SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

• mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    edited March 2015 Posts: 4,116
    There's plenty for a teaser trailer I believe. Seems a lot of the recent films have had "early" teasers. GE being one of the most iconic and successful.
    I'd love Blofeld to turn up in the teaser and say just like Brosnan did in the GE teaser " were you expecting somebody else!"
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited March 2015 Posts: 10,586
    mcdonbb wrote: »
    There's plenty for a teaser trailer I believe. Seems a lot of the recent films gave had "early" teasers. GE being one of the most iconic and successful.
    Agreed. There are already plenty of scenes to work with for the trailer.
    The following scenes are already known to be recorded before the trailer was edited:
    England
    -Thames boat scenes with Bond and Tanner
    -Bond standing with Tanner on a bridge over the Thames
    -Scenes filmed in Whitehall and/or DB5
    -Bond's flat
    -Blenheim palace interiors/exteriors
    Austria
    -Scenes involving Bond in a log cabin
    -Bond paddling a wooden boat on Lake Altausee
    -Scenes filmed in and around the Ice Q Restaurant
    -Solden cable car
    -Obertilliach sequence including Land Rovers and the Britten Norman Islander plane of which Bond flies through forests, mountains, etc.
    -Obertilliach shootout
    -Land Rover scenes involving Mr. Hinx near tunnels on Otzal Glacier Rd.
    Italy
    -Funeral scenes involving Bond and Lucia
    -Bond driving his DB10 through the streets of Rome
    -Scenes at a villa
    -nighttime car chase involving Bond's DB10 and Mr. Hinx's C-X75 through the streets of Rome and along the banks of the river Tiber
    Morocco
    -One unknown scene involving a train filmed previously in June
    Pinewood Studios
    -MI6 scenes involving Moneypenny and M's office, Q's lab
    -Additional unknown footage filmed on studio grounds

Anyway, you get the point. ;)
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 940
    jake24 wrote: »
    There's plenty for a teaser trailer I believe. Seems a lot of the recent films gave had "early" teasers. GE being one of the most iconic and successful.
    The following scenes are already known to be recorded before the trailer was edited:
    England

-Bond standing solo on a bridge over the Thames

Are you sure? I've not heard/seen footage of that yet.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    slyfox wrote: »
    England

My mistake, Tanner was on the bridge also. Can't copy/paste the picture for some reason.
    It's on the MI6 article London Filming (1)
  • tqbtqb
    Jake- spoiler tags please :)
    To those in the know, is there more Morocco still to come? Which locations are left at this point? Mexico now and...?
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Germanlady wrote: »
    To those in the know, is there more Morocco still to come? Which locations are left at this point? Mexico now and...?
    then back to London (if that counts as another location?)
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 3,160
    Most of the Morocco scenes haven't been shot yet. Exterior shots in Tangier, the lair in the desert, etc. I don't know if they have filmed the interior shots from the train yet, at Pinewood, but according to sources they will be shooting in Morocco there the first weeks of June.
    And London is also featured as an exterior action setpiece location around the Thames. I guess they will be doing that after completing the Mexico-scenes.
    Yes, but...asccording to GG's schedule plan, almost everything is done. What and where are they going to be for the rest of the time?

What we have left is this:

Erfoud [TBF]
    Tanger [TBF]
    --> 01.06 until 10.06: Exterior shooting, large set being build on location

--> 22.03 until 23.03: Shooting role “Estrella” (National Museum of Anthropology), main unit only [TBF]
    --> 24.03 until 25.03: Shooting “Día de Muertos” (Calle de Tacuba), main unit only [TBF]
    The Chihuahuan Desert, on the Mexican Altiplano Plateau [location confirmed]:
    --> 16.03 until ??: Shooting for PTS on the great Altiplano Plateau [TBF]

..but all the rest cannot be just London..

• edited March 2015 Posts: 3,160
    Yes, but...asccording to GG's schedule plan
    It's not a complete schedule. Just based on facts that we know. Besides 3/4 of the movie is shot at Pinewood, so there has to be stuff going on there.
    Zekidk wrote: »
    It's not a complete schedule. Just based on facts that we know. Besides 3/4 of the movie is shot at Pinewood, so there has to be stuff going on there.

Thanks, but Pinewood is bad for us - no pics, no nothing.
    DC is in Mexico, but nothing yet either. Blimey...
    Zekidk wrote: »

Thanks, but Pinewood is bad for us - no pics, no nothing.
    DC is in Mexico, but nothing yet either. Blimey...
    Where is he? I also found it strange that DC was not at the press conference. A Bond press conference without Bond!
    He IS there. I think, the PC was mainly to focus on the mexican actress, which would have been more difficult with DC there and to answer to the rumours. So, this is understandable to me. I guess, one of these days, pics will surface. Or is he in costume and hence to not spoil that, he is not seen as DC or Bond?

Possible Spoilers, use google translate

Shows - "Friendly and serious," Daniel Craig and filmed in Mexico | USA

http://www.noticiasmexicanas.com.mx/index.php/180643/espectaculos-amable-y-serio-daniel-craig-ya-filma-en-mexico/
    edited March 2015 Posts: 574
    I meant that I am surprised that DC had not been papped yet. Not even a candid shot. Hopefully we will see him on set in Mexico soon (without the mask)
    slyfox wrote: »
    England

My mistake, Tanner was on the bridge also. Can't copy/paste the picture for some reason.
    It's on the MI6 article London Filming (1)

Ah, ok. I watched the filming that day and I think that was a paparazzi shot of DC getting on/off the boat as opposed to Bond/Tanner in the film.
    tqb wrote: »
    Jake- spoiler tags please :)

My apologies sir.
  • tqbtqb
    Anyone gonna record a reaction video?
    UPDATE from Aaron in the prod timeline thread: Sony still negotiating with MGM and EON whether to drop it online on Friday or Sarurday.
    What I look forward to along with the trailer is the score for the trailer itself. One of the things about Skyfall's trailer campaign (particularly the theatrical trailer) is that although the trailers weren't composed by Newman himself, the music reflected the overall tone of the film's score (e.g. generic, electronic with a mixture of orchestra). So I predict we'll see the same thing with the upcoming SPECTRE trailer, and see if Newman will go a similar direction as his Skyfall score.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 4,619
    the overall tone of the film's score (e.g. generic,

A little angel in heaven gets knocked down to hell every time someone describes the score of Skyfall with the word "generic"...

A little angel in heaven gets knocked down to hell every time someone discribes the score of Skyfall with the word "generic"...
    You want to elaborate?

A little angel in heaven gets knocked down to hell every time someone discribes the score of Skyfall with the word "generic"...
    You want to elaborate?

It's just that I find the score of Skyfall one of the best Bond scores of all time, and I think it's very far from being generic.

You want to elaborate?

It's just that I find the score of Skyfall one of the best Bond scores of all time, and I think it's very far from being generic.
    I also think Skyfall has one of the best Bond scores of all time, however I just don't think it differentiates itself enough from a score in some other action movie. But anyways, a conversation for a different thread.
  • Mission impossible trailer was released today, so I bet the producers cannot wait to get spectre trailer out their. I suppose it is a busy year for film, so spectre teaser looks promising for end of week.
  • Still not getting excited till I hear official confirmation, though. Don't see why enone else would get that excited, as they may be little disappointed if it wasn't released this week.
    Still not getting excited till I hear official confirmation, though. Don't see why enone else would get that excited, as they may be little disappointed if it wasn't released this week.

It's definitely gonna be this week. Question at this point is which day, Friday or Saturday...
    Speaking of which it has been decided which day but no one knows...
    Don't see why enone else would get that excited, as they may be little disappointed if it wasn't released this week.

- The British Board of Film Classification confirmed that the trailer is ready.
    - Sony Pictures Singapore confirmed that the trailer will be out this weekend.
    - Trusted mi6community member Marketto mentioned that the trailer will be released this Saturday.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    I'm wondering about the kind of feel of the soundtrack that will be used in the new trailer. I would love to see a new version of Pfeifer Broz, like the QOS teaser.

• I'm wondering about the kind of feel of the soundtrack that will be used in the new trailer. I would love to see a new version of Pfeifer Broz, like the QOS teaser.

I suppose it looks rather promising, but when sony pictures confirmed, the tweet was deleted. There's no official set in stone yet, but we will have to get some official confirmation on the 007 site very soon I think or on their twitter account before im one hundered percent convinced. I understand theres some good reason to expected it though. I am kind of expecting it now myself, but there's just something that's saying it might not be this week. Ill just have to wait to find out. : )