SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

Zekidk wrote: »
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Yes, but...asccording to GG's schedule plan
    It's not a complete schedule. Just based on facts that we know. Besides 3/4 of the movie is shot at Pinewood, so there has to be stuff going on there.

Exactly. I try to be as thorough as possible with the filming schedule at Pinewood. But as you know, it's very difficult to know exact details about that. Pinewood is THE place to keep things secret. No public or fans can simply sneek in and make and post some Twitter material.

Compared to SF, there are also simply more elaborate locations and countries involved. And regardless of the wunderful scenes being shot in Mexico, it doesn't like as big or extensive as the Turkey PTS in SF. For me the SP PTS seems less action heavy. The biggest action set pieces take place in the center of the film I think: Austria and Italy.

So indeed, after Mexico, next up are more on-location shoots in Morocco and UK, plusssss the ultra secretive Pinewood filming :-P.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited March 2015 Posts: 10,586
    I'm wondering about the kind of feel of the soundtrack that will be used in the new trailer. I would love to see a new version of Pfeifer Broz, like the QOS teaser.

I suppose it looks rather promising, but when sony pictures confirmed, the tweet was deleted. There's no official set in stone yet, but we will have to get some official confirmation on the 007 site very soon I think or on their twitter account before im one hundered percent convinced. I understand theres some good reason to expected it though. I am kind of expecting it now myself, but there's just something that's saying it might not be this week. Ill just have to wait to find out. : )

If I were you I would keep my hopes up. ;) Marketto007 is a very trusted and valued member of the community. He created James Bond Brazil, the largest fan club in South America, and has a variety of reliable sources. He reported way back last month that the trailer would come out on the 28th. Secondly the trailer has been rated and passed with no cuts by the British Board of Film Classification. Lastly, another forum member, aaron819 knows someone at Sony who had said that they were debating whether or not to release it on Friday or Saturday, and later confirmed that they had decided on a date. So expect an official confirmation from EON in the next 3-4 days.
  • jake24 wrote: »
    I'm wondering about the kind of feel of the soundtrack that will be used in the new trailer. I would love to see a new version of Pfeifer Broz, like the QOS teaser.

I suppose it looks rather promising, but when sony pictures confirmed, the tweet was deleted. There's no official set in stone yet, but we will have to get some official confirmation on the 007 site very soon I think or on their twitter account before im one hundered percent convinced. I understand theres some good reason to expected it though. I am kind of expecting it now myself, but there's just something that's saying it might not be this week. Ill just have to wait to find out. : )

If I were you I would keep my hopes up. ;) Marketto007 is a very trusted and valued member of the community. He created James Bond Brazil, the largest fan club in South America, and has a variety of reliable sources. He reported way back last month that the trailer would come out on the 28th. Secondly the trailer has been rated and passed with no cuts by the British Board of Film Classification. Lastly, another forum member, aaron819 knows someone at Sony who had said that they were debating whether or not to release it on Friday or Saturday, and later confirmed that they had decided on a date. So expect an official confirmation from EON in the next 3-4 days.

Thank you jake for the info. Found some new stuff out their I didn't no so cheers. Im a little more excited now and expecting the trailer. Just hope it delivers when it does finally go live.
    One thing too keeping in mind whatever time they debut the trailer, if it lands online sometime in the morning, BBC or some other UK morning show will DEF have an exclusive on it a few hours before
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil

;)
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead

;)

are u sure?
    @marketto007 just confirmed that Rebecca Black will sing the title song of SPECTRE!!! @-)
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    @marketto007 just confirmed that Rebecca Black will sing the title song of SPECTRE!!! @-)

@PanchitoPistoles Are you kidding?
    aaron819 wrote: »

Look at the song he posted. What else could that mean? :bz :bz

Look at the song he posted. What else could that mean? :bz :bz

@PanchitoPistoles Sorry I didn't see the above post :)
    :D

It's coming lads, it's coming. Friday is a go...
    Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Is it now for sure? @marketto007

Two different sources have confirmed to me, one official, other very well connected. ;)

ok now I am excited

Two different sources have confirmed to me, one official, other very well connected. ;)

Thank you so much @marketto007. You're an absolute star on this forum.
    Looking forward to finding out the time when it will come out. Probably in the morning and James Bond 007 FB and Twitter page will give a post like:
    "Tomorrow the first teaser trailer for the new movie SPECTRE"
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead

See I told you B-)
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 3,164
    WOO
    As for.time...wonder if it's still 10am GMT...
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited March 2015 Posts: 10,586
    Ok, my alarm is officially set for 5:57am on Friday, that is if the release time is still 10:00am London time.

;)

Is this for real Marketto? :-S
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    I think some people are mixing the title of that song with the singer. Forget the singer, let's talk about Fridays... ;)
    ggl007 wrote: »
    I think some people are mixing the title of that song with the singer. Forget the singer, let's talk about Fridays... ;)

Seriously, ikr, it's the trailer thread dammit :D

I really hope that the teaser and trailers will have few "money shots", so there's still room to be surprised at the premiere.
    I know that Bond will drive a snow plane through an austrian barn, but I am not sure I want to see it already.
    I really hope that the teaser and trailers will have few "money shots", so there's still room to be surprised at the premiere.
    I know that Bond will drive a snow plane through an austrian barn, but I am not sure I want to see it already.

@Zekidk Me either. I hope they won't show that scene in the trailer
    jake24 wrote: »
    Ok, my alarm is officially set for 5:57am on Friday, that is if the release time is still 10:00am London time.

me too Jake. I am here in North Carolina.

Well given todays events...
    I find it highly unlikely that the producers will want to launch a trailer which fetters a plane crash in the alps given that a real plain did crash today and took the lives of 150 people. It's a bit insensitive when we know Bond will survive...

Well given todays events...
    I find it highly unlikely that the producers will want to launch a trailer which fetters a plane crash in the alps given that a real plain did crash today and took the lives of 150 people. It's a bit insensitive when we know Bond will survive...

Trailer's been ready and classified for at least a week and I don't see them changing anything even if it does include that, given it's at this point all packaged and ready to go to cinemas and online.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    1116.gif
    Alarm also set for 5:57am ;)
    Not like we'll be able to sleep anyways. :)
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    jake24 wrote: »
    Not like we'll be able to sleep anyways. :)

I'll probably be awake watching James Bond related stuff :P