If you could live out ONE Bond movie, from beginning to end, which would it be?

2»

Comments

Dragonpol wrote: »
    Ludovico wrote: »
    I have to say Thunderball too. Fiona Volpe is a good enough reason by herself. No need to consider any other really.

Indeed, and the divine Domino to boot. :)

And who would get bored with Pat Fearing? And she's a minor Bond girl! (Which reminds me: I need to start a thread about them).
    Dr. No is up there. Great locations, and Quarrel and Felix always seemed like great company. Even as a kid, I wanted to hang out with those two guys. Plus Honey Ryder - and Ms. Taro isn't too shabby either! But the tarantula pushes this back to #2 for me, so #1 has to be...

TSWLM. The locations, the women, the chases. Getting to ski in the Alps and ride a camel in Egypt and engage in a car chase in Sardinia...not to mention sex with Agent XXX. All just so awesome.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Hard one to answer but now that I've had chance to think about it well it has to be TLD for me
    Winter sports albeit toboggan in a cello case
    A spot of ice racing helped by a few optional extras
    A trip to Fortnum & Masons for the goodies that make a decent picnic
    Classical music some opera and a concert with the great John Barry as conductor
    The opportunity to have a ride ! On the big wheel in Vienna with one of the most lovely Bond Women that ever there was
    And last but not least A proper Aston Martin to drive with the top down and the wind in my hair (what's left of it )
    Now where on earth did I put my explosive milk bottle ? .
  • x007AceOfSpadesx007AceOfSpades Sunny Southern California
    Thunderball without a doubt. The location, the Bond Girls, action, etc. Plus I'd get to spend some time with my favorite Bond girl!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    I have to say Thunderball too. Fiona Volpe is a good enough reason by herself. No need to consider any other really.

Indeed, and the divine Domino to boot. :)

And who would get bored with Pat Fearing? And she's a minor Bond girl! (Which reminds me: I need to start a thread about them).

Indeed there are plenty of lovelies to choose from in Thunderball - it's really small wonder why it is regarded as one of the sexiest entries in the Bond film series.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    If I had to, CR67. And then straight to the asylum.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    If I had to, CR67. And then straight to the asylum.

I like your reasoning, @Thunderfinger! :))
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    I notice how no votes are going for CR....due to the ball bashing sequence no doubt.
    suavejmf wrote: »
    I notice how no votes are going for CR....due to the ball bashing sequence no doubt.

No doubt. Not to mention he loses another woman he falls in love with (like OHMSS).
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    My choice is OHMSS

The reason is simple:

There is nothing more beautiful (and important) in life than deeply falling in love with a woman and experiencing the perfect day (wedding).
    I believe James Bond was truly happy for only one day in his life.
    I would want to experience that.
    For this I would even be willing to experience the tragedy of the loss of your loved one.

Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. I know it sounds corny but it is true.

Furthermore what helps is the Piz Gloria, which I have visited several times and I believe it is one of the most breathtaking places on earth.
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    Moonraker without a doubt, simply for heading into space. Corinne Dufour would be another good reason.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Not to mention you'd get to find out if Holly Goodhead lives up to her name.
  • I would say FRWL, orient express, gunfight at gypsy camp, outrunning a helicopter, having a boat chase, huge thrill ride from my favorite Bond flick.