SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

The flag of Kenya - not a fantasy flag. Admiralty Arch is a beautiful building. Nice nod to Bonds Naval roots
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    More photos from yesterday's filming.

danielcraig.jpg

danielcraig.jpg

Spectre-02.jpg

Spectre-11.jpg

Spectre-18.jpg

Spectre-25.jpg

Spectre-30.jpg
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Lea is holding the script here:

Spectre-13.jpg
  • RC7RC7
    DC looks like he's greying. I like it.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade

Spectre-02.jpg

Hoyte van Hoytema trying to figure out lighting conditions that hide that double chin?
    Great new pics! Is Hoyt a young Hugo Drax undercover? ;) =))
    Some more pictures from last night:

11246216_1149155861778010_1247217319_n.jpg
    11326998_355397077993062_316227118_n.jpg
    11311885_544669615671787_727650330_n.jpg
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I hope Lea isn't looking like that in the film. I'm not feeling that look at all.
    Video from last night:

Simulating rain last night:

• edited June 2015 Posts: 188
    doubleoego wrote: »
    I hope Lea isn't looking like that in the film. I'm not feeling that look at all.
    Don't worry. The curlers/clippers are just holding up her hair, so that when she lets it down for filming it will have volume and a slight wave. If they let it hang inbetween scenes, it would look flat and without volume or waves by the end of the shoot.

• zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Like in SF, it seems there will be a lot of night scenes (car chase in Rome) and rainy night scenes (London) in SP. It hardly ever rained in the previous films and I wonder whether this new direction is due to improved post production technologies to get the best overall look? Any educated opinions?
    antovolk wrote: »
    slyfox wrote: »
    I went to Admiralty Arch this morning. Still cranes, equipment and a few vehicles around. The security I asked said they'd be more filming there this evening.

Hey, any idea on time? If it's not as late as it was last night I might drop by

I've been told more of yesterday's filming around Admiralty Arch will be taking place around 8/9pm onwards tonight when the roads are quieter. There's a fair bit of camera equipment/vehicles still in place in several of the surrounding areas around Trafalgar Square.
    It might actually be raining there too! Real rain that is.
    aaron819 wrote: »

Funny ending to this report, about Mexican gov't "pay-offs" to Sony.
    The reporter tells us, don't worry, the Mexico scenes only occupy the LAST 4 minutes of the movie.
    I stopped by after work again in the Trafalgar Square area. Apparently the main filming intended tonight has been scrapped because of the high wind level tonight. There was indeed dust, pollen and debris flying all over the place today in London. They now plan to do it Wednesday evening instead.

The interesting news I learnt from several security staff guarding electrical equipment within the area is that the Drummond's bank building next to Admiralty Arch...
    is being used for internal and external scenes, doubling as a Safehouse.

I spoke to a really lovely man who even got the call sheet out to briefly show me a glimpse of it! I didn't study it enough to see the scene number unfortunately and couldn't catch too much but I did see that the characters involved in the scene intended for tonight were M, Q, Swann and I think Tanner and/or Moneypenny. Some of the characters would be seen going down the little road to the right of the building. Perhaps entering the building here. There was a crew security guard on this side door too,protecting it.

I asked the gentleman why they were filming inside the building as opposed to Pinewood and apparently the view overlooking Trafalgar Square is so stunning inside there that they wanted to do it for real. Apparently they have built a 2 floor set inside Drummond's building for this Safehouse, which has taken several days to complete.

Hopefully more updates this week!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Thanks a lot for the new infos @slyfox
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Great photos and updates, thank you!
    Not surprised they have suspended filming tonight, the weather up here is pretty awful! Look forward to seeing hopefully some more pictures after Wednesday then? :D
    Guys.... Your missing a trick! The Drummond's bank building was also used as the home of Universal Exports in one classic Bond film!?

And your right slyfox... The view from inside is stunning!

Night.
    timmer wrote: »
    aaron819 wrote: »

Funny ending to this report, about Mexican gov't "pay-offs" to Sony.
    The reporter tells us, don't worry, the Mexico scenes only occupy the LAST 4 minutes of the movie.

In England? In London? These days? Simulating rain? Is it really necessary?
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    zebrafish wrote: »

Spectre-02.jpg

Hoyte van Hoytema trying to figure out lighting conditions that hide that double chin?

=))
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    chipsticks wrote: »
    zebrafish wrote: »

Spectre-02.jpg

=))

23BD479E00000578-0-image-a-62_1417782404137.jpg
    There's an insanely amount of driving in this Bond film ;-). And I love it.
    Spectre-02.jpg

I just love Daniel Craig's smile. And, what he's wearing is the same stuff I usually wear at the office. Stunningly stylish, yet casual :-). Bravo! Please don't let him go for the next two films Barbara and Michael!
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    he's wearing is the same stuff I usually wear at the office. Stunningly stylish, yet casual

Your style sense is only exceeded by your modesty, Gustav ;)
    Sark wrote: »
    he's wearing is the same stuff I usually wear at the office. Stunningly stylish, yet casual

Your style sense is only exceeded by your modesty, Gustav ;)

Hehe, but in all honesty....Bond is the most modest superhero no ;-)?
    Not having read the script, he is wearing, still, the same outfit as in Austria. That seems weird.
  • Germanlady wrote: »
    Not having read the script, he is wearing, still, the same outfit as in Austria. That seems weird.

That's not the same outfit

Black turtle neck and black jacket. Cant compare right now.