SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    The Empire Magazine April 2015 issue is ready for downloading for iPad and can be ordered now and will be available on the shelves tomorrow:

http://www.empireonline.com/magazine/

Spectre feature in the magazine:

1.jpg
    Whether you go with 'Spectre', 'SPECTRE', or even 'S.P.E.C.T.R.E.' – and what could be more nefarious that an organisation with no established style guide? - the dark forces at work in Bond 24 will be leading Daniel Craig's 007 on a not-so-merry dance from London to Morocco, Rome and Mexico. But it was to Bond’s spiritual home, Pinewood, and the snows of Austria that Empire headed on its world-first exclusive look at Spectre. Do not miss it.
    aaron819 wrote: »
    First picture of Daniels stunt double on set yesterday (03:00am) at Ponte Sisto parachute
    you can see the two lines on his sides:

10964033_1025370460825553_476246502_n.jpg

Yay! So it did happen! I guess they are filming Daniel's part in the studio then. Hope that there will be more pictures. Somehow I'm really excited for this part. I don't even know why.
  • RC7RC7
    roko wrote: »
    First picture of Daniels stunt double on set yesterday (03:00am) at Ponte Sisto parachute
    you can see the two lines on his sides:

10964033_1025370460825553_476246502_n.jpg

Yay! So it did happen! I guess they are filming Daniel's part in the studio then. Hope that there will be more pictures. Somehow I'm really excited for this part. I don't even know why.

I assume they shot Dan on location, also. Would be strange if they didn't.
    The Empire Magazine April 2015 issue is ready for downloading for iPad and can be ordered now and will be available on the shelves tomorrow:

If anyone feels up to uploading scans, I'd be very much obliged.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 3,160
    Any ideas what this is for?
    B-tSjUDXIAAB2Uf.jpg
    Empire issue still not up on my iPad...even reinstalled the app
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    roko wrote: »

If anyone feels up to uploading scans, I'd be very much obliged.

Yes, It will be appreciated;-D

I am so looking forward to seeing this night time chase on the big screen!!! \:D/
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited February 2015 Posts: 10,586
    I accidentally read a spoiler about the car chase obtained from the script leaks on the IMDB forums (that place is crawling with spoilers), but I have to say, I think we're in for a big treat IMO. :)
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited February 2015 Posts: 560
    La mitica aston martin di james #bond #007 parcheggiata a borgopio #Roma #007roma #roma007

B-uIWqCW4AAFEUx.jpg

#007 #spectre #jamesbond #security #borgopio #rome #carlcraig #monicabellucci #sammendes

470131267bee2e896d43d95fd668adac.jpg

b812d66110e2c4b71f9f4ebe2f4d336f.jpg

1889ee665fdb1e5334474db9ac74e074.jpg

d4d1ad5ddbdede042d31786f9f8a28f5.jpg

B-udhW1XIAA-3-v.jpg

Hard to top. Although we´ve got an Aston Martin and a Jaguar, instead of dull BMWs and Peugeots.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I'm assuming there will be underwater scenes taking place in the Tiber, after Bond's DB10 falls off the Ponte Sisto. These were probably already filmed or will be filmed in the underwater tank at Pinewood.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited February 2015 Posts: 560
    I just took snapshots of the digital version of the Empire April 2015 issue.

Here are the screenshots:

1VRG0vR.png
    KUfhUZz.jpg
    Hr5SUzF.jpg
    ivLxM1p.jpg
    5lAbuWv.jpg
    8dhwa4H.jpg
    KWyIRJY.jpg
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Many thanks @aaron819.
    Many thanks @aaron819.

No problem, @marketto007
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 3,160
    Thank you @aaron819

From the article:
    "Then Witt calls "action" and the hull of the plane is shot out of the barn via a cannon"

And no one caught this on camera?
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Thank you @aaron819

From the article:
    "Then Witt calls "action" and the hull of the plane is shot out of the barn via a cannon"

@Zekidk

Yes, I was confused there too. I think that happened when Craig left, and probably media wasn't that active when the main unit left Obertilliach. So it turns out it won't be special effects.

So, basically:

- Hoffler Klinik is a spa hotel for the ultra rich. We saw a glimpse of the entrance in the first videoblog.

- There will be a new MI6.

- Dr. Madelense Swann is a psychologist

- Top level meeting of SPECTRE in Italy

- Morocco will be a film location

- We will see Lucia Sciarra bedroom.

- Mexico confirmed as the PCS.
    Not to be negative, but I can't help rolling my eyes a bit when yet another Bond girl claims she's "strong and smart, Bond's equal". Haven't we heard it before...? ;)) It seems to me that angle has been milked to death already, but I hope they can pull it off convincingly this time...
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    edited February 2015 Posts: 512
    Many thanks @aaron819.

No problem, @marketto007

@aaron819 Thank you for the screenshots!!
    I'm a little dissapointed by the few photos, I had hoped for a few more photos.

EMPIRE-Magazine-April-2015-Still-01.png

EMPIRE-Magazine-April-2015-Still-02.png
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Hinx looks badass.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    edited February 2015 Posts: 1,257
    If there are any gun guys out there like me, Hinx's gun appears to be a AF2011 Dueller Prismatic. That's my best guess from the photos so far.

XSUY381.jpg?1

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    There's a double barreled 1911.
    Double-Barrel-1911-1.jpg
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    jobo wrote: »
    Not to be negative, but I can't help rolling my eyes a bit when yet another Bond girl claims she's "strong and smart, Bond's equal". Haven't we heard it before...? ;)) It seems to me that angle has been milked to death already, but I hope they can pull it off convincingly this time...
    Léa was probably told by EON to say this. She is a great actress so we shall see.

thanks @aaron819 for the screen shots! I will be buying my copy later!
  • RC7RC7
    edited February 2015 Posts: 10,512
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Hinx looks badass.

I agree. I wasn't thrilled when they were talking 'Jaws' and 'Icons', SSS
    jobo wrote: »

I think it's just the regular platitudinous gubbins we get with every film. Much like the, 'It's a great script'. It's why I rarely read Empire these days, they just toe the line and don't offer anything in the way of opinion or critique.
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Thank you @aaron819

From the article:

That makes me happy. I hoped they would.