SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

• RC7RC7
    edited March 2015 Posts: 10,512
    RC7 wrote: »
    Seems obvious, but anyone else find it conclusive that the Oberhauser line is from later in the movie? He ain't welcoming James to a SPECTRE meeting. Looking forward to the actual scene where they meet face to face.

Don't bait those of us who read the leaks, RC7. We can answer this and much more.. Now we have official lines to compare to leaked lines, and we start to know how much we know ! :)

Ha ha. It seems to me that the first portion is clearly uttered to Bond at some point, while the 'And finally, here we are' is within that scene, but nothing to do with Bond.

PS. If you heard the 'C' word, you're either deaf or a deaf c**t.
    Dancing like a kite in the wind is a saying I've heard before so kite in a hurricane gives a more extreme metaphor - get over the rude word thing - what on earth would be the point of this in the teaser sentence, you're overanalysing things way too much!!
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    edited March 2015 Posts: 7,969
    Seems obvious, but anyone else find it conclusive that the Oberhauser line is from later in the movie? He ain't welcoming James to a SPECTRE meeting. Looking forward to the actual scene where they meet face to face.

Don't bait those of us who read the leaks, RC7. We can answer this and much more.. Now we have official lines to compare to leaked lines, and we start to know how much we know ! :)

Ha ha. It seems to me that the first portion is clearly uttered to Bond at some point, while the 'And finally, here we are' is within that scene, but nothing to do with Bond.

Now THAT is class :)

• RC7RC7
    andmcit wrote: »
    Dancing like a kite in the wind is a saying I've heard before so kite in a hurricane gives a more extreme metaphor - get over the rude word thing - what on earth would be the point of this in the teaser sentence, you're overanalysing things way too much!!

Salience at last. People have gone a bit doolally methinks.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 1,661
    New SPECTRE teaser clip online:

;))
    Lol! See!
    The ROme meeting is classic Bond. Waltz is gonna be amazing.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    I really loved that whole exchange between Mr. White and Bond.
    I agree 7.65 but more to the point if my eyesight serves me right he is someone we recognise from CR and QOS; it links all the films and puts a very different spin on that trip across the lake.
  • RC7RC7
    talos7 wrote: »

With a capital 'C'.
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    edited March 2015 Posts: 2,138
    With the Cinematography this is going to be an amazing visual spectacle on Imax. With the snow and creeping around very reminiscent of scenes in TGWTDT. How cool does DC look in the three layer attire when he finds White. This is going to EPIC!!

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    The trailer is receiving lots of praise and acclaim online. :D
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited March 2015 Posts: 23,883
    Superb teaser. Looks very mature and dark. Differentiates itself convincingly from the MI5 trailer from earlier this week. Bond is definitely the spy-master.

I'm completely stoked.

The music certainly makes you feel the tension - if Thomas Newman composed it then we're in for a soundtrack treat.
    Dear god, I'm excited! Absolutely fantastic teaser!
    Can someone make me stop watching the trailer? Please? It's 3:00 AM.
  • RC7RC7
    33 plays is enough. Bed time.
    talos7 wrote: »

With a capital 'C'.

Oh, A capital "C" alright.

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Anyone else have the willpower to only watch it once? I want this footage to be fresh! There were so many beautifully shot scenes in that teaser, I want them to surprise and blow me away once again when I see it on the big screen.
    I have watched it twice on my big screen & four times online.
    11088433_10153246700826340_8808951248308692388_o.jpg
    Well that just about made my month. Phenomenal all around. The atmosphere, the tension, the diologue, seeing Mr. White again but as a complete broken down mess living in fear.

I know some other fans would prefer it if the Bond films went back to their episodic nature but I for one love the fact that they've crafted a film that simultaneously acts as a sequel to the CR/QOS storyline aswell as the Skyfall storyline, bringing a Bond actor's tenure into full frame.

God I hope they don't dissapoint.

Agreed I love it
    The light Bond riffnote at the end was cool too.
    Calvin Dyson is uploading a reaction video soon. Keeping an eye out for it.

1973472_691473334297510_2443636019092721542_o.png
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    a lot is missing from that teaser trailer from the main Bond girl;car chase in Rome,plane crash;the fight in Austria,Mr Hinx so the official trailer might just give us more :-bd
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Dear Mr. Mendes and Mr. Craig:

Can we continue this collaboration for Bond 26 and maybe 27 and 28? Please?
    Why does the Octopus on the ring only have 7 legs?
    edited March 2015 Posts: 7,969
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Can the whole misheard thing go to it's own thread? It's getting very old.

I agree, and apologize for my contributing by reacting to, what I perceived as, demeaning replies and name calling.

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Too much. One, maybe two, more from this crew. Then we'll need a fresh face and a fresh hand. This run has been great, but after this storyline wraps up I'll be ready to go back to a Bond that is given actual assignments that he, or anyone he knows, has no prior connection with. Maybe a somewhat lighter take again, as well.

I'm right there with you. I do miss it. I want to be able to have a Bond film not entirely shrouded in mystery like the last few have attempted to be. Simply give me something fun.
    They wont can Mendes & Craig until they go stale & that has yet to happen especially after the billion dollar Skyfall. I bet Craig does two more films after this. This may be Mendes' last though.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited March 2015 Posts: 23,883
    They'll go with the times. EON have not set trends for eons (no pun intended) but rather have followed them.

Once lighter fare comes back into vogue, they'll be back at it. Hopefully they still cast a good actor for Bond, but more traditional style movies will be back when the market demands them and not before.