You can see Craig in this photo:
    CA995CHUcAAV1l4.jpg
    Great to see filming in full flow! Another day closer to the trailer. :D
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    Teaser trailer confirmed by 007.Com Friday at
    11:45 GMT
    Fantastic news indeedy!!!! <:-P
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I think from the locations and their director of photography, I think spectre
    Is going to be an amazing looking movie. :)
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    Lonas y carpas no fueron suficiente; ahora llegan con tablones para tapar calle Tacuba #SPECTRE (vía @ivettsalgado)

CA-DKwAUMAA22mT.jpg

CA-DLdYU0AEsYBE.jpg

Set de filmación en el Zócalo! #SPECTRE #007

CA9lzXaUkAA2OLF.jpg

• mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    aaron819 wrote: »
    Preperations for filming today.

They are putting up these black screens so the press doesn't take photos:

CA995CAUwAAquyO.jpg
    CA995CHUcAAV1l4.jpg

That's like finding "where's Waldo?".. I don't see him..

"Where's Danny?"
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 591
    Is it bad to say I already believe Spectre will surpass Skyfall in my eyes. Everything I've seen so far has not disappointed and if we're all getting this excited and impressed just imagine what the experience is going to be like when we all see it for the first time.
  • RC7RC7
    edited March 2015 Posts: 10,512
    Is it bad to say I already believe Spectre will surpass Skyfall in my eyes. Everything I've seen so far has not disappointed and if we're all getting this excited and impressed just imagine what the experience is going to be like when we all see it for the first time.

This is the default for everyone going into a new Bond. What could possibly go wrong?! I don't remember a single Bond I've followed that hasn't been called, 'potentially the best ever' before release. Let's see what happens.
    Not bad to say at all @MadeleineSwann. I firmly believe SP will be better than Skyfall. And I say that as a massive fan of Skyfall. Everything I've seen and heard about SP leads me to think we've got a classic on our hands.
    mcdonbb wrote: »

CA995CAUwAAquyO.jpg
    CA995CHUcAAV1l4.jpg

"Where's Danny?"
    Expand the picture and you can see him in the middle, in his blue suit.
    In fact I am not sure that this is a preparation shot as Craig appears to still be running after white-suited man,
    Sciarra

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    edited March 2015 Posts: 1,208
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    the daily fail always with the silliest headlines. Nice photos though.
    Germanlady wrote: »
    I feel, we are getting a bit over the top regarding possible spoilers. Come on, relax everyody.

Agreed. Its fun showing and discussing great pictures and shots of the production, but some of them seem to belong in spoiler tags. Members should feel free to visit this thread without risking to see things they might not want to see...
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    If you visit a Production Timeline thread, is safe that you will find pictures. If the one who posts them hadn't read the plot, he doesn't know they are spoilers. Why should a man wearing a white suit be a spoiler?
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 6,601
    @jobo - what I meant was,that I rather be spoiled with bits, but not miss out on pics and vids. I still won't end up knowing all that much, if I am a little careful myself.

GOOG NEWS! :)
    Good Morning Britain on ITV will have a special behind the scenes and meet the cast special next Monday, March 30.

DTD
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 3,164
    @jobo - what I meant was, that I rather be spoiled with bits, but not miss out on pics and vids. I still won't end up knowing all that much, if I am a little careful myself.

GOOG NEWS! :)
    Good Morning Britain on ITV will have a special behind the scenes and meet the cast special next Monday, March 30.

DTD

That should make up for the fact that they gave the trailer debut to bloody Access Hollywood (7:30pm ET, 15 minutes before online launch - which is why the strange release time) as opposed to BBC or ITV... :D
    antovolk wrote: »
    That should make up for the fact that they gave the trailer debut to bloody Access Hollywood (7:30pm ET, 15 minutes before online launch) as opposed to BBC or ITV... :D
    Does this mean, that they are working especially hard on the US markett this time?
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    This weekend there's is a lot of international press in Mexico for SPECTRE. Dutch journalist Ab Zagt from newspaper 'Algemeen Dagblad' will be interviewing Daniel Craig.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    timmer wrote: »

CA995CAUwAAquyO.jpg
    CA995CHUcAAV1l4.jpg

"Where's Danny?"
    In fact I am not sure that this is a preparation shot as Craig appears to still be running after white-suited man,
    Sciarra

Thanks ...I see him now... right dead in the center. Only guy in Mexico City in a tie :D

CA995CAUwAAquyO.jpg
    CA995CHUcAAV1l4.jpg

"Where's Danny?"
    Sciarra

Thanks ...I see him now... right dead in the center. Only guy in Mexico City in a tie :D

Hmm, top secret agents know how not to be obtrusive naturally. Reminds me of Indiana Jones describing how Marcus Brody (Denholm Elliott) could blend in like a native in the Last Crusade only to see him standing in a crowd in black suit and tie...
    That should make up for the fact that they gave the trailer debut to bloody Access Hollywood (7:30pm ET, 15 minutes before online launch) as opposed to BBC or ITV... :D
    Does this mean, that they are working especially hard on the US markett this time?

Yup, looks like it. And it seems that way especially with the other marketing materials debuting at US-friendly times too (the usual 9/10am PT)
  • walter1985walter1985 Rotterdam
    JWPepper wrote: »
    Dutch journalist Ab Zagt from newspaper 'Algemeen Dagblad' will be interviewing Daniel Craig.

Ab Zagt #-o
    I read the guy's "article" this week on ad.nl and... well... I don't expect much. I really don't know why Zagt is flying to Mexico.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead

Yup, looks like it. And it seems that way especially with the other marketing materials debuting at US-friendly times too (the usual 9/10am PT)

Makes me think SP will top 300 million at US BO.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    andmcit wrote: »

CA995CAUwAAquyO.jpg
    CA995CHUcAAV1l4.jpg

"Where's Danny?"
    Sciarra

Hmm, top secret agents know how not to be obtrusive naturally. Reminds me of Indiana Jones describing how Marcus Brody (Denholm Elliott) could blend in like a native in the Last Crusade only to see him standing in a crowd in black suit and tie...

Don't remember him wearing a black suit but I do remember him wearing a suit...bumbling around asking if anyone spoke English hahaha
    RC7 wrote: »

This is the default for everyone going into a new Bond. What could possibly go wrong?! I don't remember a single Bond I've followed that hasn't been called, 'potentially the best ever' before release. Let's see what happens.

I got worried about DAD when I saw the trailer.
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Don't remember him wearing a black suit but I do remember him wearing a suit...bumbling around asking if anyone spoke English hahaha

It's been a while - IIRC I think you're right, at least it was tan not dark
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Guess who's in town? Landed last night in Mexico City. :D
  • tqbtqb
    ^ our very own secret agent :)