SPECTRE: Shooting Schedule (update 27.09.2015, may contain spoilers)

Comments

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Lake Altaussee prepares for filming, a lot of crew has already arrived.

Pictures:
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited January 2015 Posts: 23,448
    @aaron819, that link was already posted in a few other threads. Surely we don't need it again, do we?

And the overall point of this thread eludes me. We have a production timeline thread going already. Sure, I understand the difference, which is subtle, but I fear that this will invite little more than copying material from this thread into the other and vice versa.

Even more so, our own homepage will keep track of the shooting schedule, making this thread even more redundant.

The production timeline and this thread are not even a block away from each other; they're in the same building occupying rooms next to each other. Before a new thread is created, please check that it's not a street or a block but at least half a town away from other, existing threads.

Mods have recently been accused of enjoying the act of closing threads. We don't. But we politely ask to give existing threads a larger scope instead of creating microcosm threads that either run out of fuel fast or end up mirroring one another. One production timeline surely will suffice, no?

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    @DarthDimi I agree with you now. I understand. I will post these things in more suitable threads. All the best. Aaron
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    @aaron819, that link was already posted in a few other threads. Surely we don't need it again, do we?

And the overall point of this thread eludes me. We have a production timeline thread going already. Sure, I understand the difference, which is subtle, but I fear that this will invite little more than copying material from this thread into the other and vice versa.

Even more so, our own homepage will keep track of the shooting schedule, making this thread even more redundant.

The production timeline and this thread are not even a block away from each other; they're in the same building occupying rooms next to each other. Before a new thread is created, please check that it's not a street or a block but at least half a town away from other, existing threads.

Mods have recently been accused of enjoying the act of closing threads. We don't. But we politely ask to give existing threads a larger scope instead of creating microcosm threads that either run out of fuel fast or end up mirroring one another. One production timeline surely will suffice, no?

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Then please close this topic. Or....use my template for, at least, an article on the MI6-HQ frontpage. It's a detailed template I made. It gives every fan a clear overview of the shooting schedule.

But by all means, please use the time and effort I put into this for your own benefit....and then close this topic. Thank you.
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 4,400
    Do we have any idea where they are filming this week? Are they still in Austria? Or are they back at Pinewood? Whishaw mentioned finishing in Austria last week.

I'm hoping they move to Rome soon, considering a large car chase is planned I'd expect a ton of set photos.

UPDATE: Looks like they are back at Pinewood: http://thebondbulletin.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/spectre-location-filming-in-austria.html
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 11,119
    A big update of the shooting schedule, thanks to @Pierce2Daniel:
    ....this is the SHOOTING SCHEDULE AS OF 19.01.2015:

UNITED KINGDOM on-location shooting (total: 4 days) & Pinewood Studio-shooting (total days: not known), also Shooting kick-off Dec. 8th 2015):
    Buckinghamshire, Pinewood Studios [location can be confirmed, kicks off shooting of SPECTRE, 08.12.2014. Typical Austrian Salzkammergut-boats transported to Pinewood]:
    --> 08.12 until 14.12: Interior scenes Bond's apartment [filming finished]
    --> 19.12 until ????
    London, Camden Lock (canals and Hilton Hotel), Notting Hill, Thames River (Vauxhall Cross part) [location confirmed]:
    --> 15.12 until 16.12: Boat scene with Rory Kinnear, on Thames River (Vauxhall Cross part) [filming finished]
    --> 17.12 until 18.12: Notting Hill, exterior shots, Camden Lock (canals and Hilton Hotel) [filming finished]

MEXICO on-location shooting (total days: not known):
    Mexico-City, Plaza de la Constitución, also called the "Zócalo" [location confirmed]
    Mexican desert? [location mentioned]

ITALY on-location shooting (total: 21 days, for Rome location):
    Rome, Via Quattro Fontane & Colosseum, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II (street), Lungo Tevere (Boulevard along Tiber river), Ponte Visto (bridge), Piazza Trilussa, Villa Fiorano [location confirmed, from 19.02 till 12.03]
    --> 19.02 until 12.03: Car chase, with Aston Martin DB10, Fiat 500, parachutes
    --> 09.03 until 12.03: Interior and exterior shots Villa Fiorano, Rome
    Vatican, Borgo Vittorio (street) [location confirmed]
    Caserta, il Palazzo Reale di Caserta [location cancelled by EON]

MOROCCO on-location shooting (total: 15 days, for both Erfoud & Tanger):
    Oujda, Oriental Desert Express, from Oujda to Bouarfa:
    --> Summer/Fall 2014: Exterior shots of desert and Oriental Desert Express [filming finished]
    Erfoud [location confirmed]
    Tanger [location confirmed, 10 shooting days]
    --> 01.06 until 10.06: Exterior shooting, large set being build on location
    Casablanca [location cancelled by EON]
    Marrakech, Atlas Mountains [location cancelled by EON]

AUSTRIA on-location shooting (total: 28 days, for all locations combined):
    Obertilliach, East-Tirol. Large wooden alpine house, Gostenwald forest, Obertilliach village [location confirmed, 4 shooting days]:
    --> 14.01 until 18.01: Action sequence inside Gostenwald and location around "Bond House" [filming finished]
    --> 16.01 until 17.01: Scenes shot inside Obertilliach, with actors Ben Whishaw and Detlef Bothe [filming finished]
    Sölden, West-Tirol. Kicked off shooting in Austria (10.12.2015). Ötztal Glacier Road at Rettenbachferner Glacier, Tiefenbachferner Glacier, 3S Cable Car & IceQ Restaurant, 3040m altitude at Gaislachkogl Mountain [location confirmed, 13 shooting days]:
    --> 10.12 until 12.12: Action sequence at road & road tunnels at the Tiefenbachferner Glacier [filming finished]
    --> 07.01 until 10.01: Sequences inside 3S Cable Car and IceQ Restaurant [filming finished]
    --> 10.01 until 13.01: Action sequence at road & road tunnels at the Rettenbachbachferner Glacier [filming finished]
    --> 09.02 until 17.02: Action sequence at road & road tunnels at the Tiefenbachferner Glacier
    Altaussee, Styria. Lake Altaussee, Jagdhaus Seewiese, log cabin villa [location confirmed, 2 shooting days]:
    --> 05.01 until 06.01: Shooting at Salzkammergut-boat on Lake Altaussee, romantic scene [filming finished]
    Sankt Lorenzen, Lesachtal, Wellnesshotel Tuffbad [confirmed for a stay for cast and/or crew]
    Lienz, Grand Hotel Lienz [confirmed for stay for cast and/or crew]
    Lavant, Dolomiten Golf Hotel [confirmed for stay for cast and/or crew]
    Dachstein, Dachstein Glacier, Styria [location cancelled by EON]
    Lesachtal, Carinthia [location cancelled by EON]
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    So, where are they and when are they coming back to Austria??
    Mexico will be in May according to sources on Reddit.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    checking Naomie's twitter feed and the date and she has been in Thailand

Naomie Harris Verified account ‏@NaomieHarris

In Thailand, my own Eat, Pray, Love adventure! Day 3, walking down the street I meet a friend not seen in 22 years from secondary school!

• edited February 2015 Posts: 11,119
    ....this is the SHOOTING SCHEDULE AS OF 23.01.2015:

Short legend:
    [CD] = Currently Filming
    [FF]= Filming Finished
    [TBF] = To Be Filmed

UNITED KINGDOM on-location shooting (total: 4 days, December) & Pinewood Studio-shooting (total: 12 days so far), also Shooting kick-off Dec. 8th 2015):
    Buckinghamshire, Pinewood Studios [location can be confirmed, kicks off shooting of SPECTRE, 08.12.2014. Typical Austrian Salzkammergut-boats transported to Pinewood]:
    --> 08.12 until 14.12: Interior scenes Bond's apartment [FF]
    --> 19.01 until ????: Filming scenes inside Pinewood, that appear as Austria in film [CF]
    London, Camden Lock (canals and Hilton Hotel), Notting Hill, Thames River (Vauxhall Cross part) [location confirmed]:
    --> 15.12 until 16.12: Boat scene with Rory Kinnear, on Thames River (Vauxhall Cross part) [FF]
    --> 17.12 until 18.12: Notting Hill, exterior shots, Camden Lock (canals and Hilton Hotel) [FF]

MEXICO on-location shooting (total days: not known, May):
    Mexico-City, Plaza de la Constitución, also called the "Zócalo" [TBF]

ITALY on-location shooting (total: 21 days, February & March, for Rome location):
    Rome, Via Quattro Fontane & Colosseum, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II (street), Lungo Tevere (Boulevard along Tiber river), Ponte Visto (bridge), Piazza Trilussa, Villa Fiorano [location confirmed, from 19.02 till 12.03]:
    --> 19.02 until 12.03: Car chase, with Aston Martin DB10, Fiat 500, parachutes [TBF]
    --> 09.03 until 12.03: Interior and exterior shots Villa Fiorano, Rome [TBF]
    Vatican, Borgo Vittorio (street) [TBF]

MOROCCO on-location shooting (total: 15 days, April & June, for both Erfoud & Tanger):
    --> Summer/Fall 2014: Exterior shots of desert and Oriental Desert Express [FF]
    Erfoud [TBF]
    Tanger [TBF]

AUSTRIA on-location shooting (total: 28 days, January & February, for all locations combined):
    Obertilliach, East-Tirol. Large wooden alpine house, Gostenwald forest, Obertilliach village [location confirmed, 4 shooting days]:
    --> 14.01 until 18.01: Action sequence inside Gostenwald and location around "Bond House" [FF]
    --> 16.01 until 17.01: Scenes shot inside Obertilliach, with actors Ben Whishaw and Detlef Bothe [FF]
    Sölden, West-Tirol. Kicked off shooting in Austria (10.12.2015). Ötztal Glacier Road at Rettenbachferner Glacier, Tiefenbachferner Glacier, 3S Cable Car & IceQ Restaurant, 3040m altitude at Gaislachkogl Mountain [location confirmed, 13 shooting days]:
    --> 10.12 until 12.12: Action sequence at road & road tunnels at the Tiefenbachferner Glacier [FF]
    --> 07.01 until 10.01: Sequences inside 3S Cable Car and IceQ Restaurant [FF]
    --> 10.01 until 13.01: Action sequence at road & road tunnels at the Rettenbachbachferner Glacier [FF]
    --> 09.02 until 17.02: Action sequence at road & road tunnels at the Tiefenbachferner Glacier [TBF]
    Altaussee, Styria. Lake Altaussee, Jagdhaus Seewiese, log cabin villa [location confirmed, 2 shooting days]:
    --> 05.01 until 06.01: Shooting at Salzkammergut-boat on Lake Altaussee, romantic scene [FF]
    Sankt Lorenzen, Lesachtal, Wellnesshotel Tuffbad [confirmed for a stay for cast and/or crew]
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    So what, has Harris filmed all her scenes?
    doubleoego wrote: »
    So what, has Harris filmed all her scenes?

I actually don't know. But we do know she's confined to London anyway :-P. So it could very well be yes. I'm glad by it. She's finally executing her desk job properly ;-).

If you have any remarks about the shooting schedule? Please let me know eh @doubleoego. I want to make it as complete as possible. Especially regarding the dates.
  • We also know that there will be filming in the historical Rome cemetery of Verano.

Lots more information on the Rome shoot here.

007travelers.blogspot.fi/2015/01/spectre-filming-locations-and-details.html?m=1
    We also know that there will be filming in the historical Rome cemetery of Verano.

Lots more information on the Rome shoot here.

007travelers.blogspot.fi/2015/01/spectre-filming-locations-and-details.html?m=1

WTF :O! This could mean that (read this topic: http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10544/spectre-a-full-vesper-lynd-reference-now-is-logical#latest ) Bond will be visiting Vesper's grave??
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Some great pictures from cemetary di Verano in Rome

Roma-verano02.jpg
    italian-cemetery-campo-verano-rome.jpg
    Campo+Verano+2010.JPG
    cimetiere_duprey01.jpg
    056-16.jpg?sequence=2
    4431818906_8febbedaa2.jpg
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 3,160
    [WTF :O! This could mean that (read this topic: http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10544/spectre-a-full-vesper-lynd-reference-now-is-logical#latest ) Bond will be visiting Vesper's grave??
    Maybe. And then again... maybe not ;-)
    That cemetery is very thought provoking! I wonder how this plays out? Very intriguing and if this is something discussed in the spoiler thread? Don't tell me please! %-( X_X
    This isn't just a graveyard, this is a James Bond graveyard.
    AdaShelby wrote: »
    This isn't just a graveyard, this is a James Bond graveyard.

You make it sound like a Marks and Spenser graveyard! ;)
  • Can someone help me updating the shooting schedule? I am quite confused now, as I saw that next week first unit will start filming in Mexico City. And I also heard that Rome will be visited in February. And then there are the unfinished scenes in Obertilliach and a new, other small village in Austria?

Please help me.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 3,160
    Rome is in a couple of weeks (from the 19th)
    2nd a 3rd unit: Austria until then
    1st unit: London and Mexico until then
    I'm not 100% sure though.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    I read that Mexico is not up until March... (Next week is the casting for extras)
  • And what about Kartitsch?
    @Gustav_Graves The plane nosedive scene they filmed, was filmed in kartisch
  • aaron819 wrote: »

At what days?
    aaron819 wrote: »

At what days?

@Gustav_Graves Thursday 29th January (maybe more days but we don't have any photos or sources for the other days - but I think they have wrapped up in Obertilliach and are filming in the forest now and thats why we aren't getting any pictures - this is IMO . On the 9th they move to Solden

....this is the SHOOTING SCHEDULE AS OF 03.02.2015:

Short legend:
    [CF] = Currently Filming
    [FF]= Filming Finished
    [TBF] = To Be Filmed

UNITED KINGDOM on-location shooting (total: 4 days, December) & Pinewood Studio-shooting (total: 35 days, December, January, February), also Shooting kick-off Dec. 8th 2015):
    --> 08.12 until 14.12: Interior scenes Bond's apartment, main unit only [FF]
    --> 19.01 until 17.02: Filming scenes inside Pinewood, that appear as Austria in film, main unit only [CF]
    --> 15.12 until 16.12: Boat scene with Rory Kinnear, on Thames River (Vauxhall Cross part) [FF]
    --> 17.12 until 18.12: Notting Hill, exterior shots, Camden Lock (canals and Hilton Hotel) [FF]

MEXICO on-location shooting (total days: not known, May):
    Mexico-City, Plaza de la Constitución, also called the "Zócalo", filming “The Day Of The Death” (Día de Muertos) celebrations with many extras [location confirmed]:
    --> 01.05 until ??: Shots "Zócalo" for Pre-Credits Sequence, filming “Estrella” role [TBF]

ITALY on-location shooting (total: 21 days, February & March, for Rome location):
    Rome, Via Quattro Fontane & Colosseum, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II (street), Lungo Tevere (Boulevard along Tiber river), Ponte Visto (bridge), Piazza Trilussa, Villa Fiorano [location confirmed, from 19.02 till 12.03]:
    --> 19.02 until 12.03: Car chase, with Aston Martin DB10, Fiat 500, parachutes [TBF]
    --> 04.03 until 09.03: Exterior shots of cemetary di Verano, link to Vesper Lynd [TBF]
    --> 09.03 until 12.03: Interior and exterior shots Villa Fiorano, Rome [TBF]
    Vatican, Borgo Vittorio (street) [TBF]

MOROCCO on-location shooting (total: 15 days, April & June, for both Erfoud & Tanger):
    --> Summer/Fall 2014: Exterior shots of desert and Oriental Desert Express [FF]
    Erfoud [TBF]
    Tanger [TBF]

AUSTRIA on-location shooting (total: 34 days, December, January & February, for all locations combined):
    Obertilliach, East-Tirol. Large wooden alpine house, Gostenwald forest, Obertilliach village [location confirmed, 9 shooting days]:
    --> 14.01 until 18.01: Action sequence with plane inside Gostenwald, location around "Bond House" [FF]
    --> 16.01 until 17.01: Scenes shot inside Obertilliach, with actors Ben Whishaw and Detlef Bothe [FF]
    --> 29.01 until 30.01: Continuation action sequence black airplane, wings cut off, 2nd unit only [FF]
    Kartitsch, East-Tirol. Chase sequence on ski slopes with view over Kartitsch (well-known for families with kids), inside Kartitsch village [location confirmed, 6 shooting days]:
    --> 02.02 until 07.02: Chase sequence on slope with skidoos, cars, ski's, pistenbullys (shovels), 2nd unit only [CF]
    Sölden, West-Tirol. Kicked off shooting in Austria (10.12.2015). Ötztal Glacier Road at Rettenbachferner Glacier, Tiefenbachferner Glacier, 3S Cable Car & IceQ Restaurant, 3040m altitude at Gaislachkogl Mountain [location confirmed, 17 shooting days]:
    --> 10.12 until 13.12: Action sequence at road & road tunnels at the Tiefenbachferner Glacier [FF]
    --> 07.01 until 10.01: Sequences inside 3S Cable Car and IceQ Restaurant [FF]
    --> 10.01 until 13.01: Action sequence at road & road tunnels at the Rettenbachbachferner Glacier [FF]
    --> 09.02 until 17.02: Action sequence at road & road tunnels at the Tiefenbachferner Glacier, 2nd unit only [TBF]
    --> 05.01 until 06.01: Shooting at Salzkammergut-boat on Lake Altaussee, romantic scene [FF]
    Guys, I just did some research. The shooting inside and outside (ski slopes) Kartitsch actually started yesterday! I just read this article: http://www.tt.com/kultur/9557574-91/james-bond-fliegt-jetzt-auch-auf-kartitsch.csp

As a matter of fact, the mayor of the little village of Kartitsch was already contacted back in December for shooting scenes on the slopes of Kartitisch. THIS is very important, as I have found a very important link within the entire Austria action sequence.

Now what follows is a spoiler!:
    During the past week the Kartitsch ski slope, which is usually visited by families with kids (for teaching them skiing), has been completely "icified" by shooting fake snow and water on it. Because on here the chase continues with cars, skidoos, ski's andddd pistenbullys (ski slope shovels)!:
    PistenBully_600_W.jpg

In case you wonder how the view looks like from the ski slopes onto the village....here is a picture:
    csm_skigebiet_kartitsch_ec92c44bb9.jpg
  • The shooting schedule already becomes a wunderful document for people I think :-). Now you can exactly see how the entire shooting is shaping up, which locations are more prone to weather instability, and also now I added shooting of main unit and 2nd/3rd unit.

Regarding weather conditions....I just love it when weather brings about the best improvisations within people. But it's also good to see that there are so so many back-up plans EON has already taken into account to prevent delays.