SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

edited October 2015 in SPECTRE Posts: 3,164
(updated October 2)

FINAL TRAILER

HD 1080p/5.1 lossless DTS-HD MA surround sound download:
https://mega.nz/#!x8FG0Lja!waTShreVmCuuo1KIKniwhJszh6S-HQjtNi7CoERJlfk
Hi-res screencaps: https://www.flickr.com/photos/antovolk/albums/72157657063218393

THEATRICAL TRAILER

HD 1080p/5.1 lossless PCM surround sound download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!t48hiY6B!NSYjcCIKOMAva-eNh2IeoaZYkiwwX9WrRIxKOrX5arE
Hi-res screencaps:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/antovolk/sets/72157656192638072

TEASER TRAILER

HD 1080p/5.1 lossless PCM surround sound download: https://mega.co.nz/#!V4UlVLrK!Jlc0UuElUVCx0lF3OxgP29asworLmDy-KdC_FOMbyqw
Hi-res screencaps:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/antovolk/albums/72157655978929330

TV SPOT 15

TV SPOT 14

TV SPOT 13

TV SPOT 12

TV SPOT 11

TV SPOT 10

TV SPOT 9

TV SPOT 8

TV SPOT 7

TV SPOT 6

TV SPOT 5

TV SPOT 4

TV SPOT 3

TV SPOT 2

TV SPOT 1

Comments

• NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    I'm really, really on the fence about watching this stuff. I think it would be really fascinating to go into the film having seen absolutely zero final footage. Having said that, I like being in on all the excitement! I don't know what to do!!!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited March 2015 Posts: 3,277
    Thanks for mentioning me mate. So it looks like I was right again a couple of weeks ago? :D
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    11 days guys!
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Thanks for mentioning me mate. So it looks like I was right again a couple of weeks ago? :D
    You're always right!
    :)
    In Marcos we trust.

Indeed :)
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    That's why @marketto007 IS the man! ;)

Can anyone confirm that ajb007 rumour...?
    OMG now I am excited

You are clearly on the pulse of all things 007! Your real name isn't Michael G Wilson is it?!
    If it's anything like the Skyfall teaser, I'll be very pleased
    I always watch the trailers, and so far ive avoided everything to do with the plot. So really looking forward to this!
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited March 2015 Posts: 4,415
    The second trailer from Skyfall was a failer. To much spoilers. The teaser was better, but there are footage in it who not be in final movie.
    And @SonyPicturesSG have deleted that trailer on March 28 tweet. Someone let the Persian cat out the bag early then...
  • MansfieldMansfield Where the hell have you been?
    edited March 2015 Posts: 1,263
    Bond trailers are always such a spectacle, pun intended. Once in a while, I will go back to watch all of the old trailers. The tone of the trailer says a lot about the movie if it's done appropriately. I suspect that will be the case with SPECTRE as the production team has already be proven to take a skillful approach with revealing content.
  • tqbtqb
    i hope the bond theme is in it
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    JCRendle wrote: »

Thanks @JCRendle. That's quite long.

Cool cant wait to see it wow much less of a time wait then skyfall and Definitly less time then Quantum of Solace god that wait felt like and eternity
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Thanks for the find @JCRendle.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    The Skyfall trailers did not spoil the film for me. Hoping the SPECTRE ones will really not spoil it. Very excited; can't wait to see this!
  • DomesticKittenDomesticKitten Blofeld's Lap
    The Skyfall teaser was fantastic, pretty much a perfect example of how a teaser trailer should be cut. So here's hoping that they can match, or even top that with this one.
    Great to have a BBFC confirmation of 1M 37Secs. Guessing March 28th is looking good for a teaser trailer then? Bring it on!!!! \:D/
    How do you typically prefer to see one? With the internet you can watch it on your tv, computer, or phone, but when it comes to Bond, I prefer the first viewing to ALWAYS be on the big screen before I watch it ad infinitum on the 'net.
    JET007 wrote: »
    How do you typically prefer to see one? With the internet you can watch it on your tv, computer, or phone, but when it comes to Bond, I prefer the first viewing to ALWAYS be on the big screen before I watch it ad infinitum on the 'net.

Depends if their is a movie on at the cinema worth watching?
  • DomesticKittenDomesticKitten Blofeld's Lap
    JET007 wrote: »

Normally I'd wait for the theatre, but this time my Furious 7 tickets are booked for April 2nd...I can't wait from Saturday to Thursday :) I'll watch online first this time.
    Hope we get a glimpse of Blofeld. wishful thinking I know!
    LeChiffre wrote: »
    If he's even in the film...

at the very least he has to be introduced in the run up to B25. Divorcing him from Spectre is like taking Laurel away from Hardy!

at the very least he has to be introduced in the run up to B25. Divorcing him from Spectre is like taking Laurel away from Hardy!
    I'm not saying they should get rid of him, but they may be saving him for B25...