SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

FYI that time is without the 5 second green band you get on US trailers. :)
    Man that will be good. I look forward to see it.
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    He will appear at the end just like Moneypenny being reveiled in SF. Not really a surprise......just like the annying surprise of the gunbarrel at the end! Overall though I am feeling excited and positive about Spectre (Rome car chase being a highlight I hope).
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    For some very strange reason, MI6 editors seem to avoid mentioning my name on their main page these days. Everybody here knows that the release date of the trailer was first posted by me, and yet the editors seem to avoid me. :(

By the way. The trailer will pop out online on the 27th.

http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=11708&t=mi6&s=news
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited March 2015 Posts: 10,586
    For some very strange reason, MI6 editors seem to avoid mentioning my name on their main page these days. Everybody here knows that the release date of the trailer was first posted by me, and yet the editors seem to avoid me. :(

Where do you see 27th @marketto007?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    I didn't see, I know. :D
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 3,164

Ahh so they brought it forward a day @marketto007?
    NICE!
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland

@marketto007 So the date for the trailer release date has been changed from the 28th of March to 27th of March?!

• JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    aaron819 wrote: »

@marketto007 So the date for the trailer release date has been changed from the 28th of March to 27th of March?!

I think the online-release is on 27th and the cinema release is on the 28th.

@marketto007 You're a hero! Thanks!

• edited March 2015 Posts: 3,164
    JWPepper wrote: »

Nope - why would cinemas ever release it on Saturdays LOL :P

Trailers are sent through to cinemas on Monday each week and so they basically release online Friday, and send it in cinemas the next Monday the 30th in time for Furious 7. Because there's no way they're putting it with Serena, Home, Get Hard etc....and to even do that they'd need to release it online even earlier to prevent any leaks.

• JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    antovolk wrote: »
    JWPepper wrote: »

Nope - why would cinemas ever release it on Saturdays LOL :P

Trailers are sent through to cinemas on Monday each week and so they basically release online Friday, and send it in cinemas the next Monday the 30th in time for Furious 7. Because there's no way they're putting it with Serena, Home, Get Hard etc....and to even do that they'd need to release it online even earlier to prevent any leaks.

Okay, thanks for the info. I guess you're right.
    A day less to wait? Bonus!!!! :-bd
  • I don't know, Im not getting too excited for this yet, as I don't feel it will be online next week. To me it seems to soon for a trailer, and theres no confirmation of the release date, so ?
    I don't know, Im not getting too excited for this yet, as I don't feel it will be online next week. To me it seems to soon for a trailer, and theres no confirmation of the release date, so ?

I can understand your worries. But 2015 will be quite a battle of the blockbusters. Like Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Avengers, you can not be early enough to have a teaser trailer.
    @Gareth007fan Whilst the best confirmation was deleted (a tweet from an official sony Twitter account), the BBFC has given an age rating to a completed trailer - they wouldn't do this for a trailer that wasn't edited and ready for release. I believe that even if it isn't released on the date specified (I'm pretty sure it will be), we do have a teaser trailer imminent that will be around 1m 37s - also @marketto007 doesn't usually post unreliable information. He has contacts that are highly reliable. If he says something is coming, then I trust him that it is coming. He is one of the best sources we have.
    I don't know, Im not getting too excited for this yet, as I don't feel it will be online next week. To me it seems to soon for a trailer, and theres no confirmation of the release date, so ?

There has ben confirmation for the 28th by Sony.
    Have day ever released a trailer for a Bond film this early? I don't think so... Anyway, great news!
    I'm also excited which music is in the trailer, maybe from Newman?
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    It has been confirmed by @aaron819 that a reliable source told him that the trailer will be online at 10 gmt on the 27th
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    So excited for the 27th. :)
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 3,160
    Bernie99 wrote: »
    No new score, I think. Too early. Probably reuse of some from SF.
    I would not be surprised at all if most of the trailer were made up of footage from CR, QOS and SF... especially since this will be a very early teaser.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 6,601
    I would not be surprised at all if most of the trailer were made up of footage from CR, QOS and SF... especially since this will be a very early teaser.

?? How would they be able to call that a trailer? I think, this is a weird idea. They got enough footage to fill the thing. Old stuff would have a negative effect plus I have never heard anybody do that. This would be a fanmade trailer.

• Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Germanlady wrote: »

?? How would they be able to call that a trailer? I think, this is a weird idea. They got enough footage to fill the thing. Old stuff would have a negative effect plus I have never heard anybody do that. This would be a fanmade trailer.

Actually I hope this is correct.

3:-O
    Maybe you shouldn't write it here. Or at least write it in spoiler tag?
    @Germanlady Watch the teaser trailer of Star Wars Episode III! (Just to give you one example.)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Bernie99 wrote: »
    No new score, I think. Too early. Probably reuse of some from SF.
    The trailers for Skyfall were not composed by Newman, but some other people EON hired who make trailer music for many big budget films, so the SPECTRE trailer will have it's own music.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 6,601

Why? Do you KNOW, its gonna be like that? Even then, why spoiler tags? That would only help to be less disappointed.

So, they made a teaser out of old material for Star Wars? Actually that would piss me off big time as a fan.

I can't imagine them trying to interest the audiences with old stuff. BUT - in the unlikely case, they do this, if anybody here KNOWS, he should spill the beans.
    Germanlady wrote: »

Why? Do you KNOW, its gonna be like that? Even then, why spoiler tags? That would only help to be less disappointed.

So, they made a teaser out of old material for Star Wars? Actually that would piss me off big time as a fan.

To make it clear, arre we talking teaser or trailer in the case of Spectre? I thought its gonna be a real trailer.
    no, there is another reason. Better not to discuss it here
    So it has to do with the leaks, but still - I am like ??? now What have the leaks to do with the teaser? But if you wanna be silent, I accept that, of course.