough to go public and make a "counter-press-conference" the news media would go crazy about it and it would make front page headlines everywhere and EON/Sony would get a shitstorm of gigantic proportions.

I don't have much trust in BB + MGW anymore but they are NOT THAT CRAZY yet.
    They would hurt the movie in a big way and automatically draw negative buzz to it.

By the way:
    Anyone who defends the leaks is, mildly put, an idiot.
    It is an act of crime.