SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

• RC7RC7
    I do believe if the trailer contains a shot of
    the small plane losing its wings or crashing through that house
    , that could be a problem considering today's terrible accident...

I agree. If there is such a shot I imagine it'll be replaced.
    If they replace certain shots, if they're indeed included, then they'll have to resubmit it to the BBFC...
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    I don't think they will replace any shots.
    that's ok. I think it's just me maybe. I remember when the skyfall teaser came out, that was in may. So I suppose it's not that far between. But I don't have a certain reason to why I feel its not coming out. Think it just feels to good to be true for me. But im probably wrong.

Anything can happen of course, but to believe that there is a good chance the trailer won't be released later this week is just foolish at this point.
    aaron819 wrote: »
    I don't think they will replace any shots.

Exactly. Like I said it's ready to go to cinemas and online in dozens of languages and classified by BBFC and probably other countries classification boards too...so no they won't replace. Too much extra hassle for one shot.
    Is the 1minute and 37 seconds trailer, does that include or exclude that green info at the start of the trailers?
    Is the 1minute and 37 seconds trailer, does that include or exclude that green info at the start of the trailers?
    Excludes as the green band is in front of the US trailers and the runtime we have is the UK version classified by BBFC
    antovolk wrote: »
    Excludes as the green band is in front of the US trailers and the runtime we have is the UK version classified by BBFC

I just can't wait!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)
    The green part is from The Motion Picture Association of America, the BBFC Is the British Board of Film Classification.
    If it plays with Furious 7, do you think we see a lot of the car chase in the trailer ?
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 330
    good point about star wars trailer and hunger games. I kind of see what your getting at their. When I think of it in that way, yes, spectre trailer could come out anytime this week, but that doesn't mean it certainly will. I understand it is finished and the trailer is ready. I believe that, just not certain of releasing this week. But what do I know, im glad your all anticipating it does and I hope it does too. But we'll just have to wait it out for a few more days and see : ) fingers crossed
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 108
    It's official. Countdown on 007.com

007.com
    Countdown is on! 2 days, 6 hours, 27 minutes, 30 seconds!
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 1,552
    @Gareth007fan convinced? ;) :D
  • Ok im now officially convinced. Sorry for been so negative towards it.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Yup - (UPD: see below)
    Friday, March 27th at 11:45:00 PM? Odd timing?
  • DomesticKittenDomesticKitten Blofeld's Lap
    edited March 2015 Posts: 29
    Ok im now officially convinced. Sorry for been so negative towards it.

Had every right to be. There was no official confirmation of a time.
    Now we can all wait and bathe in anticipation.

• NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Ok im now officially convinced. Sorry for been so negative towards it.

Don't be! I got the feeling you weren't getting your hopes up which is perfectly reasonable!

4:45PM in the Pacific Standard Time. I'm still 99% sure I won't watch it, but that is going to be difficult. :(
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    what a stupid time. The right half of the world will be sleeping yet
    It would be 745 pm EST
  • what time will it be for UK. Isn't it going to be early morning or afternoon as I would have expected ?
  • ah is that 4:45 for uk yes.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 1,552
    @Gareth007fan 11:45pm, from the countdown, 4:45 is PST, which is around California and other states that fall in that time zone in America.
    oh ok. Strange time, i would have expected an afternoon uk time. Oh well, at least i can look forward to it for when i finish work at 11
    well now this is exciting..
    Im not going to sleep properly for days now. It better be good as well, even for a teaser, I want explosions, car chases, bond music, ect.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    It will be great to see something. :)
  • BOND IS BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ha, for once it'll be nice not having to wake up in the middle of the night to see something Bond related. Excited!