SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

jb00784 wrote: »
    Heres my version!

Great version too :-P. Always hilarious to see those little Parkinson-puppets become alive hehe :-P.

One remark I have though. This....this kind of borders the spy craze of the 1960's no? When kids wanted to collect everything related to Bond, Corgi-toys included. That was between 1964 and 1966.

I wouldn't be surprised if EON Productions actually allows Bond content to be included in a 2nd LEGO-movie. Would be hilarious no :-P? Or perhaps there will be real LEGO-boxes from the "007-LINE/RANGE" hehe.
    jb00784 wrote:
    Heres my version!

Very nice!
    I think it's a little little cheesy when our "unknown" figure (who we all know) at the end, says: "Welcome James...are."
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    I think we will get another teaser with action late May and the full trailer late July (31st of July) -as Skyfall. The full trailer should come out on the 31st, because Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation comes out on the 31st, that's a Friday.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Can all fan creations go in the appropriate place please
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/categories/fan-creations

This thread is to discuss the official trailer.
    aaron819 wrote: »
    I think we will get another teaser with action late May and the full trailer late July (31st of July) -as Skyfall. The full trailer should come out on the 31st, because Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation comes out on the 31st, that's a Friday.
    I doubt, they put it before MI - for some reason. And I hope, they don't.

I'm not sure about what Sony can time the second teaser release to in late May. What would IMHO make most sense is a second IMAX-exclusive teaser with Avengers (or an IMAX-exclusive extended preview with M:I5 late July), followed by the main trailer early July with Terminator. Don't forget the early start evidently means this will be a 3 and not 2 trailer campaign, with a final trailer sometime late September (with Maze Runner probably to push towards the Hunger Games type of demo)
    Can anyone make out, or make an educated guess, what is written in this part of the OTG?
    tumblr_nmjte2Yx2F1rv0z1no1_540.jpg

And I don't get where the "at or about" fits in, it doesn't seem to make sense with the previous header
    BUMP - Sony's CinemaCon presentation on Wednesday...
    RC7 wrote: »
    I had a dream the other night that the SP reviews were in and were all pretty much three star. It was neither lauded, nor derided. Just mediocre. There was also a shot of Waltz stood on a cliff-edge in the TV spot. That's all I really remember. I think this stems from my loathing of 'three-star' reviews.

Haha I actually had a dream that I met the editors and they let me watch the completed material. I loved it.
    Sonys presentation will be from 5:45 till 7.
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Which time zone?

Will the trailer released on the internet?
    JCRendle wrote: »
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Which time zone?

Pacific

Bernie99 wrote: »
    Will the trailer released on the internet?

Extremely unlikely.

Right, its in Las Vegas.
    Can't wait for the second trailer.
    Ludovico wrote: »

The CinemaCon stuff won't be the second trailer pretty sure. An extended scene or two.

Wonder what they may show... Some of the Austria footage?

antovolk wrote: »
    Ludovico wrote: »

The CinemaCon stuff won't be the second trailer pretty sure. An extended scene or two.

Wonder what they may show... Some of the Austria footage?

Still will be nice to see more.
    Be interesting to see what may turn up on here tomorrow then?
    FYI
    @devincf
    SPECTRE footage was low key meeting btwn bond and moneypenny. MAJOR spoiler dropped. We were asked to hold it. I'll honor that.

@colliderfrosty
    Sony also showed a new montage of footage from SPECTRE that looked great. Can SPECTRE come out tomorrow
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    I'm preciting we will see the 2nd teaser trailer on May 29th.
    1. It's exactly 2 months after the first teaser trailer
    2. It's a Friday
    3. It would be released with Sony's Aloha film

• RC7RC7
    Bet that 'major spoiler' is definitely already out there.
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 3,164

Yeah couple of sites already posted it
    Judi Dench M cameo via video tape, asking Bond to kill Marco Sciarra and not miss his funeral
    I am sure, they are fine with that. They are not in the biz for so long to not know a thing or two. Probably the best way to get it out there.
    i think they are desperate to create some buzz after the SW and BVsS teasers! i hope they come up with a more confident marketing plan. I have a feeling the next trailer will be loaded with action bits.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited April 2015 Posts: 11,139
    Desperate? Hardly. As for their marketing, it's fine and assured. The're following a strategy accordingly.
    I'm preciting we will see the 2nd teaser trailer on May 29th.
    1. It's exactly 2 months after the first teaser trailer
    2. It's a Friday
    3. It would be released with Sony's Aloha film

I still say it's too soon it will be more then likely be attached to Mission Impossible Rogue Nation

Judi Dench M cameo via video tape, asking Bond to kill Marco Sciarra and not miss his funeral

so
    when in god's name is the Fiennes M Era going to begin I mean seriously
    Risico007 wrote: »

so
    when in god's name is the Fiennes M Era going to begin I mean seriously
    We are in his era fully fledged, it's just one scene, and fiennes is involved as M in the film