How to Contact EON Productions with Business Proposal?

Hello all -
I am a university student and founder/CEO of a music app. I also write spy fiction in my spare time. I have been interested in contacting EON Productions, to discuss the ongoing conflict with the Bond gaming franchise, and seeing if I could pitch one of my Bond stories - which has received great feedback from readers - to try to implement into a video game script, whenever a new producer is found/hired.

Does anyone have the contact information to EON Productions representatives, or knows the route to go about doing so?

Many thanks in advance,
Josh

Comments

• RC7RC7
    Get yourself a decent agent.
  • LicencedToKilt69007LicencedToKilt69007 Belgium, Wallonia
    Here's the answer :

DSC_05581_zps8h1y2g5x.jpg

I've written to them 3 years ago about a similar purpose (it was just fan stories that I wanted to become officials...well one can dream) plus giving my own opinion on Bond films. Unfortunately, my requests were rejected. Honestly, good luck.

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Or an IP lawyer if you can afford one. I'd suggest a boutique type IP firm.
  • RC7RC7
    You will never get anything from anyone via unsolicited routes. If you're serious you have to work your nuts off, get a name for yourself, get representation with an agency that deals with clients like EON and then hope you're one of the one percent of the remaining writers that gets a sniff. Then you have to be one of the one percent of the one percent they are willing to go into development with. It's achievable, but if it was as easy as popping a note through their letterbox everyone and their dog would be doing it.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    They will return your proposal unread because they want to protect themselves from copyright lawsuits. I remember because I mailed them an idea when I was 13.
    I mailed them two scripts once, they politely said they never read them and returned them to me. So good luck with your contact?
  • Thank you so much, everyone!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited September 2015 Posts: 17,787
    echo wrote: »
    They will return your proposal unread because they want to protect themselves from copyright lawsuits. I remember because I mailed them an idea when I was 13.

Yes, I read somewhere that this was their exact policy (IFP's too). They return them unread so as not to be potentially influenced by them in any way which could of course lead to legal action. It's a very sensible and professional policy in my view as we obviously now live in a very litigious society.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Considering it's a videogame, I guess you should try to contact the gaming company who'll get Bond gaming license as well, although that means you may have to wait a few years because as of now noone holds Bond's gaming licence (as far as I know).
  • Yeah - No one's even talking about considering to get the license. Perhaps I can start looking around for contacts.