Which fictional Bond would be best in bed???

chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
edited April 2015 in Bond Movies Posts: 17,687
Turnabout is fair play. This is for the ladies (& the gents who are secure enough in their masculinity or ones who are sly) to bandy about.

My guess would be Brosnan's Bond because he's a looker, and he does that cool biting thing which means he'd get really animal whilst retaining a certain romantic tenderness.

Take it away! :P

Comments

• Not being a lady, I'll play anyway: I vote for Lazenby, especially if you ply him with garlic.
  • Roger with his hardcore kissing...
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    edited April 2015 Posts: 5,080
    Does Ursula Andress from CR'67 count? Everybody is James Bond in that film!

Oh, and while we're at it, I'll start up the "Which fictional M would be best in bed?"...
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Does Ursula Andress from CR'67 count? Everybody is James Bond in that film!

Oh, and while we're at it, I'll start up the "Which fictional M would be best in bed?"...
    Judi-Dench-in-1968.-001.jpg
  • @chrisisall for the win! =))
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I don't think any of the Bonds could come even close to early 60s Connery. The guy walks into a room and the ladies just buckle. The dimples, the stare, the animalistic prowl, his pure, unmatched magnetism; he's got it all. I never saw Honey, Tatiana, Pussy, Domino, Fiona, Aki or Kissy complaining, or the scores of other women he romanced in between. Connery's Bond is like a magician; one click of his fingers and the women just fall for him, effortlessly and so, so deeply.

That, and he looked like this...

http://theredlist.com/media/database/muses/icon/cinematic_men/1960/sean-connery/061-sean-connery-theredlist.jpg
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited April 2015 Posts: 12,459
    Ok, I'll throw my garter (or hat) in the ring.

This is based on the scientific research known as my daydreams and personal instincts, of course. ;)

#1) Roger Moore 8->
    #2) Pierce Brosnan :x
    #3) Sean Connery ;)
    #4) Timothy Dalton :-bd
    #5) Daniel Craig :\">

... and Lazenby I would not even consider; there is no chemistry there for me.
    For me, I think Sean and Pearce would be a tie or interchangeable anyway (there's a thought ... hmmm!). But Roger is first, yes. And you can probably figure out why Daniel is making me blush.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I foretell that Daniel's Bond is going to get the short end of the stick here. I guess the whole 'every woman I touch ends up dying a horrible, brutal death' thing would make a girl reconsider.
    I'd say Connery. He was the manliest and most confident. There was a reason Sir Sean was voted sexiest man of the century in 1999. Even in his 60s the man could make women melt.
    I vote for Craig - he has this emotional thing going where he is probably extremely attentive and interested in his partner's pleasure before his own. And that goes for all kinds of different ways of doing it - I bet he can do rough and urgent as well as slow and sensual as well as ... oh well.

As for the others:
    Connery's Bond is too much of a misogynist for me - it's a total turnoff if your partner is as likely to slap you (and not in a good way) as he is to pleasure you. I dunno, but I need a modicum of mutual respect - even for hot monkey sex.
    Dalton is a bit stiff, but I bet once he thaws a bit he's wild and intense - not too bad.
    Moore is a bit too suave for me . I love me some edges, so not my first choice. Same goes for Broz, despite the bitey thing.
    Lazenby - hmm. Not too much to go on. Lacked a bit of charisma in that department. But he only had one film, so I won't hold it against him.
    Firstly I am very sly, and secondly I feel quite secure about masculinity, so I will give this a go:

It just will have to be Connery, doesn't it? At first I thought he'd might be too egoistic in bed, but just think about this:This was after all the guy who managed to screw Pussy Galore both straight and on to the good side. That is simply an unrivaled achievement! ^:)^
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    Of course - I can fully appreciate the male aesthetic, why on earth not? Admiring human beauty (or in this case a man’s sex appeal) does not always have to do with gender or sexual orientation.

It would have to be Sean. Connery was such a graceful, masculine piece of art in the 60's, I could watch him on screen all day long.
    For me as a guy it was a case of envy (especially in my 20's, but you grow out of it, really) - not lust. Nothing unusual about admitting you'd like to have someone's magnetism and sex-appeal. Everyone has their own Adonis or Aphrodite, I think.

From a man's perspective I have a few reservations about some of the other actors, however. Wonder if the ladies know what i mean:

- Moore was effortlessly handsome and charmed the pants of anything with a heartbeat, but was he actually sexy? I mean this like Winona Ryder was pretty, yes, but sexy? Not really.
    - Brosnan had some serious model good looks, and sort of appealed to ‘all women in a lowest-common-denominator way’ - but I always got the sense that women would admire his beauty more than actually go weak at the knees for him (or am I wrong, ladies..??)
    - Craig, Dalton and Lazenby seem, to me, to be real Marmite (for the non-Brits here, I mean matter of personal taste/either love ‘em or hate ‘em) kind of men – some women adore these guys, but just as many don’t.
    edited April 2015 Posts: 12,459
    Oh, I so take exception to your one comment, you mangy cur, @AceHole. (you know if you say your username kinda fast it's maybe .... oh nevermind)

Anyway, I used to be have a stronger passion for Sean, and it is not dormant by any means- but his knocking around women (more than a slap) has cooled my ardor, yes.

Looking at the Bond gents as Bond, I would still keep my list in the order I stated. Roger is my first choice. The Spy Who Love Me Roger Moore. Yes, definitely. :)

So you're asking my opinion and I already gave it. I would not have listed Moore as #1 if he was not sexy. Duh. Anybody who knows me knows I mean business with Pierce and you definitely don't speak for me. And what you said about Dalton and Craig is laughable. In fact, why are you commenting? I would not comment on the other thread for best Bond woman in bed. Hmmm.

Women are individuals. I don't expect all women to agree with me - I think we will have very varying lists. Personal tastes, you know. But to answer you, yes you do have your assumptions quite wrong. I know this is just for fun, but I dislike having assumptions like yours thrown out as "common knowledge" ("... just as many don't") - like you've polled every woman on earth - when I totally disagree with you.

Just trying to be clear. Cheers! :D
    And what you said about Dalton and Craig is laughable. In fact, why are you commenting? I would not comment on the other thread for best Bond woman in bed. Hmmm.

It's a forum. Let me enlighten you B-)

forum
    noun fo·rum \ˈfȯr-əm\

: a meeting at which a subject can be discussed

: a place or opportunity for discussing a subject

: a large public place in an ancient Roman city that was used as the center of business

And yes, 'AceHole', even when pronounced quickly, is a very conscious nickname. Better to be contentious than to be bland :D
    Thanks for the definition/pronunciation reminder, Mr. Thesaurus.
    We can offer our differing opinions, I don't see why not.
    You find my choices poor and I find yours laughable.

So we just move on then. Still don't know why a man would attempt to comment on this thread, but okay - you are certainly allowed to. And I suppose it is educational for us females to get an idea of what the guys think in this regard. Sure; that makes sense sort of, in a way. Carry on ... :)

• MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Opinions are like AceHoles everyone has one.
    Mrcoggins wrote: »
    Opinions are like AceHoles everyone has one.

That's the spirit =D>
    I'll have to go for Connery Bond. Then Craig.
    edited April 2015 Posts: 1,727
    Still don't know why a man would attempt to comment on this thread, but okay - you are certainly allowed to. And I suppose it is educational for us females to get an idea of what the guys think in this regard. Sure; that makes sense sort of, in a way. Carry on ... :)

Exactly! Methinks you answered your own question there. Surely a man’s perspective is of interest, even if it holds no value or is nowhere near your own as a woman!

FYI that's great how you didn't edit your own comment and left your thought process in there (you sort of came to the conclusion yourself without editing the comment), a true sign of authenticity!
    :>
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I see the balance has been righted...
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Thanks Obi-Wan.
    Eh? Well, I don't change my comments if that is what you mean.

I was just thrown into some semblance of slight fuzzy annoyance by your first post ... you know like a fly buzzing at your nose. But now see how utterly educational this will be for us females. So everybody on board!
    (But I get Roger first ... I know, I'll have to fight GL for him, though. I am prepared.) :-bd
    I would not comment on the other thread for best Bond woman in bed. Hmmm.

Why not? I think it would be interesting with more female perspectives on that topic, not only from you, but from any female who happen to be a part of this forum. ;;)
    No, thanks.
    I was just thrown into some semblance of slight fuzzy annoyance by your first post ... you know like a fly buzzing at your nose. But now see how utterly educational this will be for us females. So everybody on board!
    (But I get Roger first ... I know, I'll have to fight GL for him, though. I am prepared.) :-bd

A misunderstanding, I think – I was merely questioning, from a male point of view, whether Roger had that ‘sex appeal’ factor that - in my opinion - Connery, Dalton and Craig did/do have. I personally don’t see it.
    But then again I wouldn’t date any of the 007 actors even if they did ask me, so what do I know, eh? :>
    Yeah, just a bit of misunderstanding, but we're good now.
    AceHole wrote: »

Thanks Obi-Wan.

I've Never Seen Star Wars

Thanks Obi-Wan.

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn... And I've never seen Gone With The Wind, hows that :>

Thanks Obi-Wan.

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn... And I've never seen Gone With The Wind, hows that :>

It was also a reference to a BBC Radio 4 programme.

Thanks Obi-Wan.

It was also a reference to a BBC Radio 4 programme.

Ah, that's where I remember it from. Seemed too obvious to simply be your reply.
    Great stuff, all this stealth irony! ;)