What James Bond film do you feel like watching?

Comments

• PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    TB
  • I'm off to watch Octopussy - right now

What have I Iet myself in for, I don't know :-<

but it does have some redeeming qualities. I'll most likely switch off during the Jungle Hunt, but should still be a decent watch, think I'll give it another chance
    I'm going to watch LTK later
    DN in honor of its 50th anniversary and TLD in honor of its 25th anniversary
  • Won't be watching any Bond film at this time of night but at next available opportunity or when time permits itself, Thunderball - if only I had a copy, so if not that, also The Living Daylights or dare I say it, Diamonds are Forever. Could be a painful watch, but it does have some redeeming qualities
  • Why don't you have a copy of TB ? Just curious...
    Won't be watching any Bond film at this time of night but at next available opportunity or when time permits itself, Thunderball - if only I had a copy, so if not that, also The Living Daylights or dare I say it, Diamonds are Forever. Could be a painful watch, but it does have some redeeming qualities

Indeed. TB is magnificent.

I'm in the mood for OP after having seen SF the other night, I think a lighter Bond film is what I'm in the mood for though I think I'd like to watch SF again too, probably because it's the newest.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Skyfall. :(
    Skyfall. :(

I'm willing to pay everything for the DVD just to have it today!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    OHMSS or OP.
  • I've been craving seeing Skyfall again; it has been nothing but a pure joy to me. After that I always enjoy going back and watching the other two Craig Bond films, Dalton's The Living Daylights, Connery's From Russia With Love, Lazenby's On Her Majesty's Secret Service, and Moore's The Man With The Golden Gun. About the only actor to play the role where I don't find myself ever much feeling in the mood to watch one of his movies was Bronsan, which is a little strange to me as I don't feel he was bad in the role.
  • I bought the whole collection about a month ago and are seeing them in the right order. The next one will be Goldeneye.
  • I feel like watching Goldeneye. Brings back memories. :)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I feel like watching Goldeneye. Brings back memories. :)

You've selected the best one out of the whole lot. Wonderful work.

I can't wait to get to it in my Bondathon on blu-ray finally.
  • Right now, I feeling like Octopussy, Licence to Kill or On Her Majesty's Secret Service would do me good. I may have a couple of hours for myself tomorrow and may very well give me that pleasure.
    December 2012 was the last post for this thread?!?!?

I'm in the mood to watch a Bond film but can't decide after thinking about it for 30 minutes. Suggestions??
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    When in doubt, pull YOLT out.
    Ok, I'll do just that.
    TMWTGG
    TMWTGG
    Mute the slide whistle.
    TMWTGG
    Mute the slide whistle.
    DN.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Right now, I have an urge for FYEO. I love me some Bouquet .
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I want to watch either of the Dalton films (actually, I haven't watched any Bond film this year), but I want to hold out until the Vue Cinema double-bill on the 28th.

chrisisall wrote: »
    TMWTGG
    Mute the slide whistle.

Funny thing is that's never bothered me. The only time "funny music" has bothered me during the Moore era is the "California Girls" moment in AVTAK. Anyway, I have additional incentive for TMWTGG to honor the memory of Christopher Lee, RIP.

I want to watch either of the Dalton films (actually, I haven't watched any Bond film this year), but I want to hold out until the Vue Cinema double-bill on the 28th.

Will they be showing both Dalton films as a double feature, Major?

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Will they be showing both Dalton films as a double feature, Major?

They are indeed.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    The last one I watched was TMWTGG and I enjoyed it immensely - sadly though it was the day before Christopher Lee died.

My next Dalton will be LTK and I'm sort of looking forward to it because it has been a while and it's strange how time can alter you view on a film.
    TB right now.
    NicNac wrote: »
    it's strange how time can alter you view on a film.
    IMHO time makes Dalton's movies shine.
    FYEO.