SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

• leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Is that Swann in the picture? Doesn't really look like her at all

You mean this photo? Yes, it is Swann i.e. Léa Seydoux

YtHfiD.jpg

Léa looks quite different in most of her films. Her look in that still reminded me of her photo shoot for Didier Dubot.

2557E03C52E5A7850EA6B9
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    doubleoego wrote: »
    The problem with Newman imo is that his sound is largely mood music. A Bond film needs more than that.

Most film music is mood music, isn't it? That said, Arnold's scores didn't provide much more than that, either, which isn't a bad thing. "Night at the Opera" is my fave of his Bond scores...and it is all mood.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    @TripAces, @doubleoego, @bondboy007 Just wanted to remind you this is the trailer thread. The thread for Music in SPECTRE is here: http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/11270/music-in-spectre#latest
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    The "Bond, James Bond" in the TV spot is possibly the slowest, yet most seductive one ever.
    xTFpIV.png

It's not really a spoiler, only speculation but:
    Bond jumping out of the window to reach his Aston Martin, Goldeneye reference?

Great observation, I am wondering how i missed that :O

• Here's a little video of my thoughts about it
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    jerome007 wrote: »
    Cheers @SkyfallCraig. Can't wait to see it. :)
    <iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/i-U-BuLFQGc"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Here you are. It is not best resolution, I will upload a better one during the week end I hope
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Here's a little video of my thoughts about it

Nice video and liking the turtle neck. Yes, please upload your spectre teaser trailer reaction video.
    jerome007 wrote:
    Can someone with the techno abilities combine the two trailers? That would be epic!

Here's another combined trailer (credits to Toby Kearton):
    Thought I'd note this here: Sony are having their annual Summer of Sony event in Cancun today so if there's a new trailer incoming, it should be shown there.
    @aaron819 Neat.
    Great stuff @SkyfallCraig and @Lio007. Love the first part,slow and intriguing then builds to the inevitable crescendo. Now that's a trailer. ^:)^
    Just confirmed - the Sony presentation at the Russian Film Market in Sochi earlier this week just featured the old teaser.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    how reliable is he? :-/

ronmilione GET READY FOR NEXT TEASER COMING IN JULY FROM SPECTRE !

http://websta.me/p/1006401569245659362_187134639

Not really I don't think.

Seriously about time for a new trailer THIS MONTH - with the teaser out super early especially.
    On the other hand - is it really smart to shoot their amunition as long as the cineastic world is turning around all those - more then usuual - summer blockbuster? Why not wait, until its quieter on that front, so that people actually REALISE there is a trailer. Right now, its thrown on them from all sides.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Germanlady wrote: »
    On the other hand - is it really smart to shoot their amunition as long as the cineastic world is turning around all those - more then usuual - summer blockbuster? Why not wait, until its quieter on that front, so that people actually REALISE there is a trailer. Right now, its thrown on them from all sides.

Trailer releases are usually scheduled around big blockbuster releases anyway - so it plays with that movie. That's why there have been so many new big trailers (Mission Impossible, Man from UNCLE, Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2, Everest, The Martian) released over the past two weeks - because Jurassic World was coming up - and that's why it was smart of SPECTRE to release their first trailer not the week of Furious 7 being released, but the Friday evening before, when it's usually quiet.

Now that Jurassic World hype will blow over after the weekend - any time between next week and the end of the month would be good for the online release, with the nearest film they can really put it with being Terminator: Genisys. And also we all need to take into account the alleged video blog schedule - according to that we're getting a new one on Monday.
    It would be time to release a teaser/trailer right about now.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    I'm hoping we don't get too many trailers myself. With some recent movies there have been so many teasers or teaser of teasers that you see so much of the movie before it's released.
  • just back from Jurassic World. Sadly, no Bond trailer but not surprised at all. BTW, Jurassic World was incredibly entertaining...great flick
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    It was a trailer stunt to coincide with the NBA finals in the USA. It was first shown during a commercial break of the Golden State-Cleveland game last week.

It's no Superbowl, in advertising terms, but still very high exposure. So makes sense, really.
    BUMP - Sony are presenting at CineEurope this Wednesday at 7:30pm CET. So let's hope for new trailer there...
    I wouldn't mind it but I am still saying July. attached to MI:RN with the third trailer in September.
    Risico007 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind it but I am still saying July. attached to MI:RN with the third trailer in September.

Ehh you think? That's exactly when the Skyfall theatrical trailer(s - domestic/international) landed, and given the earlier teaser trailer its bound to be earlier...they honestly won't wait 4 months between. 2/3 months between teaser and theatrical trailers is the usual timeline.

And this would work much nicer & a much more even gap between the trailers: March Teaser Trailer > 3 months > June Theatrical Trailer > three months > September Final Trailer

Where did that TV spot come from, I had no idea that was coming. I am proper buzzing and I love the delivery of Bond, James Bond. I weren't sure at first but I kept watching it and I love it. Cant be long til the next trailer now.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    We just need one more. I remember before DAD came out we had three trailers, one in April/May because it was attached to Star Wars Ep 2. We then had another one in I think July-ish. Then the actual theatrical one in September and the whole campaign seemed watered down by the time they film came out.
    If current marketing stuff is to go by, we should be getting 3 trailers in the end - the first teaser from March, theatrical trailer this month (I hope) and then a third and final trailer in September.
    antovolk wrote: »
    Risico007 wrote: »

Ehh you think? That's exactly when the Skyfall theatrical trailer(s - domestic/international) landed, and given the earlier teaser trailer its bound to be earlier...they honestly won't wait 4 months between. 2/3 months between teaser and theatrical trailers is the usual timeline.

And this would work much nicer & a much more even gap between the trailers: March Teaser Trailer > 3 months > June Theatrical Trailer > three months > September Final Trailer

I agree 100% with @antovolk. I believe we will be getting it by the end of June - in the coming days. It would be great: Naomie presents the trailer > The media get hyped > They put the countdown clock tonight > Trailer tomorrow or on Friday!
    If it's indeed in cinemas with Terminator, I can see it dropping on Friday indeed.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    I just read that an extended version of Batman vs Superman trailer as well as Suicide Squad footage was already showned at Warner Bros. presentation during CineEurope this week. This makes me feel confident with the SPECTRE trailer.